Why is Europe so faggy?

Why is Europe so faggy?

Attached: 1563692322939.jpg (312x245, 14K)

Genetic damage from the Absinthe.

Definitely not faggier than the US

>the land of Hugo Boss, skinny jeans, and open male nudity isn’t faggy
Wew

mutt

Attached: American Family.jpg (720x1080, 158K)

They just press better than you.

You’re literally the source of most faggotry in the world

Jews

pipe down mohammad.

Attached: average anglo.jpg (624x716, 58K)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!

Not enough hiphop culture

They're balls have all been removed

Its the average american family. I grew up in similar circumstances.

americans have absolute NO room to talk about faggotry, remember FDR and Churchill both worked together to make the world what it is now

Sad part is you cling to silly internet memes while the user you were replying to was objectively correct

He just means general faggy attitudes, not geopolitics faggy

But you fags are way more gayer

Go back to San Fran, faggot.

>europe is faggy
>t. furries traps and bugchasers

They literally destroyed their gene pool by killing off millions of their own men in 2 world wars in a single generation. The only people left were women and men not capable of fighting.

The British are single-handedly responsible for empowering the Jews and are the reason why they wield a stranglehold over the world today. Therefore, it is you snaggletooth fucks that are responsible for the source of all faggotry.

>discount Sweden chimes in
Lel, go back to your straw hut

Because its full of yuropoors.

Attached: yuropoor.png (1177x892, 73K)

>discount Sweden chimes in
>discount Sweden
Fuck you I dont even know how to respond to this, except that Sweden is gay and so are you.

Attached: 1528740804969.jpg (260x287, 18K)

This. I'll never understand our "special relationship" with England. Who helped us win the revolution? The French. Who sent their fleet to NY harbor to keep the British from taking it in 1812 and has fought with us in very World War? the Russians. Yet we are told to hate those two. Meanwhile, we fought for independence twice with the English. The English were the ones to bring slaves to the west. The English created an entire gov't dept to spread propaganda in the US to get us into WWI. Yet we have a "special relationship"

Because fags are gay.
Since all European males are gay, Europe is faggy. QED