Trump is letting violent criminals out of prison

What level of chess is THIS supposed to be, Jow Forums?

>Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation

>More than a hundred violent criminals and sex offenders have been released under the First Step Act, President Trump's signature bipartisan criminal justice reform package, according to data from an administration official provided to Fox News on Monday.

>The data, first obtained exclusively by "Tucker Carlson Tonight," seemingly contradicted promises from lawmakers and the White House that the legislation would largely affect only prisoners sentenced for minor drug-related offenses. Of 2,243 inmates released under the First Step Act, only 960 were incarcerated for drug-related offenses.

>On the other hand, 496 were in prison for weapons/explosives-related crimes, 239 for sex offenses, 178 for fraud/bribery/extortion, 118 for burglary/larceny and 106 for robbery, according to the data.

>Another 59 were imprisoned over homicide/aggravated assault, 46 for immigration-related offenses, nine for counterfeiting/embezzlement and two for national security reasons.

>In all, 2,023 of the inmates were male, while only 211 inmates were female. 1,017 of the 2,243 inmates are black, while 1,129 are white, 62 American Indian and 35 Asian/Pacific Islander.

foxnews.com/politics/dozens-of-violent-criminals-have-been-released-under-first-step-act-data-shows

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_181114164103-trump-first-step-act-1114-screengrab[1].jpg (1200x675, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Counterterrorism_Act_of_1995
nytimes.com/2015/08/12/upshot/how-to-cut-the-prison-population-see-for-yourself.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you tired of winning yet, OP?

ZOG machine carries on

The happening is tomorrow when mueller exposes israel. All those illegal immigrants will get their marching orders. Tell me you dont want the nigs on our (trumps) side for that

Blacks support illegals more than even Mexicans themselves. Also, I don't want anyone "on my side" who wants to let violent criminals out of prison.

Attached: immigrationapprove[1].png (849x415, 38K)

Agreed

trust da plan, hurrr

I thought this was only for non violent drug offenses like possession and low level distribution.

W I N N I N G

Attached: images - 2019-07-24T065616.911.jpg (534x548, 35K)

>Speaking on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Louisiana Republican John Sen. Kennedy, who was one of a handful of lawmakers to oppose the bill, said the numbers were predictable.

>"Good intentions sometimes have nothing to do with actual consequences," Kennedy told Carlson. "We were told that this would only allow low-level, nonviolent criminals to go free. I didn't believe it, and I didn't believe it because I read the bill. And now we find out that in the first traunch of prisoners let free, 500 committed weapons or explosive crimes, 250 committed sex crimes, I think there were 60 or 70 that were guilty of homicide or aggravated assault. And those are not low-level, nonviolent criminals."

>Kennedy went on to describe the leadup to the bill as a "complete lie." He said he had offered an amendment that would have required victims to be notified about inmates' release, but that it was vetoed.

Yeah; when people like COREY BOOKER were supporting this law, there should have been more skepticism.

How many fucking times do you have to fall for the meme to realize that nothing the government does benefits you or society any longer? They don't want a vibrant self sufficient society. They want to be the overlords of a disarmed unintelligent mass of poor people. They want to recreate the Roman Republic, where the Senators were literally untouchable denizens who ruled over the seething mass of scum and marched them off for this or that profitable war venture.

ITT Anti-Trump shills.
Trump is not letting violent or sex offenders out.
He is letting non-violent offenders out.
Dudes who grow weed or got 15 years for joyriding in their neighbors car.
>Weapons.
Possession of a gun without a license. Their right.
>Sex offenses.
Pissed in public.
>Fraud/Bribery
Non-violent.
>Burglary
Non-violent burglary.
>Only 10% were women.
Women comprise 10% of the total prison population.
40% white.
40% black.
This is called compromise.
You silly leftist fucks WANT THIS but are shilling against it.
The irony is lost on no one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-075335_Chrome.jpg (1200x2495, 952K)

no he won't lol

>Trump is not letting violent or sex offenders out.

And yet, we literally have a story IN THE OP documenting how he is doing exactly that. Stop lying, shill.

It's just fucked, I hate the war on drugs and our culture of mass incarceration but violent criminals DESERVE to be separated from society for OUR PROTECTION.
This makes me angry because it was toted to be all non violent criminals which I'm okay with letting free and expunging their records so they can get jobs and be productive members of society. I'm okay with giving those people a second chance. But not rapists, pedophiles robbers and murderers.

And only because his "celebrity" friends ask him to.

Bill Clinton locks them all up, Trumps lets them all out. what a fucking clown world.
At least the Clinton's hated niggers.

>I'm only okay with letting rapists in the white house and on the supreme court

>Sex offender.
>Guy who got drunk and pissed in public.
>Guy who plead guilty to a rape he didn't commit.
>Hurr durr, u duh shill, not me!
Why are you on a right wing forum shilling against a right wing president?
Who are you voting for?
Say no one, please, so that it's apparent.
Why come on a right wing forum and try to convince (unsuccessfully) anyone not to vote?
What's your point, then?
Jesus Christ you people are easy to spot.

Attached: 1563691649516.jpg (641x530, 25K)

These are people being released from FEDERAL PRISONS. You don't go to federal fucking prison for "pissing in public." Stop trying to minimize this.

You sound like you are working for a campaign.

I can't wait to you larping leftists disappear after the election.
You assholes realize you're in here by yourself, don't you?
Haha. Probably think you're making progress.
>4 IPs from PDX, 2 from SFO.
>Don't realize you're literally talking amongst yourselves.
Just go back reddit for that.

Attached: miga(1).jpg (660x828, 254K)

I mean, Bill Clinton was from Arkansas and had lots of connections to the state's criminal underworld. He knew how dumb it would be to let violent minorities simply run wild.

take your meds

Attached: 1563408792864.jpg (487x512, 37K)

Trump trying to get the black vote.
Don't worry Whiteboi, he don't care but you. Y'all going to vote for him anyways.

Attached: 1563613483139.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Sure am. The Pro-White campaign.

Piss on fed property.
Go to fed prison.
Simple stuff, sport.

Trump is far faaaaaaaaaarrrrrr from right wing.

Attached: trumpcuck.jpg (1242x933, 397K)

who said I'm okay with that?
#1 I'm no fan of Trump's, I'd rather pretty much any other Republican candidate in 2016 than either him or Hillary Clinton.... well maybe not Mike Cuckabee but there were better ones available.
#2 you can't convict someone on a 30 year old accusation with no evidence, so innocent until proven guilty, but that said, I hate Bret Kavanaugh because he's so anti 4th amendment and he LITERALLY WROTE the PATRIOT Act. Fuck him so much.

Attached: 43363917_2416487708391435_2550182010760986624_n.jpg (750x902, 48K)

Trump could shoot Hitler in the street and he still wouldn't lose his low IQ and qtard boomer followers.

>Another 59 were imprisoned over homicide/aggravated assault

Ie, actual murderers. You aren't fooling anyone.

LMAO

Attached: 1540137431717.jpg (557x696, 223K)

Why not release non-violent drug offenders?

This might not be an issue the left dwells on, they are all black.

Attached: 7748a87b84ab872b640f6a70670066eb.jpg (670x377, 31K)

>1,017 of the 2,243 inmates are black, while 1,129 are white, 62 American Indian and 35 Asian/Pacific Islander.
ok, thats racist as shit. full fucking stop. why let out so few am. indians and a/p islanders?

That's called playing politics.
Nothing tangible.
Meanwhile, tranny ban, no Fag Flags, and no Pride support.
Politics 101.

>Pro-White campaign.
>Praises Trump for letting niggers out of jail
you mean pro-jew

Nobody in this thread said we shouldn't. Virtually everyone thinks we shouldn't be letting out rapists and murderers though.

No pride support? He's saving the trannys from dieing in Iran.

Attached: 1550736761415.jpg (705x205, 34K)

>only prisoners sentenced for minor drug-related offenses

Nobody is serving prison time for minor drug offences

Nobody is in prison for low level shit. You get fines and probation and community service and anger management for low level shit. Anybody serving serious prison time has broken serious laws many times.

Reminder: most crimes go undetected, so if someone got convicted of assault once they have probably done it at least 10 times prior, especially in the black "don't snitch" culture

Reminder: often the crime they plead guilty to is lower than the crime they actually committed because prosecutors are lazy and we're running a nigger coddling organization

Aggravated assault can actually mean attempted 1st degree murder

The patriot act was literally, non meme, Joe Biden you fucking butt stoogie

Attached: kavanaugh-dickhead.jpg (700x700, 66K)

>Its ok when European country's do it

Attached: 1484522627886.jpg (564x735, 88K)

Yes, that's another thing. The "headline" offense is often the only thing left after a generous plea deal.

Non meme, the Patriot act was authored by Kavanaugh. He was writing the legalese under direction but his hand was the one that actually wrote it so that it'd have fewer challenges in court.

Listen I may be a leaf but you're clearly a dumbass. The patriot act was invented by Bush and Obama loves niggers.

Holy living fuck, you people are out of your fucking minds.

>Shoot nigger home invader.
>Shoot nigger while in the job as a cop.
>Sent to prison by Nigger Jury.
IZIPIZI.

Yeah, I'm sure it's totally a bunch of upstanding white men who were wrongfully convicted and not a bunch of swarthy jungle savages.

Okay, name those theoretical cops and self-defenders (presumably white, since how else would it end up in federal court?) who have been released from federal prison as part of the First Step act.

This guy gets it. Something like "sex offender" it's a very broad category.

Well, look at the difference between James Fields and el Chapo as far as sentencing goes.

Looks like the first step act is deeply racist. More whites than blacks were released and we know most prisoners are niggers so whitey wins again.

Holy fuck, you people are stupid. There obviously were hundreds of people involved, and slimy slicks like Kavanaugh, but the author of the proto patriot acts and its original name

>TheOmnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995, or US Senate bills S.390 and S.761.[1]were two bills introduced by SenatorJoe Bidenand SenatorTom Daschle

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Counterterrorism_Act_of_1995

Holy shit. Checked and based

Plenty of people are, it all depends on the cops that discover you with it, and the state DA on how bad they want you behind bars and whether or not they use federal resources to do it.
Depending on state laws the arresting officer has the choice of giving you a citation, a civil offense/fine as you're thinking they all are, that's only in a state where it's decriminalized. Even if it's decriminalized you might also have a court appearance in which the judge may decide to put you through rehab (the government always believes anyone in possession of an illegal drug is always an addict and needs treatment, even if it's a first offense minor in possession of alcohol they have to go to alcoholism classes as if they're a full blown alkie), community service, or a short term in county jail. Or, they can make it a misdemeanor rather than civil infraction, especially if it's NOT decriminalized at the state level, then you can serve time in the state pen for a simple possession charge, it usually happens more with meth or heroin than with weed but it can happen.
OR, if they turn jurisdiction over to the feds, now it's a federal level misdemeanor with a mandatory minimum sentence of a year in federal prison and a fine of $1000, for even a first time possession of less than a gram of weed.

It's discretion of law enforcement officers, judges, DA, and federal prosecutors depending on who's jurisdiction it ultimately ends up in.
The classic example is New York, which has decriminalized Marijuana at the state level so if using local or state level law enforcement agencies, it's nothing more than a fine, maybe community service, a civil infraction. HOwever they can still pass jurisdiction to the feds, and that's why white and black people have disparity of sentencing in new york even though their rate of use is about the same. Because the cops give civil infractions to white people for possession, and turn black people over to the feds so they go to federal prison

Trumotards surpass themselves on a daily basis in terms of pure unadulterated cope

>Because the cops give civil infractions to white people for possession, and turn black people over to the feds so they go to federal prison

This is ridiculous bullshit. Do you actually think that blacks in NYC are being "turned over to the feds" by the NYPD for MARIJUANA? Where the fuck are you getting these weird conspiracy theories?

>He is letting non-violent only
>Trust me he talked with each one of them

Absolutely pathetic

You're a moron. If you are in FEDERAL prison on a "non-violent" drug offense, you're likely working for a cartel and you got a plea deal to avoid a trial on more serious charges. Obama spent eight years pardoning as many federal inmates he could get away with. The ones being released by Trump were so bad even Obama wouldn't pardon them.

Yeah, otherwise why are they 4x more likely to end up in prison than whites for the same offense? Shit just take a look around this board, many people are in favor of keeping weed criminalized specifically because it's a way to keep blacks in prison, trusting that white people will get off easier without prison time for it.

>Yeah, otherwise why are they 4x more likely to end up in prison than whites for the same offense?

They're not. Here is the New York Times a few years ago discussing how most people in prison are there for VIOLENT crimes. "Drug crimes" are not a big portion of the prison population to begin with:

> Incarceration Nation - How to Cut the Prison Population (See for Yourself)

>I was startled by these calculations for New Jersey, for example: Cutting in half the number of people sent to prison for drug crimes would reduce the prison population at the end of 2021 by only 3 percent. By contrast, cutting the effective sentences, or time actually served, for violent offenders by just 15 percent would reduce the number of inmates in 2021 by 7 percent - more than twice as much, but still hardly the revolution many reformers seek.

>New Jersey could reduce its prison population by 25 percent by 2021. But to do it, it would have to take the politically fraught step of cutting in half the effective sentences for violent offenders.

>In other words, the real debate over how to deal with criminals has hardly begun. And that debate will inevitably have to be argued state by state on terms that may well cause the bipartisan agreement on the need for change, focused on nonviolent offenders, to break down...

nytimes.com/2015/08/12/upshot/how-to-cut-the-prison-population-see-for-yourself.html

Judges consider aggravating and mitigating circumstances during sentencing, like criminal history, whether the defendant is remorseful, etc. Niggers don't come out of this process looking good.

>you can serve time in the state pen for a simple possession charge
Nobody is in federal prison for simple possession unless they had a brick of cocaine

>their rate of use is about the same
Blacks get into more problems with drugs (like literally everything else) as seen by ER admission rates. Chimping out on drugs is one good way to get arrested for "simple possession"

>Where the fuck are you getting these weird conspiracy theories?
Probably a 101 social studies class in community college

>hy are they 4x more likely to end up in prison than whites for the same offense?
Everybody knows this is a lie. Blacks commit more crime. They got to jail more because they commit more crime. What about priors, btw? Did you study look at that?

>What level of chess is THIS supposed to be, Jow Forums?
4-D. Why do you think he signed that criminal justice bill? Because he really cares about giving black people a second chance at life? Don’t make me laugh, this is all about deflecting accusations of racism, as well as maybe getting a few blacks to think to themselves “what have the democrats ever done for me?”. Either way it puts democrats in kind of an odd spot, since their only line of attack on trump is “he’s a racist” which rings hollow when people see what he’s doing to help blacks. Why do you think he mentions black and Hispanic unemployment numbers every time he opens his mouth? It’s all about perception and power. Trump will win 2020 in a landslide

Attached: 9C4D2329-ECE6-42BD-91C9-B34D2B68EE52.jpg (900x599, 90K)

>since their only line of attack on trump is “he’s a racist” which rings hollow when people see what he’s doing to help blacks.

That's not "4D chess," it's basic retarded DR3, which fails every time.

Attached: National Review cover - February 2010.jpg (977x1291, 236K)

The first thing I heard him doing after his inauguration was to use a presidential pardon to get a criminal Jew out of jail who ruined thousands of American families lifes.

What did you expect?

Attached: the truth about trump.jpg (1368x4476, 2.47M)

All you faggots shilling against Trump realize that this First Act Bill was signed last year by him. This report is very vague about it and it only provides data of already released criminals.
Either way, Trump is slowly securing the black vote you fucking retards

The racism angle is literally all the left has. Seriously go watch the mainstream media for an hour and watch what they say about trump — it will ALL be about how he’s basically the second coming of Adolph Hitler and how he’s running concentration camps at the border where he’s gassing babies. Nothing about economic policy because the economy is on fire and unemployment is the lowest it’s been in a generation, or foreign policy since ISIS has zero territory and is all but eliminated and is,amid terrorism is on the decline in the us as well as in Europe, maybe they’d say he’s trying to go to war with Iran or North Korea (even though he is doing his best to avoid war with both of them) but that’s what we call “fake news”. So the racism stuff is really all they can talk about, and trump needs to take that away from them, so he can re-orient the discussion towards the issues, where the democrats will lose every single time

>Trump is slowly securing the black vote you fucking retards

Boomer pls.

Try walking around a black area with a MAGA hat and see how it goes. That's what actual blacks think of Trump.

Shut the hell up you absolute dipshit

Only Brazil remains uncucked.