White men only look hot, handsome, dominant, masculine when the woman is not white

White men only look hot, handsome, dominant, masculine when the woman is not white

Hot white men and hot or pretty asian women
Hot white men with hot black women
Hot white men with any non-white woman

The problem is that the United States does not want this for political reasons of Democrats who want it to be artificially done only with white women, and the same Democrats want only polarized, single white men to be exploited as scapegoats negatively to unite people. in hate.

There is the problem of men of other races who want the white man as sexually as possible, as light as possible, less masculine as possible, less sexual as possible with women of the same race as them, and want to keep racial fetishes with white women made to please men of other races in the United States as a Democrat's trophy asking for their votes promising white woman fetish and attacks on white men

There's the problem of 50-year-old Nazis who want to keep emasculated white men and don't care that they're doing the same thing that Democrats do, because they have an idea that they have to be emasculated submissive to white women, the problem is that these Idiots don't understand how female instinct behaves in all animals, they want to be proud of the male of their own race being the dominant rather than the losers and related to every negative narrative as Democrats do, and only use white women.

Democrats hide black women who suffer violence from black men and live like garbage and single mothers to blacks and keep trying to sell black men or any other race of men as good and white as bad men.

There have been several cases of Asian men on the American internet in life chasing Asian women with whites, wanting to ban this kind of relationship because it hurts the racist Asian man's ego, they want Asian woman inferior for white women and they have fantasies and they want them, incel Asian men pretend to be white supremacists on the internet when it's useful to shill against white men and

Attached: 1517067045545.png (1240x1198, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217753319/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"japanese commercial"/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23841855
icopona.nz/content/Erect Penis Study - Herbenick et al 2014 J Sex Med.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dIdAlTpg-m4
rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/black-woman-beats-up-racist-sushi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link with pics

>Go to the threads "japanese commercial" if you want to see more pics of asian chicks and white dudes

Attached: 1532286065146.jpg (640x1222, 322K)

Blah blah blah. Link me that kkk bitches insta. I cant find it for some reason and I wanna look at that brap machine.

She deleted her instagram after the asian incels attacked and spammed against her in her instagram since asian incels have thousands of reddits and blogs to shill, and racist asian incels have protection and support in USA since they are hidden and the same mainstream american democrats websites, corporations, tried to marginalize and boycott white men and asian women while always tried to does the opposite with white women for men of other race.

Just click in the links if you want more pics and search

Attached: 1542057847061.jpg (1024x600, 120K)

Legit, white men and asian women make a great mix.

? You one dumb bitch that for sure

Can you please quit it with the shit posting

Chinks should blame their government for introducing one child policy and favoring guys

if you're white girl who marries and has kids with a black dude you are an actual retard, a self degrading degenerate retard.
also why do asian women love white dudes so much

Don’t you know that korean women have tons of plastic surgery ?

Attached: white_chad_colonizer.jpg (500x500, 73K)

how much longer are you going to spam these IR threads?

Asian incels are so bad they make the white, beaner and negro uncles on Jow Forums look like Chad's in comparison lmao.

A study was conducted in America that compared penile length with a whole bunch of demographic facts, such as race, sexual orientation, income, education, etc.

Here is the link to the study:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23841855

NON-PAYWALLED VERSION:

icopona.nz/content/Erect Penis Study - Herbenick et al 2014 J Sex Med.pdf

It is quite an interesting study. To date, I believe it is the most comprehensive, largest, and as far as I am aware only study ever undertaken to measure penis-size and its relationship to race.

According to the study, here are the average measured penis sizes by length in centimeters from largest to smallest.

Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific-Islander : 14.88cm
Black/African American : 14.66cm
White/Caucasian : 14.18cm
Asian American : 14.14cm
Hispanic/Latino : 14.13cm
Other : 13.79cm
American Indian : 12.86cm

Well you heard it here first, folks! Blacks really do have a large penis size compared whites. BBC ain't no meme!

Attached: BBC ain't a meme.jpg (981x933, 186K)

Lol, we brothas know this type of situation be happenin more often. (see pic)

and dat ho is ugly anyways

Attached: 1234.jpg (853x1280, 140K)

why this be happenin everywhere, tho?

Attached: 12345.jpg (640x640, 124K)

lol what can i say, white women love black men, and don't want tiny white dick

Attached: 123456789.jpg (281x292, 20K)

Attached: 1562058544512.jpg (240x240, 28K)

Cope harder Tyrone.

Attached: white urkel.png (708x614, 326K)

Is that Nick Fuentes?!?

The problem is white women buy into media more than all other women. Thus the overwhelming negative stereotypes of white men affect them. Asians and Latinos have been brought up to value lighter skin and Caucasian features and the programming can not override that. White women take white men for granted

>Arms bigger than twiglets

Obv not

lol she a bed wench. meanwhile, racist whitebois get their ass whooped by black men.

pic related, shows why white people are the devil.

Attached: fjkfejlkfejl.jpg (900x502, 53K)

Stop larping as a nigger, we all know black people don't use this site.

lol whiteboi mad at his little babydick

keep dreaming tyroni

Attached: typicaltyronedick.jpg (487x366, 21K)

I always suspected this was the plan. No more Asian QT𝝅s 4 me.

lol dats probably some indian guy's dick or somethin.

we all know that white women love black men, and that black women don't like white men.

less than .5cm or 1/5 of an inch....

shut up, BITCH ASS NIGGA

Good point

He should have hunted and killed a few hundred nigger kids. The lion did nothing wrong.

Attached: C2A48B72-B636-4D5F-8995-38C2CAEEE6DB.jpg (720x720, 189K)

cope more whitebois.

bbc is real, if it weren't, we wouldn't be seeing
BLACKED and tradcon muh white womun threads every single day. and its not niggers LARPing as white neocons either

lol you kill our kids already, secretly through the justice system and other forms of institutional racism.

but your women are helping us give birth to more black babies, and soon we will replace y'all crackers.

Neck yourself hapa

dafuq is a hapa?

ok i looked it up and did you just call me some chink mutt.

lol dumb cracker

It means yo momma was nasty

yo momma was nasty, and you probably got pig-lookin skin you honkey.

At least try.

just a reminder what happens to racist ass whitebois

Attached: 48985259.jpg (1332x681, 43K)

Back to plebbit.
Reddit faggot.

Kek are you really talking to yourself?

Wash yo ass!!

DAS RIIIIIIIITE!

Attached: 1556006443426.jpg (750x923, 99K)

I got golden tan and could get any girl i want, stay mad coal looking muthafugga

Got never beat by a niggee or arab, me and my brothers could sweep entire streets

lol say dat shit to a niggas face, and you'll end up in a coma

Niggers are weak as fuck

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

coping HAPA MANLET

lol even our women can beat your men

rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/black-woman-beats-up-racist-sushi/

>your men

Retarded bl*ckoid

>This picture shows why white men are the devil

You mean the picture from the camera that we invented?

Day of the whip will come back eventually, blacks are literally the lowest class in the world

Yeah and how many white men look like that? Most are frail basedboys

Most blacks are skinny manlets dont kid yourself

does this make you mad whiteboi?

Attached: 1234567.png (497x721, 542K)

Why would it?

>mfw niggers don't realize only the mentally retarded white girls are breeding with apes
>mfw they don't understand that removing the retards from our gene pool only makes us stronger

abortions for smart black women and niggers for dumb white women :) :) :)

Most radical anti black people here are mutts who grew up without a dad, its funny and scary how self hating they really are

lol we were kings and queens in egypt. y'all just jealous cuz african history is way longer than european history lol

You were dickwashers and slaves

lol cope. why u whitebois always be stealin ancient egyptian history. pic related

Attached: egyptians were white....jpg (750x1334, 107K)

all fields

Attached: meme_flag_cat.png (906x900, 257K)

Cope, black people have nothing. Go back to your jungle jiggaboo

at least we got yo women lol.

bye whiteboi

Another bum blasted asian.

Cope, black woman are the most unloyal hoes out there, never met one that only has kids from 1 guy