For any dutch/belgian people here,what do you think about the black piet controversy?

for any dutch/belgian people here,what do you think about the black piet controversy?

Attached: zwarte slaaf.jpg (1440x907, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3s1RcSK3sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks based

in belgium every year we have a holiday when a european santa saint nick comes with his thousands of black "servants" as a kid a used to joke this could be considered racist,now the left wants to make black petes white and mainstream media already made them white,i guess to the confusion of all the children throughout the country

Didnt take it far enough obviously. Needs big red lips and a bone in the nose

some did have red lips if i remember correctly

Where does this tradition come from? African colonies?

its a tradition in belgium and the netherlands,saint nick was a polished bishop who revived death children and once gave some poor kids money by throwing it through a window in a shoe at night,since then he became a holy figure who would later be the inspiration for santa claus,sinterklaas became santa claus,and the black petes are probably some slaves he had or something i don't know

zwarte piet is from spain. That's why he's black! what is an issue?

like i said,the left tried to censor black pete

(polish bishop)

(they)

fuck though i made a mistake when i didn't,i can't type this fast while also being correct and i'm done with those "i'm not a robot"s

how do you delete a reply?

Het kan niemand iets schelen... het is geen probleem voor ons, tenminste hier. Ik heb niets gezien

Ik was me niet bewust van controversieel

Klik op het vak naast het bericht en klik onderaan op verwijderen

heb je het niet gehoord?het was zelfs een onderwerp op kindertv an hoewel ik kan de zender niet kan noemen op dit moment,also Jow Forums is english

you mean hide post?does that make it disappear for everyone?good to know

Yes it does, ik besteed niet veel aandacht aan televisiepropaganda; en ik denk ook dat dit gebied van Jow Forums minder engels is dan de rest

where do you live? it was a pretty big deal,especially in the netherlands,never say a trailer for the latest mainstream saint nick movie?the pete there was white

I'm a shut in from hollandscheveld

it was even in mainstream news,also found the program youtube.com/watch?v=m3s1RcSK3sg

I personally have never seen this to cause issue, i am not sure what she refers to that it makes the youth uncomfortable, or even black people? I have not seen issue with it

there a difference between what actual people find a problem and what's "offensif" im pretty left wing but my god the right is right with that this is just stupid,altho they often make a huge deal out of it saying its "destroying our culture"

as a kid i always thought it was a privilege to be working for a immortal servant of god,if anything i wanted to be black just so i could become a black pete

i heard someone call saint nick "a holy man" so i assumed he was immortal because of god,i was raised christian