Thousands of these spic roaches crawl over US borders everyday and offer no meaningful value other than cheap labor for...

Thousands of these spic roaches crawl over US borders everyday and offer no meaningful value other than cheap labor for rich liberals.

Attached: 1563086885936.jpg (587x880, 185K)

fuck you putos gringos
this is are land

we are taking it back

Attached: average spic.jpg (294x334, 11K)

I legitimately cannot tell if that thing is wearing underwear.

viva la raza

Attached: 1448725324370.png (289x174, 104K)

At least they're hard workers unlike lazy and spoiled millennial faggots.

thicc

Yes definite European ancestry.

Our = Nuestro
Are = Eres/estas

si quires quemar a los yanquis tienes que hacer lo muy bien

>hard workers
>majority of welfare recipients
You're not fooling anyone, memeflag kike

Attached: beaner welfare.png (549x615, 41K)

Does that look like the body of a hard worker to you, geezer? Really?

why doesn't mexican andy take care of his face? do the mutts just not care?

Looks like an Am*rican

it's an Olmec.........

Attached: big nigga.jpg (490x700, 94K)

>cheap labor for rich liberals
its cheap labor for you dumb poor entitled ziocucks too haha

Nice try but millennials have the highest average income, followed by working age gen z. Your time is up.

only automation can save us now

I pay them a nickel to put Christmas lights around my cacti. Would hardly say that’s over compensation

Did he mistake his tortilla for a wash rag?

They are white according to Crime stats
>pic related

Attached: WhiteCrime10.png (587x604, 325K)

Attached: WhiteCrimeHispanic.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

>white

Attached: whitecrime1.png (1934x634, 901K)

>I'm like that but taller and white
bros..

>blanco

Attached: whitecrime3.jpg (786x761, 120K)

....cheese

Attached: 1562098919899.jpg (249x249, 11K)

Genuine question, would mexicans be considered slave worthy back in the good ole’ days?

Absolutely not. Too much European blood. I would consider them plebs. Some of them have potential.

That’s what I thought. I have no problem with them nowadays and never saw an instance where they were owned as a slave

>has never had to manage and work with these lazy fucks.

Don't let the narrative that the news puts out scew you from the facts.

They didn't do shit in their country, they sure as shit don't do shit in mine. And now they have gibs

>tfw you realize America is headed towards forming a racial caste system with beaners as the unwashed masses
dios mio

Is that giant baby doing The Tuck?

This is what a bean and cheese burrito does to you.

El Goblino

would love to show these latina nurses my giant aryan cock during my naked weigh-in, knowing all theyve seen all day are these no-dick goblins

>EL OGRO DEL NUEVO MUNDO.

Lol they're all manlets.

Spics are slave labors now to some extent. They are picking fruit and cotton for pennies throughout Central Valley CA.

Which is fine because being a slave labour is a mutual exchange

He is IN Mexico.
The girls are from the Instituto Politécnico Nacional.
You should post a pic of the actual beaners that are in "your" countty

Its not like there would be any difference in appearance.

No, we don't care about those vanities, because we are not faggots, and we linch them

>Welfare
>Implying they aren't using it to supplement their shitty $5 an hour jobs in construction which WASPS and other whites are too afraid to even touch

During the porfiriato, many Mexicans were slaves, one cast of Indians was particularly strong and resilient, I forget the name. You could read Savage mexico.
That's why there was a revolution

You're acting like we NEED beaners making tacos for minimum wage, Juan.

>spic gibberish
Can you not

There would be a big difference, mexicans that cross the border are ready to work, they are much fitter than that.
Most fat Mexicans you see are 2nd generations, they are no longer Mexicans, they're Hispanic Americans

>your in quotations
are you implying this isn't our country, paco?

You do, whities aint gonna work construction for $5 an hour

Every country in the world belongs to America.

They wouldn't have to be paid shit wages if there weren't low skill, low IQ beaners willing to work minimum wage for the rest of their lives. And as a result, the quality of things would increase drastically. ;)

I mean slave to the white man. Like the more generic slave

Thicc qt Latinas come.

Have sex incel

Exactly, we never own anything really.
And even if you think you do, that can change very easily, most of continental US, was Mexico, and indian Land. Mexico was new Spain, before that was Aztecs who took it from other Indians.
Who knows in 50 years "your" land may belong to China or russia

Callate you fucking puta, whites aren't even majoring in STEM where all the money is, they like to do easy shit like Business and Liberal Arts. Immigrants are the ones holding your country, and you shit on them because of your own mistakes.

>Exactly, we never own anything really.
cope

>have sex incel

WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS BRING MY SEXUAL ACTIVITY UP!!!?! “Have sex incel have sex incel have sex incel have sex incel” is all I hear!!!! You see us incels are the most oppressed. We have no outlet and it doesn’t help when you have a micropenis that doesn’t conform to the ladies’ preferences nowadays (even though it is the most evolved). Just wait for the day is gang weeders RISE UP and forcibly gain the respect that is rightfully ours!!!!

Attached: 9A6C3E70-D8AC-4D59-A88E-489E225DD1D3.jpg (322x268, 8K)

This argument falls flat on it's face considering whites were the only ones to create "America".
It was simply just a land mass largely inhabited by primitive brown people such as yourself before whites came.
Brown people living here didn't build this nation from nothing...Implementing laws and systems,,building the infrastructure and neighborhoods. Industrializing and creating... It was all whites.
So America is a white land... Always has been... Always will be.

>Basic hygiene is gay

Yikes.

A mulatto son to you will come

What Happens When 10% of the Spics Has Autism? Autism is Known of Increasing a Person's Intelligence

Nah I've fat Mexican women from Mexico.

Hey look a triggered Paco.

Immigrants do the job anyone could do. Do we need foreigners to work in fast food restaurants or in supermarkets?

imagine the smell

Attached: 1561384629532.jpg (215x200, 12K)

The top 25 highest paying jobs in America are STILL largely white, Ignacio. The only jobs your people do are the low skill labor jobs that should go to kids right out of high school...and stupid niggers.

It's the Left's new slave labor caste.

Attached: mestizo master race.jpg (600x358, 32K)

Imagine the smell of your own asshole that’s sitting only a few feet away from your face at all times

The doctor looks Whiter than the kid. Wonder why.

Pretty sure the majority of them have autism already since they're all pretty socially inept. Must be years of their ancestors brutally sacrificing each other.

Hey now... some spics make decent carpenters.
Niggers don't.
So they've got that going for them.

Lol this city dwelling Jew doesn’t know the labor costs of them.
>drywall
15 dollars
>concrete
15 dollars
>carpentry 20 dollars
This list goes on and on. For Christ sakes they mow a lawn I. Dallas which takes 45 min and can get 60 dollars
Don’t fucking speak when men are talking
t. OSHA inspection manager

>rich liberals.

White Christian REPUBLICAN business owners have been bringing these people in by the TENS of THOUSANDS PER MONTH (since 1965) in Texas. Why do you think the state is months away from going permanently blue?

COPE. PS Facts don't care about your fragile white male feelings.