MAGA!

Attached: dem_judge_dragged_out_of_court.jpg (1165x813, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9G8X1MevjE
youtu.be/VrreFwvYvFI
youtu.be/jWkH7O5eh44
youtu.be/AJe3qevqjBo
youtu.be/lhfy9WI9Mbc
youtu.be/Is485tNylY0
youtube.com/watch?v=UHUQi58TFrc
foxnews.com/us/after-years-of-legal-challenges-former-democrat-judge-ordered-to-jail-dragged-out-of-courtroom-in-cincinnati
youtu.be/0SSHPN_slD4
youtu.be/tbBL80eX6xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Savage tells it how it is. All MIGA

the biggest ziocuck in history

IM NOT YOUR WEAK FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM MICHAEL SAVAGE

Savage is unironically /ouryid/. He truly has no agenda but his own self-aggrandizement

youtu.be/b9G8X1MevjE
youtu.be/VrreFwvYvFI
youtu.be/jWkH7O5eh44

Attached: 9EECC3F9-C504-4FC8-BECD-7C37296727ED.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

idk...i ve been listening to him for some years. he hates really religious holocaust jews but at the same time ive heard him defend jewry and israel idk think he can let go of that part of him

stupid nigger bitch

you can tell she thinks she is above the law

He was alt-right before alt-right was cool and he disavowed alt-right before altright became gay. There is a lot of retarded shit Savage says that I disagree with but he has been shaking this banana tree for 30 years. It says a lot for him that he is too ashamed to ever admit to his own Jewish heritage.

Attached: 1442427686465.png (700x720, 596K)

what did the nig-judge do?
For a judge to go to jail it has to be something catastrophic and done in public that cannot be swept under the rug. They're even harder to nail on bullshit than police.

Mark Levin is up there. Same with Hannity, Beck, and Ben Shapiro is a new guy trying to pick up the reigns.

Agreed. He's Jewish but not (((Jewish))). I listen to his daily show on youtube. Watch as the commies and Jews REEE in this thread.

Who cares? He hate's demographic changes and the fall of the West. And he's angry and passionate about it.

>My dad and mom aren't perfect so I'm going to disown them.
>W... what? They are giving me inheritence?! Wtf, I love my parents now!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comdddddddddddddd.png (644x800, 15K)

He wants his people to have a homeland like literally every other person does. At least he's vehemently against people who want to poison our nations with degeneracy.

yeah true

How about a link?

What do you expect when you’re a son of old school Russian Jews from Ellis Island?

Agreed. He was conducting rallies and has been doing his own thing for decades now. He’s even banned from entering the UK. Since he identified with the beatnik crowd from the ‘50s, he takes a more Alan Watts approach to spirituality and thinks fundamentalist Zionism is stupid.

His feud with Mark Levin is pretty fucking funny tbqh

youtu.be/AJe3qevqjBo
youtu.be/lhfy9WI9Mbc

FUCKING WHY
WHAT CONTEXT?

youtu.be/Is485tNylY0

youtube.com/watch?v=UHUQi58TFrc

Video and QRD of this OP's post

I’m just tired of all these niggers. That’s all...

Attached: 13C2E924-7FB4-4C4A-B4F2-9994CABC5CDA.jpg (481x640, 58K)

Since OP is a faggot
foxnews.com/us/after-years-of-legal-challenges-former-democrat-judge-ordered-to-jail-dragged-out-of-courtroom-in-cincinnati

How are you doing? You're a great American. Hello?

i have to say i do hate mark levin so i do appreciate the savage feud pretty base.

Kek the niggers in that clip are hilarious. They really never do nuffin do they.

Pass the blunt

he's (((them))). His people have Israel.

Here’s a bit more explaining the charges she was found guilty of.
>”A former judge accused of illegally passing confidential documents had to be dragged out of the courtroom at her sentence hearing after she went completely limp. Former Hamilton County Juvenile Court Judge Tracie Hunter was sentenced to six months in jail after she was found guilty of illegally passing confidential documents to her brother in a job dispute when he faced a disciplinary hearing and would potentially get fired. Tracie was convicted in 2014 of the felony, unlawful interest in a public contract.”

“Law? I am the law.” -KH 2019 after smoking a blunt listening to Dr Dre

> hello, how are you doing Michael...
> DONT ASK ME HOW IM DOING JUST GET TO THE POINT
> *bitches at Clint the poor call screener*

Lol

I listened to him all the time before I went on Jow Forums, and now he turns me off with his Shapiro-level Israel shilling. I will admit he’s great to listen to when the issue involves legal precedings in the federal government like the Mueller case, he’ll break shit down that’s going on. He used to do that with Reagan

My long road to pol went thru savage. Woke me the hell up

IM NOT EN EMPTY SUIT AND A GOLF BAG.
IM MICHAEL SAVAGE.

i love how he calls hannity a parrot and wallbanger

Make Israel Satisfied Always

Attached: photostudio_1563915283021.jpg (360x640, 114K)

Savage hates zion don
youtu.be/0SSHPN_slD4

GO LISTEN TO WALLBANGER BANG YOUR BRAINS OUT ALL DAY I WONT DO IT

I have heard him say that what is good for Israel is not necessarily what is good for the US, in the context that the US should do its own thing. That was like ten years ago.

I love how he calls Kelly Anne Conway barfly lol

Was he the first one to call AOC occasional cortex?

youtu.be/tbBL80eX6xU

I have heard dudes tell me that I could trust them to borrow my car..... But, what has Zion Don SHOWN us? MIGA. That's all.

You do a crime, you do the time, how is it so hard for these nig nog's to understand that? Fuck I'm glad I don't live in the states

Yeah, well, I haven't listened to him since the local radio station he was carried on in California dropped him. I'm way beyond him anyway. Borders, Language, and Culture is a good start, but it needs BLOOD.

Listening to a fucking eunuch

Savage is sometimes based. But his Zionism does come out. As far as Jews go, he's almost likable. He still belongs in Israel.

I dnt get it. What are those niggers crying about? Fair? She did it! And she only got six months, sounds fair to me. Like seriously what the fuck are they protesting? Are they seriusly protesting that even though she did it?

They are saying she did it but she shouldn’t get in trouble because white people never get in trouble for doing it.

Attached: savage.jpg (1500x1125, 490K)

Something about giving her brother, some court papers

How da fuk does she still have supporters?

Why da fuk did it take 5 years?

>Held to a higher standard?
Only 6 months?

Judge even said there must be a mental disorder, OMG!

Was BHO protecting her?

Faggot you'd be happy to like the sweat off my taint. No homo tho.

His son is a literal billionaire.

In the final stages of his single term, Reddit R/Jow Forums/But4Chan, and it's army of Maganiggers are going to be weeping in their MAGAgear. If he doesn't get us nuked, first. Then, the D whom actually wins the Convention will move in to the WH, and virtually nothing will change. Lies on the Right will become lies on the Left. Frankly, Jow Forums needs Trump gone.

Attached: photostudio_1563144064481.png (565x429, 450K)

Buttery males!!!

is that Riley Reid!?!?!?

Attached: riley.png (256x269, 121K)

don't be fooled by savage

he's as anti white and extremely ethnocentric as any other jew, you just have to read between the
Iines

Attached: 43d38345e66361724153100b5c9938e4.png (420x420, 62K)

Nah.
I have been listening to Savage since the mid 90's. If anything, I would say he idealizes Euro-American culture. He constantly quotes the Christian Bible and pro Christian white European writers. In fact, I have often been disappointed in him for not owning his own Eastern European Jewish heritage.
I would say Savage's greatest sins iare his inability to chose between his chronic fence sitting libertarianism and his cancerous neo-conservatism. He is totally right with his theory of "borders, language, culture". This is a political theory that is totally at odds with ZOG or any other form of progressive Jewish politics.
His other big failing is a need to respond to dog whistle political issues like gun control. After every over hyped shooting he will come out demanding "common sense" gun laws that he clearly does not understand. Unforgivable but to be expected in someone who grew up in an East Coast Cosmopolis.

Attached: IMG_20190722_120929.jpg (380x446, 25K)

She abused her office to get her youth correctional officer brother off the hook after he went under investigation for hitting arrested kid.
It was also found out that she never did psychological evaluation required to be a judge and refused to do it even now, so she's probably crazy and she knows it.

He lost all his radio stations. Stopped listening. He got old and lazy and you could tell he wasn’t prepping for his show, just mailing it in. Shilling books and reading drudge headlines

Yep. Drops red pills to give you dopamine and lower your guard, then force feeds you turbo kike propaganda

Because it was a niche radio audience to exploit dumb ass. He’s a turbo kike Zionist who only hangs with Jews and donates to only Jew causes and his son is the faggot Jew billionaire behind rockstar energy

Hannity is terrible but savage is obsessively jealous of Hannity’s success, fame, $$$, and access to potus

Based and red pilled