You are haters

So this is the famous pol forum. For a secret right wing board it's sure got a mediocre layout. I couldnt even figure out how to post for like 10 mins.

I am here to say that we are not afraid of you. I and others in my area and all across the world will be ready to stand and fight to prevent you from making Hitler's dream a reality.

You are racists and fascists and it's clear that at the core racists and fascists are haters. And haters are losers.

I work overtime to spread positive thinking to everyone I meet in order to cancel your meme powers out. Trump will lose in 2020 and with all of the good people across the world working together the world will become a free, fair and multicultural place.

Attached: 2019-07-24_0035.png (1162x1079, 1.02M)

go home, mr. virgina.

>blah blah blah
hey everyone, look at this lame hater. hes gonna get Trump elected again. see you in 2024, hater

Kushner 2020

Suck a dick, Chang

based joshu2uber

Blah blah blah
Tldr:

>I'm Canadian
>I fuck dogs
>my wife eats nigger shit
>I have to borrow money to afford the fried chicken to make the nigger shit my wife eats
>america sucks

Attached: 1563919162995.jpg (355x390, 17K)

>I couldnt even figure out how to post for like 10 mins.
No shit. Check out your country flag. It is obvious you are retarded.

>leaf
>spends all its time in american politics
COPE

welcome, newfag.
don't forget, you're here forever.

Attached: skullmounds_lefitst.png (1263x392, 308K)

>You must be 18 to post here.

fags..I mean mods?

oops wrong image

Attached: 1558677288829.jpg (800x513, 72K)

Is it true that due to the rampant inflation in Canada your (you)s are also worthless and that's why you assholes have to try this hard?

Attached: 1563637444052.jpg (498x527, 197K)

>Trump will lose in 2020
wow wow wow lets tone it down with the anti Israel rhetoric now.

Imagine thinking people on Jow Forums support Trump in 2019... you liberals should fucking LOVE Trump, he is anti-white and pro-immigration, why are you people so fucking retarded and easily manipulated by Jewish media?

isn't this post a joke or...

>isn't this post a joke or...
Yes. 1 post by OP. Its a slide thread. Put it in all fields, and ignore this. Let it die.

Wonder when exactly are these people (assuming they are not paid to do so) realize they won. There will be no upraising, no white revolt, no nothing. This is it.
I think this is merely circus
>"Your guy vs Our guy"
>Keep paying attention cattle
>Your vote matters
>The system works for you
Nothing more.

Attached: 1563668319108.png (625x626, 66K)

Did you know the code word for niggers is canadians....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 85129898.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Blablabla Nazis, blablabla i'm too dumb to post, blablabla more evidence of mental inferiority and obvious estrogen poisoning aka female aka imbecil.
Kys.

>OP is a leaf
>Another shitty leaf post
why is this country so full of faggets my goodness

>a fucking leaf

You're an idiot that deserves the rake. Trump will win 2020 because the Democrats are so far up their own ass they've lost the centrists.

The world will never be a free, fair and multicultural place as long as there are groups who seek to destroy anyone they don't agree with. When your Muslim buddies start throwing your gay friends off roofs for being degenerates in the eyes of Allah then maybe you'll start to understand that Jow Forums has a point. The world won't be fair as long as racism exists; we're just doing what morons like you are willing to let other races get away with because you think it's only racist when it's whites doing it. Go lock yourself in your safe space and let the adults do their fucking jobs.

>forum
Imageboard

>secret
Jow Forums is #826 in Alexa ranking globally, and #317 in the United States. We may not be as big as Facebook, but we are by no means secret.

>I couldnt even figure out how to post for like 10 mins.
Not very smart, are you?

>I am here to say that we are not afraid of you. I and others in my area and all across the world will be ready to stand and fight to prevent you from making Hitler's dream a reality.
You're a Canadian. You don't really have the ability to "fight" anything. In order to fight, you need a weapon, and your government has limited your ability to access effective weaponry.

>with all of the good people across the world working together the world will become a free, fair and multicultural place.
Protip: most people are not good. Stick around a while, you might learn something.

larper detected...

You are looking for /poi/ this is Jow Forums papercraft and origami love.
Fucking idiot.

Pee pee poo poo