North Carolina cucked to the trannies

Where were you when the South died?

apnews.com/c1ee6766c343402fa447fddbd0b965e0

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 23.03.28.png (2148x388, 63K)

Vasco

this place just keeps getting worse and worse
t. Elizabeth city

Thank you, niggers, spics, and college faggots from out of state for voting in the democrats for the last century.

Fuck this gay earth

t. Charlotte

Greensboro here. The blacker this state gets the worse it gets. Things were so much better in the 90's.

Greensboro here also. I came back from spending a few years away and its fucked

>Doesn't name the jew

I need to get out of Charlotte. The bad part is most of my family (my dad's side at least) are stinky fucking art hippies that live in Asheville.

Attached: 1562269921495.jpg (823x900, 101K)

Why does it matter to you where people piss and shit? Serious question.

>people
These aren't people

Did getting hormone treatment give them extra chromosomes or something?

I just make a point of making trannies feel as uncomfortable and unwelcome as possible. I look at them like the freaks they are and if they start talking to me I tell them to get the fuck away from me and stay away from my kids and I call them fucking freaks to their faces

Fuck these fucking mentally ill troglodytes
I'll bash their fucking head in before I ever treat them like a normal human being

Well if you want a serious answer, they aren't right in the head. They are just the symptom of the Jew taking over the country. Accepting them is accepting defeat. So that's why I don't. They aren't people. They are just mentally diseased.

Attached: UZy69-WoUFTeBLEnoVxpqUMDGL6GRxeASLlW7_Q2PSs.jpg (640x853, 113K)

I think if a lot of these people weren't persecuted so much, maybe they'd grow out this derangement. Persecution just gives them attention that they crave. Also, I don't think you need to "accept" them just to allow them to exist in a stall nearby you. They aren't asking you to do anything but not act.

Attached: 1563914677174.png (2126x1601, 2.69M)

Dilate you nigger jew faggot.

They are literally perverts

>North Carolina cucked to the trannies
The simple solution is that men need to begin to shit in women's rest rooms. Never flush. I guarantee within 6 months there would be a better solution.

Fuck Roy Cooper.
About a year ago there was a vote for a bunch of things, including requiring voter ID at polls. It received a majority vote in favor of this measure.
This mother fucker vetoes our vote. This mother fucker is allowing NC to become a democratic shit hole. Fuck Roy Cooper. Fuck him. Whats the point of voting and elections if you're going to vetoe what the people want

Because trannies are fucked in the head. People who can't accept their own reality have whined enough that the government now bends to them. Meanwhile, Roy Cooper vetoes every measure that the voters vote on, such as requiring id at voting polls. This and approving trans bathrooms is just evidence of the slippery slope that will turn us into California.
I 100% promise you that this will only enable people to better identify and harass trans individuals. The point of statehood is to not force unwanted laws on your citizens. This is exactly that. The voice of the smallest population is over ruling the majority at the polls and it's fucking bullshit.
I don't care if you want do pretend to be whatever gender you want, but you can't force other people to accept it, especially when a majority of the state sees being trans as "playing pretend"
I don't even hate trannies. I fucking hate Roy Cooper for voting against his voters, the very people who elected him

Elizabeth city holds a special place in my heart because of a redhead I fell in love with in college who was from there. EC was a nice place from what I saw, but evidently, according to her, I only saw the white country side of things. I remember the downtown area looking like shit because there was a lot of construction going on.
There was this seafood shack we went to, holy fuck it was delicious

The only thing I can say about Charlotte: I've been to every Carolina Rebellion and in town at the bars, I didn't see a single ugly chick. Even some black girls were attractive. But there were a lot of black guys in tricked out cars blaring rape music.

It's not about sharing the stall, it's about watching each step in progress that is turning us into literal California.
People would be less upset if it was simply called a "gender neutral" bathroom, it's a language that the hardcore christian population (which is huge here) would be willing to accept.
But no, it's pandering to trans specifically