>Election analysis 2014-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=qjZRiDwu18w

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=HPBTGyErWPo

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
>Ruhrpott Roulette
youtube.com/channel/UCMm8lMIzU3Zss1rWf4dgv-g
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8
youtube.com/watch?v=nlycry7Kc9o
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: 8FA45357-D606-4CAF-B164-96C89F4FD264.jpg (835x976, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/politik/streit-ueber-plan-zum-co2-preis-union-stellt-sich-gegen-klimapraemie-fuer-jeden-buerger/24693350.html
zuerst.de/2019/07/24/politisch-korrekter-aufreger-unbekannte-stellen-in-worms-kreuze-zum-gedenken-an-auslaendergewalt-auf/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2019-07/rechtsextremismus-todeslisten-gruene-bundesinnenministerium-task-force
morgenpost.de/bezirke/reinickendorf/article226568707/Ordnungsamt-entdeckt-einen-Bunker-am-Flughafensee.html
archive.fo/0A3WI
youtu.be/7XzLbGssArQ
youtu.be/wIRyoh5TClI
youtube.com/watch?v=R_Z5WW8zCq0
youtube.com/watch?v=fMCx7UcdVP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Warum haben wir eigentlich keine Klimaanlagen, Bernd? Die Grünen würden jenes sowieso sofort verbieten lassen.
Ich würde mich am liebsten im Auto oder im Supermarkt aufhalten. Bei diesem Wetter bleibt mir leider nichts anderes übrig!!

>Warum haben wir eigentlich keine Klimaanlagen, Bernd?
Weil wir normalerweise nur 5-10 heiße Tage im Jahr haben. Aber seitdem die ganzen Wüstenneger hier leben ist es andauern heiß. Ein Zufall? Ich glaube kaum!

Wow, that's an early one. Howdy all.

Attached: cannot-become-a-german.png (1188x274, 158K)

Based Reagan

>Am 20. September soll das Klimakabinett über ein Gesamtpaket für mehr Klimaschutz entscheiden, zu dem nach Stand der Dinge auch ein Preis auf den CO2-Ausstoß gehören soll. Damit werden Sprit, Heizöl und Erdgas teurer gemacht, um im Verkehrs- und Gebäudebereich das Einsparen von Kohlendioxid (CO2) zu fördern.
tagesspiegel.de/politik/streit-ueber-plan-zum-co2-preis-union-stellt-sich-gegen-klimapraemie-fuer-jeden-buerger/24693350.html

inb4 soviet/ancap trying to undermine my trustworthiness. I just know that they are afraid that I'll leak more of the JA/AfD Berlin swamp (like the child sex part ;). But I stay cool and wait for the right timing.

> implying you get under my skin
> küsschen, Kerstin

Attached: (((Böhmermann))).png (400x400, 126K)

>Klimaschutz
Taxes. That are given to themselves, their cronies on various ways, and to make up for the refugee costs and other nonsense.

Attached: Demonstrationen-fuer-Europa-Koeln.jpg (780x519, 103K)

well if he is at FU Berlin he will surely be working for the secret services

he can work for the BND/CDU servant Schiller (the name lol) or BND front "Bundesdruckerei".

He has chosen to be only JA Berlin, a mere V-shill. lel

Attached: JA_berlin.png (686x176, 23K)

I don't need to undermine you I just need to quote you.

"Again 2 Newfags bullied out of kraut/pol" -Kerstinposter some weeks ago.

>I don't need to undermine you I just need to quote you.
>"Again 2 Newfags bullied out of kraut/pol" -Kerstinposter some weeks ago.
wow, high energy quote

Could you each make one big, fat, decisive statement in one post and then not muddy up our beloved Kraut/pol/ with that stuff?

Attached: welt-hinweis-nett-bleiben.png (698x491, 25K)

Ok next time if I get accused by this tard I'll ignore it.

no
> posting CIA welt.de on 4kek
heute schon dein Insulin gespritzt Opa?

I wouldn't be surprised if they tell us that they need the Soli "to protect the environment" too and because of that won't get rid off it.

Did it ever occur to you that AfD is perhaps an intel project, but that they're the good guys creating their lever against conditions they protest against? Not controlled opposition?

Flüchlingssoli, Klimasoli.

>Flüchtlingssoli
We have enough cucks in our parlament that corruption can do the rest.

>Did it ever occur to you that AfD is perhaps an intel project, but that they're the good guys creating their lever against conditions they protest against?
I posted that several times on Twitter and here, but they are not good. Rather: self-serving, incompetent. It's the biases that accumulate and broken hierarchies ("Korpsdenke", compare also Heuer "The Psychology of Intelligence Analysis"). These guys are the PROBLEM, they're mentally still in the cold war era, but we need something new. That is why I will never forgive these faggots who believe themselves to be above the law with their low energy orgies.

All that some of you are doing here is reposting/discussing the topics FRAMED to you by MSM, so you are going into the TRAP. But when I post REAL politics here, i.e. discussing structures, personae, power relations, stuff behind the scene, which is 100 times more interesting than discussing some tax (which makes you equal to any braindead person on the street who believes his opinion to count in any way).

Attached: rip_kerstin.jpg (600x619, 99K)

>why I will never forgive these faggots
(because intel resources have been used against me)

Attached: mannerheim.jpg (400x400, 45K)

I rather have a good disscusion than beeing an echochamber for someone.
If anyone argue against your points after 1 max 3 posts you are going in your shell.You only want an echochamber.

> echochamber
MUH TAXES IT'S ALL COZ RAPUGEES OH GOD OUR WHITE WOMYN THEY KNIFED ANOTHER ONE IN A COUNTRY OF 83 000 000!!!!

> 7/10 making me reply to a meme flag

Attached: its_over.png (867x482, 103K)

>they're mentally still in the cold war era
That's surprisingly true. I could tell you stories...

>But when I post REAL politics here
It's always about this specific Berlin AfD/BdK/JA stuff. I'm not terribly interested in that. And those things that interest me -- like about my dear Ric Grenell -- you don't deliver.

>discussing some tax
That will have impact in its proposed dimensions and is just another blow against the West.

>intel resources
Use AMD then.

I was never in the choir of the stabbing idiot.
Theres a simple reason for it. Which if you are so high IQ should easly get.

>Berlin AfD/BdK/JA stuff
Berlin AfD/JA brings most employees of the fraction. If a new employee of the AfD moves to Berlin he joins the JA when he/she is under 35 yo (which is most of them b/c it's hard to find ppl working for EG13).

>>discussing some tax
>That will have impact in its proposed dimensions and is just another blow against the West.
HAHAHA OH MY GOD A CO2 TAX IT'S OVER THE WEST IS DEAD!!!!

>That's surprisingly true. I could tell you stories...
no you rather post tagespiegel links

Attached: trolling_surveillance.jpg (640x640, 64K)

This is why I don't follow any church. I pay church tax but I will never follow them. I will never follow people.
zuerst.de/2019/07/24/politisch-korrekter-aufreger-unbekannte-stellen-in-worms-kreuze-zum-gedenken-an-auslaendergewalt-auf/

Attached: 1561818510005.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

>>That's surprisingly true. I could tell you stories...
>no you rather post tagespiegel links
I could tell you stories. But not in this very public place and doxx myself.

And yeah, this tax is just another part of a bigger set of oppressive mechanisms. Isolated it does little. But in coordination with other mechanisms it's not harmless.

Attached: 7th-grade-canadian-textbook.png (478x767, 464K)

Grüne are using the death of Walter Lübcke and many other deaths for their advantage.

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2019-07/rechtsextremismus-todeslisten-gruene-bundesinnenministerium-task-force

>Doxx myself
Is it specific for a generalization?

too specific*

>And yeah, this tax is just another part of a bigger set of oppressive mechanisms. Isolated it does little. But in coordination with other mechanisms it's not harmless.
taxes you can discuss everywhere, other (((mechanisms))), well, for that Jow Forums may be useful.

>Is it specific for a generalization?
you never know who reads things and one can doxx oneself EXTREMELY fast, one must never be careless (but appearing careless is ofc. a valit bait tactic as long as you stay careful on a metalevel)

>Metalevel
No you can't I have this problem with 7 topics I'd gladly explain.

> If anyone argue against your points after 1 max 3 posts you are going in your shell.You only want an echochamber.

Congratulations, you discovered that, too. The next step is realizing it's pointless to argue with an "intellectual" of that calibre and not giving him (You)s anymore.

Yes pa :(

i am 100% convinced that most of the german flags here are verfassungschutz. Cant we just finally ban this general for good

But if I'm too abstract, then it's not that interesting. Like high-ranking NATO fellas turning into Pavlov's dog when they hear "Trump" or "Russia" (they belong to the transatlantic establishment that owns or directs essential think tanks, mass media, NGOs etc. in the US and EU). Rationally and strategically thinking people with a lot of responsibility and experience, and with the snip of a finger they turn into rambling idiots with high blood pressure. That's just a comment to Kerstin's remark that they're still stuck in the cold war. But if I get more specific, I'd expose more than would do me any good.

>1 shitpost by this id
>with an "intellectual" of that calibre
I've never called myself intellectual, so you are using the quotes wrong.

yes, this is run by VS. You can try to PTSD them.

I'd guess we have been very close to each other in Potsdam.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (400x568, 46K)

Nothing stops you from talking about him while not replying to him directly. Maybe he'll like that.

You should writte letters to die anstalt. They always accept Ideas and I wouldn't be surprised if they even lurk sometimes here on kraut/pol.

>of the JA/AfD Berlin swamp (like the child sex part ;)
awakened the shills
also in combination with:
>Did it ever occur to you that AfD is perhaps an intel project, but that they're the good guys creating their lever against conditions they protest against?

>nice weather
>everyone gets assdamaged

>red map bad

Isn't Anstalt ZDF? Yeah, they'd be very interested in what I have to say.

>Potsdam
We talked about that in the past.

>awakened the shills
>also in combination with:
I've been found out. :(

I worked through the night and did already my 2 hrs tour with the bicycle in the morning. Comfy. Now I'm allowed to chill at my home office.

Attached: 100-years-of-progress.jpg (1498x1926, 802K)

I'm just saying. I'd do that if I were you. I butes a small pedo network because I like to smoke outside and saw strange behavior.
Wrotte a letter to the police, with all infos I had and 1 week later I saw their faces in the local newspaper.

It’s roasting down here. Feels nice. Might have to go to the beach if it’s not jam packed with tourists.

busted*

Average American Political Scientist, here. Can you explain to me the role of the German Gov's efforts to marginalize political parties that oppose the current eu/post WW2 political spectrum? Can they invalidate an election's returns?

38 is a lovely temperature, positively balmy. Bit envious desu

>political scientists
No dumb for a real job bruh?
>Rest
Actually Kerstin army should be abel to answer that good.

To dumb*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: DB.png (824x85, 21K)

Pah, that gives you not even half of a Berlin airport. No drama.

Is the deep underground base already comfirmed there?

>Actually Kerstin army should be abel to answer that good.
it's just some shills who think they can bully me and b/c they are too lazy to surveil probably they'd know that I just post here in my reading breaks

>Can you explain to me the role of the German Gov's efforts to marginalize political parties
They do very few things and nothing directly. They support some left-wing groups through in form of money for 'Anti-Fascist' - projects but nothing serious.
>that oppose the current eu
The government itself don't have to do much itself because the society is marginalizing this partys on their own.
>post WW2 political spectrum?
Partys which oppose the German constitution ('Verfassungsfeinde' = 'enemies of the constitution' ) can be banned which already happened with the SRP and the KPD and could happen to the NPD in the near future. But this is done by the 'Supreme Court' (Bundesgerichtshof=Federal Court) that is not directly controlled by the government.
Can they invalidate an election's returns?
Maybe?

>Is the deep underground base already comfirmed there?

It's high time it becomes operational at any rate. For the old site at TXL has already been decommissioned:

morgenpost.de/bezirke/reinickendorf/article226568707/Ordnungsamt-entdeckt-einen-Bunker-am-Flughafensee.html
archive.fo/0A3WI

>that is not directly controlled by the government.
You might want to mention that our constitutional judges are chosen by government parties, from their own ranks and that they do not have to be actual judges or have any education in law to receive that post. You might also mention that germany has decided that our judges no longer have to explain why they revoke an inquiry by a citizen, making any kind of supervision impossible and that our parties have begun to use pseudo-private organisations to make law proposals to judges that they would not be allowed to make as a government agent. This allows "our" judges to inquire about laws they want to reinterpret themselves. Best example would be the female Judge Baer that, after 10 years in the ministry of family, was lifted to constitutional judge (none of the judges reviewing her case actually bothered to do so) by party degree and then decided that foreigners must be paid welfare as if they where germans.

>They do very few things and nothing directly.
They don't have to. They have a deal with the state propaganda network to give them extensive and highly questionable taxation rights over the citizen and in return the state media ensures "stability of the system". since germans are conditioned to believe state propaganda to be "100% objective and truthful" they can have the general populace do their dirty work.

Unless the munich-berlin tunnle gets exposed I count every exposing as controlled.
But its atleast a start.

>30C "heatwave"

Attached: germans.jpg (600x450, 26K)

>40C*

Nothing a $5 fan from ALDI can't handle

How do you deal with the heat? Wet towels here.

imagine being such a fucking pussy

>dear god the temperature is 30°C
>this 40°C is setting records everywhere
>we are all melting in this 50°C climate catastrophe
>this 60°C weather is burning me like a oven in Auschwitz
>Oy vey, pay me shekels so I can fight the 70°C heat and reduce it to its normal 40° range

Attached: Just a ship goy.jpg (563x821, 181K)

Fans, A/Cs etc make it harder to get used to the heat.

>heatwave
it's been more like a sex wave for me boys, haahahaha
just been constantly fucking my hot blonde gf last couple days
t. wien

No they don't you moron

whatever little pussy

Fenster zu und Außenjalousien runter. 3-fach Verglasung regelt.

Attached: EB2E55D2-E45A-46DE-8440-7FC7AB916088.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Alman dinge

Schwuchteln runter von Jow Forums die Selbstmordrate von faggots regelt ja

post /germanheatwavecore/

youtu.be/7XzLbGssArQ

Attached: 1475510316992s.jpg (250x200, 8K)

youtu.be/wIRyoh5TClI

>>>/krautchan/

>heatwave

Whiny cunts ...

Attached: ammo_cooking_off_soon.gif (600x338, 706K)

OMG all this heat speech itt

>no Lahti L-39

Thread's theme

>youtube.com/watch?v=R_Z5WW8zCq0

Attached: jumeirah-frankfurt-hero-3.jpg (1152x648, 133K)

Attached: cmtf.png (618x254, 187K)

Better one:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMCx7UcdVP4

Köln here. Get your shit together faggots.

Die Hitze macht mir nichts aus. Meine Marmor Boden Villa die ich mir von euren 70000 Euro spenden auf Malle gegönnt hat ist gut klimatisiert.
>LG euer Hagen Grell

>Hab gerade alle Fenster auf und Jalousien oben

Attached: gigachad0978465.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Agree.
Fenster auf, ventilator ohne kupplung und sperre, gib ihm. Dauerhaft ein angenehmer windzug in mein arbeitszimmer.

Hayvan dinge

Sup, new V intern?

That street lingo. Did you eat your McChicken already?

comfie Mittagsschlaf bamp

Attached: angry_kike.jpg (514x652, 282K)

so warm

AfD is absolutely in the valley right now in the polls.

>no Lahti L-39

Lahti was holding the camera ... :P

Thx! ;)

Attached: N_with_a_gun.jpg (524x400, 26K)

I'll give you this, it's a sweet song, but commies are cancer.

I have more manners than you. Did you ate your salad with a special fork or are you a göffel guy?

>I have more manners than you
what you've learned in your frat are not manners, but having a stick deep in your anus

Attached: JUST_AfD_6.jpg (960x809, 112K)

Eating a very hot meatballs,vegtables auflauf with a spicy and hot tomato sauce on a hot day.

That stuff is cleaning my nose very well.

So a göffel guy I see.
What about your fish knife, steak knife or normal knife, butterbrot knife, salade knife? Do you use them atleast?

Oh hello inferior Germans, how it goes?

Joking about a barbarian.
What about you?

Contemplating if euthanisation should also be allowed for heatwaves all these whiney old people crying.

I like the heatwave, you can do nightwalks in shorts and t-shirts. Just enjoy it. I'll go tomorrow to the a manmade sea with friends. Cold beers, a grill and swimmng is too nice.