4 hours

4 hours

Attached: 1562355273636.jpg (960x540, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/sHuSG#selection-451.0-451.94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our lord and savior

what's he even going to talk about?
he lost the case against "putin's troll farm"

He's conserving his tremendous energy, recharging with the power of American Patriotism™ to verbally nuke commie faggots out of the traitorous cesspools soiling the constitutionally sacred ground that is the US of A.
You say 4 hours
I say, 4 more years babyyyy

lol memeflag you are in the US

>he thinks there a no troll farms
gullible minion, you potus obstructed literally obstructed justice on twitter lel. You don't need a Mueller to see it if you want to. Why? Who knows, but delusion is a bad counselor user, try to remember.
>b-but he DID show tax returns lel ebbic XD!
if that is your version of justice you deserve this guy for another four years. Keep sucking elites bruh.

Q predicted this

9 inches

Attached: 1557445356811.png (125x125, 3K)

>you potus obstructed literally obstructed justice on twitter lel.
you can't obstruct a crime that doesn't exist

>according to me
If they charge you for a crime you didn't commit and still you replace the justice system with your minions because of that while attacking the justice system instead of letting them find out that you are innocent..then you are obstructing justice low IQ mutt.
If you don't show tax returns and now even try to block lawyers from having to show them while you told your supporters you will hand them over later: you have done something right and your minions have understood something wrong.

>If they charge you for a crime you didn't commit and still you replace the justice system with your minions because of that while attacking the justice system instead of letting them find out that you are innocent..then you are obstructing justice low IQ mutt.
And if you do that the logical question is why would you if you were innocent?
eys boomer, this is not your place here

>If they charge you for a crime you didn't commit and still you replace the justice system with your minions
Department of Justice is underneath the executive branch, do you understand this?

Next time some democrat says something bad about your president you can reply with: at least he didn't marry and fuck his own brother.

treasure it Jow Forums

>And if you do that the logical question is why would you if you were innocent?
No, it isn't.
You have brain damage.
There is no "logical question" that stems from that line.
I told you that you can't obstruct a crime that doesn't exist. Your follow-up question is "well why would you obstruct it then?"
It's broken, circular logic.
Maybe that flies for the Dems you usually talk to.

No...he isn't. user is in faghole niggerville that we should have cut loose 50 years ago.

>justice

>Coping
Mueller report comes out
>Nothing burger
Replacements begin
>Salty tears
2020 Four More Yeas and a slew of democrat pedophiles and jews in the deep state linked to electron fraud and pedophilia and satanic rutuals. Libtards BTFO but too stupide to accept is. Maddow get a show that runs 24/7 where she just spittleflecks bullshit to her crowd of mouth breathers.

The fucking part is not proven yet. But.....she is a pretty dirty girl. So who knows.

meanwhile the rest of the world clearly sees whats happening and makes fun about you braindead atrocities, keep coping

you should do the basics in law to understand what retarded nonsense you are spewing here.
A) It is for the juistice department to find out if innocent or not
B) obstructing that ongoing investigation even if you are innocent..is obstruction of justice, it's really that simple.
You should fix that rotten, whiskey-soaked cheeseburger for a brain before making a clown of yourself.
Over here - and we have a quite solid justice system - such behavior by Merkel e.g. would end in a no-confidence vote, you can't blink quick enough before she would be gone.
Reality is: your system is rotten to the core, your potus is as well and you are nothing but a cumgurgling boomer enabler. Instead of trying to defend presumably existing loopholes you should instead question your idea of justice.
Trust the plan faggot.

>we should have cut loose 50 years ago.
imagine, we wouldnt have to deal with AOC

>it's your job to appoint and fire justice officials
>but it is also obstruction of justice to appoint justice officials

lolno

there's a reason the constitution put congress in charge of firing the president ya brainlet

you didn't even read the report. Truth is your potus has immunity, Mueller clearly stated that

and again you should question why you would obstruct an investigation which would clearly indicate that you are innocent in the end.

>meanwhile the rest of the world clearly sees whats happening and makes fun about you braindead atrocities, keep coping
Why would I give a shit what the rest of the world thinks?
>you should do the basics in law to understand what retarded nonsense you are spewing here.
You're the one running with a circular argument predicated on an unproven claim that's bolstered solely by an if-by-whiskey fallacy.

>investigation which would clearly indicate that you are innocent in the end.
Investigations don't find you innocent.
They either find you guilty, or they don't.

Why would it be scheduled at 8am eastern time if it was going to be bad for the president.
Half the county will still be sleeping while this is going on.
And dems have been doing mock testimonies.
And mueller now wants his buddy to speak to avoid questions

If you think this is going to be bad for the president you are extremely low iq and I’m not even joking

Attached: 6BAE37C2-2A9C-4A94-A0A8-B991AA69FFDE.png (750x1334, 183K)

are you retarded? the tweets alone would be 100% obstruction of justice over here.

this is now a glownigger leak thread

Attached: girardiDTLAraid.png (918x4899, 1.45M)

what is this about?
whats gonna happen in 4 hours friends?

Attached: 1563880074998.jpg (460x288, 19K)

BLIMPF is finally getting impeached today. I've waited so long for this moment and it's finally here. Sucks my dick faggots Nancy Pelosi is president now!!

Tiny hands

>glownigger leak thread

Attached: brennan911.png (1474x1092, 1.71M)

well then let them find out and not obstruct their activities. also why didn't he show tax returns?
>but he DID lel ebbic 2005 tax returns haha rekt
absolute state of you as a cockucking minion

>glownigger leak thread

Attached: abedinsandniggerlies.jpg (1860x2896, 661K)

>third worlder cope
glad I live in the first world user, I mean it

>supporting a president who supports the people who did 9/11

Oh wait yea I mean blimf is finally over Thai time mueller is going to lay a bomb on him its mueller time bois

>he thinks I'm CIA
absolute state of your lo-ed shithole bruh

>glownigger
>leak
>thread

Attached: pd645.png (923x799, 308K)

You're drifting off subject.
Mueller's special counsel was for "russian meddling"
No American was ever indicted under those auspices.
>over here
We aren't over there. What do you not understand about this?

I’m sorry glow nigs I did not mean to write this please don’t pay any attention to me

Trump is bad

>glow
>nigger
>leak
>thread

archive.fo/sHuSG#selection-451.0-451.94

>The Epstein Associate Nobody's Talking About: The IDF-Linked Bond Girl Infiltrating the UK NHS

forgot pic

Attached: pd646.png (866x341, 38K)

>tfw kike shills trying to drain your energy but you stocked up on matzos beforehand

USA is not germany you dumb cuck, our president has virtually unlimited power. The very first one raised an army and marched on our own citizens to force them to pay their whiskey taxes, one of them burned 2/3rds of the whole country to the ground. Executive authority in USA is almost absolute, with the caveat that you can vote 'em out, congress can fire them, or the 3/4ths of the states can change the rules.

>glownigger
>leak
>thread

Attached: pd658.png (1025x7994, 2.55M)

>glow
>nigger
>leak
>thread
guess who was behind the piss tape psy-op?

Attached: polPSYOPS.jpg (2600x2600, 1.43M)

You said "obstruct a crime" twice, so there.

you're gonna find out who guccifer 2.0 was
pic related

Attached: gucciffer.png (1179x921, 770K)

>page 5

Attached: kikes911.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

Why is merkel shaking? Its about to fucking happen.

> also why didn't he show tax returns?
Literally nobody gives a fuck about his tax returns except for Jow Forumspolitics. So why don't you go back there to bitch and moan.

Also, he didn't obstruct justice. first, it makes no sense to obstruct justice into an investigation of a crime that didn't happen. There is zero evidence that he had any dealing with the Russians. Second, he has Constitutional duties over the agency he supposedly obstructed. He could flat out tell the director of the FBI to stop investigating him and it wouldn't be obstruction of justice. He could then fire that director if he refused to follow his order and it still wouldn't be obstruction of justice. The only way it would be obstruction of justice is if he destroyed evidence or paid off witnesses or co-conspirators to keep quiet.

If the Democrats push this to impeachment in the House there is no way they'd get a conviction in the Senate. That would mean Trump could run in 2020 on their failed attempt to remove him from office after their witch hunt. It would only make his stronger. If they somehow managed to get a conviction in the Senate, meaning he'd be removed from office, then it would go straight to the Supreme Court and it would cause a Constitutional crisis and Trump would stay in office until the proceedings ended. He would win and it would only strengthen him and the power of the Presidency. All smart Dems know this. That is why Pelosi is trying to get the retards in the House to calm the fuck down. Impeachment by the Republicans of Bill Clinton was a disaster as he was not convicted in the Senate and it blew up in their face. This is what Pelosi and Schumer are trying to avoid with the election only a year and a few months out. Trump is never going to be impeached. Now go back to plebit.

This is verging on incoherent rambling. What pills are they pumping you JIDF thread slaves with these days. The trolling is so fucking low effort it is almost boring if didn't know how much it was torturing you kikes to have to actually think hard for a change. But here's your 2/10. Good luck with the heart attack.

it's scared

Attached: HitlerStare.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

tic fucking toc

Attached: 161006-sean-hannity-getty-1160.jpg (3000x1626, 2.2M)

>you didn't even read the report.
Read a fake report from a fake investigation into a fake crime. I've spent better time coloring a kid's place matt at Red Lobster.

forgot to cycle IPs there faggot
I C U JIDF
:)

Attached: kikes.png (584x199, 32K)

>no argument
wow I'm impressed, now fuck your sis or prep a bull tyrone

I'm just amused. Anyway we both know who is the jelly halfape sitting in a corrupt third-world shithole while I enjoy life as supposed to my dear subhuman

i'm smoking shittons of weed and having a laugh at your meltdown, how about you kike?

Attached: KEKEKEKEKEK.png (1869x532, 90K)

>glownigger
>leak
>thread

Attached: pd23.jpg (540x954, 123K)

>glow
>nigger
>leak
>thread

Attached: pd109.png (416x167, 69K)

Are you all fucking retarded? Nobody is found guilty or innocent from investigations. ALL FUCKING INVESTIGATIONS either find evidence to bring a case to to trial and in some cases that evidence must go to a grand jury. OR...there is not enough evidence to bring a case to trial. That statement neither confirms or denies guilt or innocences. "Not enough evidene" simply means that. I does not imply their is any evidence in fact. In the case of Trump and the Russians....ther is NO evidence but Mueller understanding the point of his investigation is to create propaganda for the media to run with...said. there is not enough evidence. He also indicted thirteen Russians but failed to prosecute. Now two are demanding discovery of evidence, and who wants to bet the case is dropped? See, the indictment is for the media to spin a guilty narrative. The prosecution can delay trial forever then drop the case. It's fucking propaganda. Meuller should be disbarred.

You're right, Trump is scared shitless, he’s been going berserk on twitter

Holy fuck when will congress actually legislate important shit

Attached: BAIT.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

see
those two posts are gonna be related to Mueller's hearing soon

>archive.fo/sHuSG#selection-451.0-451.94
This woman seems like she was recruited early by Mossad, set up for school, then using the imbedded KIKES in Harvard she got in, then was fronted with cash to start a gambling biz which the same Jews bought from her to increase her undercover legend and also to give her operating funds, which she parleys into getting close to movers and shakers on up the chain and is in possition to help or hinder politicians with donations etc coming from the Mossad. She is a fucking cuttout and a channel for black op funding and bribery etc. Jew has such operators all over the globe. "Successful business people and Hollywood producers etc". These people are agents using our hundreds of billions in tax money we give Israel for defense spending. Sure they buy some weapons but their greatest weapons is kicking back that money...OUR MONEY to AIPAC through other dual citizen Jew traitors. These people are fucking scum. It is time to liberate ourselves frome these people.

Bullshit, Mr. Man. I have a law degree from Buzzfeed U.

Attached: 94116496-1C65-4725-B580-DBF194559869.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Can’t wait until today is a huge nothing burger then the MSM posts about “It’s what Mueller DIDN’T say that matters” or some equally based clickbait shit like “Here’s why Mueller didn’t accuse Trump in hearing”.

B-b-but Mueller’s a REPUBLICAN

Junkermann can get it

Fuck niggers

Guccifer 2.0 is an Obama official named Mike Conlow

>every one of you kikes is going to prison
have a nice day... you have been warned

Attached: 1559021733584.png (2936x2408, 2.68M)

ha ha ha ha
couldn't sleep last night... so we meet again

Attached: 1539280215477.jpg (608x477, 36K)

Cuando van a sacar a Rosello de ahi?

I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic... because when he does it, the levels of butthurt that encircle the globe will counteract climate change to pre-industrial levels ;) thus causing even more butthurt

what is 4 hours?

I think the Mueller hearing or smth.
also, now only 1.5 hours

>couldn't sleep last night
same here
i'm waiting for the fireworks

Attached: 1561924745127.gif (218x218, 1.5M)