Daily reminder that anime causes mental illness

Daily reminder that anime causes mental illness

1. It promotes pedophilia
2. It promotes racemixing
3. It promotes unrealistic standards towards women

If you watch anime or play japamese videogames you cannot be a conservative, period

Attached: 1562789648775.jpg (1032x1457, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2 and 3
???

biggest bullshit of 2019

2. It tells white men that japanese women are better, and also idolizes dark skinned women
3. This should be obvious

>conservative
Go back to The_Donald faggot. I'll be over here watching superior Japanese narratives not subverted by Jews in any way.

Nice sources

1) based
2) where? no it doesn't.
3) it shows the "ideal woman" which women should strive for. and the "ideal man" too in at least many cases.

1,2.Leftist projection
3.Literal leftist talking point
>Trust me guys I'm conservative.

Attached: b7fdcf_557061.jpg (400x533, 48K)

on point #1, it mostly shows girls in their teens. teenage girls are intended by nature to be the biggest sex objects in existence. so, it's more of a good thing than anything.

there are no dark skinned women in anime. just tanned whites.
all anime characters are overwhelmingly white and take place in a traditional European setting. Attack on Titan. Rise of the Shield Hero. Full Metal Alchemist, all the most popular animes of any year usually are in European style towns.

>you cannot be a conservative
Of course I'm not a fucking conservative, majority of this board excluding scum like migapedes and qtard golems aren't conservative.
"Conservative" is word for keeping something limp and dying on live support. In the end, nobody gives a fuck about that, it's all about idealistic approach towards the new.

and the European locations that anime usually portrays are extremely based and show everything that used to be good about white society. the settings are often very beautiful and traditional, putting on full display what our culture has lost thanks to The Jew.

Attached: muh children.jpg (1024x658, 120K)

Hungary? More like Hungary for more jewish cock.

Lost you at "unrealistic standards towards women". Know your audience.

Lol no. What are you, a woman?

The Japanese are not very restrictive on pedophilia to begin with and the rest is simply your mental disorder that you need to own already.

Hungary is brown

The west is now so degenerate that it has to blame all its failures on anime. Sand niggers raping our women and children? Let's talk about anime instead. Everyone wants to be trans? Must be because of Love Live.

It's hopeless.

>unrealistic standards towards women

You mean having women be feminine and not overweight is unrealistic? Sounds like they need to be held to higher standards.

Attached: 1556458904352.jpg (634x858, 81K)

>1. It promotes pedophilia
>3. It promotes unrealistic standards towards women
Those two are mutually exclusive.

>2. It promotes racemixing
That's just wrong you retard.

Pretty much this. I've seen 300-400 shows and most all of the women are drawn as white characters. About half of the time the shows take place in Europe or a European-type setting.

Even when the characters are unquestionably East Asian I've never seen any push to make people believe they are better. Fantasy projections of women are just that--fantasy. They exist this way because a large portion of men who watch anime know the majority of women are garbage irl. Why would they want a reminder of that in cartoons, something used for escapism? Anime is fine, except for Netflix anime.

it's sad that now only in anime can you find portrayals of European society at it's peak without forced degeneracy and niggers added into it that didn't exist there.

Attached: 1.jpg (616x385, 79K)

>the majority of women are garbage irl.

This. Probably less than 1% of women are actually attractive, at least in the United States. If they actually put in effort (exercise, dieting, *not* getting tattoos/piercings/etc) then probably a much higher percentage would be attractive, but that's simply asking too much apparently. Anime isn't the problem, reality is.

Attached: rise of shield hero.jpg (536x301, 33K)

Attached: vinland4.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

MAD CUNT IS MAD

FUCKING GO BACK TO PLEBBIT AND END YOURSELF FAGGOTTESS

Attached: iu[9].jpg (200x253, 6K)

Maybe that's why leftards hate anime? For showing us what the ideal world should look like? And that what we have now and to what we going is as far from that ideal as possible, and thus people starting to fight back.

Attached: japan jews.png (575x322, 294K)

Also promotes transgenderism

If anime can cause you mental illness you were already hopelessly retarded before it.

ya'll should watch Vinland Saga, it has great animation. It's about Vikings. it's better than that "Vikings" TV show where they literally fuck trannies. Do you remember the tranny fucking scene? Then the other Viking says "you know that's not a woman right?" and he says "so? are you a bigot or something?"

Attached: why cant we get a slave.jpg (1619x1011, 480K)

>unrealistic
yes 3DPD can't compete with 2D perfection
>standards
lmao, are you sure it isn't the fairer sex whom holds said title?

here's to appeal to the christfags

Attached: x.jpg (1777x1011, 637K)

Women in general can't compete with artificial perfection. It was true then
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)
it's true now
>anime, games, whatever
it will be true in the future
>sex bots

>Unrealistic standards toward women
This isn't a bad thing. If anything nowadays men need to be more picky about women to balance the sex market. The sex market have always been skewed to women, even marriage didn't fix it and until we have decent sexbot/vr we'll have to make do with 2D waifus.

hilaRiOUs jEw

>has no problem murdering christians
>but gave respect to muslims
Really pissed me off

t. 3D roastie

Attached: Cd_L737VIAAO0gV.jpg (600x691, 92K)

I love slim girls with boobies and there is nothing you'll ever do about it

It does not cause mental illness, but it does attract people with mental illness. Because characters in anime act like autists, and autists love other autistic people oni chan

Fuck I just started watching one on crunchyroll

gay and bluepilled

Don't mess with my cartooons REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 9487943863.gif (500x281, 2.32M)

true

Attached: pedo.jpg (1354x804, 94K)

>HURRRE ONLEY IN MUH CHING CHONG CHINESE CARTOONS LMAO

Read a book you fucking brainlet tard. If you can read subtitles you can move your ass and read something more useful.

It promotes pedophilia with the Loki bullshit true. But I don't agree with 2 and 3.

It also promotes cuckoldry and loser lifestyle with the harem shit

He means at the current time you absolute mongoloid. Have you read any recent books? They are literally all jewish.

Obsession with Japanese stuff is inheretly beta, cringy and will never, NEVER be attractive to women.

>Nips try to portray European style medieval warfare
>not one fucking shield, guys standing miles apart
Every fucking time.

Attached: ptm.jpg (960x783, 56K)

There are thousands and thousands of books out there and they can be self published through amazon. If Houllebecq's incel rants got through it unnoticed so can anyone who's smart enough publish their own books. Books are the thing jews will never be able to subdude no matter what.

What do only six people a side show up in nip battles?

If so, why do they all have fucking polearms?

Name one good book published in the last 5 years olive nigger. I want to laugh at you.

I still enjoy anime

Attached: vinland saga 1.webm (427x240, 2.97M)

>3. It promotes unrealistic standards towards women
Bitter roastie detected

>Most anime
>Ideal man
Lmfao

Harems aren't cuckolding. It's literally the highest form of male success. Unless you are talking about reverse harems. kek, those are actual cuckolding. (Look up the definition if you are confused--girls cannot get cuckolded unless you switch their baby out unnoticed or something lmao.)

Attached: vinland saga 2.webm (256x144, 2.75M)

stay mad roastie

I just called to attention one author who is still publishing books in the last 5 years. But yeah whatever floats your boat, keep doubling down on your Chinese children cartoons and LARPing as an adult like the manchild you are.

Attached: 0mnLsH9fzMHsLF-n3GRl5Q_r.jpg (372x500, 55K)

most books are written by kikes

>Houllebecq's incel rants
That is the only book you can name. And it's obviously complete shit. Good luck with that high IQ mate.

jews own the publishing companies

Attached: vinland saga 4.webm (427x240, 2.95M)

There's budget and work constraints. It's either very schematic battles or horrible 3D crowd battles.

Attached: Youjo Senki - 05 - Large 24.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

70 IQ weebs can't read
And most retarded posts are written by weebs
Amazon doesn't give a fuck

You'll never be loved as much as an anime waifu.
Never.

Anime doesn't promote transgenderism. Some anime has traps, and they're either comedy relief or fetishism. But traps aren't transgenderism, it's crossdressing.

>tomoko will never make you take deep breaths through her stinky pale toes and infect your lungs with her smell, giving you her feet induced pneumonia

Attached: (´・ω・`).jpg (605x630, 239K)

I imagine the Tomoko's feet, after a long day of being a neet, must be absolutely disgusting from marinating in sweat, grease and bacteria. When she removes her shoes at the end of the day, she probably gets flustered at just how smelly and toxic her bare feet are; her own body betraying all standards of decency by producing an unbelievably lewd and slimy, biohazardous zone of filth within her own footwear. What a waste of new ballet flats to slip those putrid pale things inside them! Shoes designed to look pretty and appealing, now soiled and turned into unusable, smelly, ruined trash by her own festering feet. It's almost amazing how an odor so potent and foul can come from a girl so cute. What a contrast!

The contrast would be captivating. On one side, you've got her beautiful, pale, shapely, happy feet. They're works of art, and can arouse anyone with their perfection. On the other hand, you've got endless of amounts of a stink so foul it can make plants wilt and birds fall from the sky just by spreading her toes! Imagine seeing the Tumko dip her feet in the ocean and turning it into a bubbling, stinky green mess with her odor and killing all the fish, or having her grab your nose with her feet and making you take deep breaths!

Tomoko's cute, pale, smelly, neet feet!

Attached: tumko stocking.png (2550x3611, 3.13M)

I'm still waiting for you to give me the name of one good book pasta bitch. I'll give you a hand, you appear to be a complete fucking joke so I'll remove the 5 year stipulation. Just give me your favourite book, I want to see what an Italian intellectual such as yourself consumes.

At least give one faggot a roundshield and make the other faggot with a polearm stand behind him
This is just fucking lazy and dumb

Attached: VPSDn.jpg.png (244x252, 86K)

But there are shields.

Attached: cb260f313915f1f91b68edbd14313d75.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

Piss off you'll never understand Celine or any other author who went through shit to set their careers up. Go watch your cuckholding simulator shows with bug eyed underaged girls.

Oh so they did have a defensive line with tower shields?
Did the faggots drop them all walking across the grass?

>it promotes unrealistic standards towards women
This is a good thing

Attached: 1563522535746.jpg (955x1351, 775K)

Man you really get butthurt when people want you to prove your faux intellectuality. You gotta be a college professor am I right? I bet it took you so much time to reply and even then you're dodging the question, because your favourite book is the communism manifesto.

>Avatarfags

Attached: 1559099275343.png (1250x1400, 1.59M)

I prefer cute girls not hags

Shitty bait for a subhuman weeb

Celine isn't recent though. He is contemporary and hollande did take him off the pantheon due to anti semitism

>harem
there's a new type of harem anime where the main character is an absolute dick to all the females. really puts them in their place. one comes to mind where she talks back and he literally dropkicks her, then says "enjoying that gender equality yet?"

I just realized waifufagging and 2D posting is not ironic, holy fuck

I know, right? All I'm getting to bite are retarded pizza kikes.

Attached: IB.gif (500x332, 198K)

>Anime doesn't promote transgenderism
There is a zombie girl anime that has a scene where one of the characters admits she is trans.
her name is lily i think and the SJW are eating it up like cocaine.

>1. It promotes pedophilia
t. leftist pedo projecting

Attached: anti-anime shills ARE the real pedos.png (477x785, 338K)

At least be coherent and don't post yaoi bait like hetalia you dumb fuck.

Attached: battle.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

I'm just posting a 2D artistic interpretation of what is happening right now. It just so happens that the most accurate depiction of the current events come from hetalia. Also how is that incoherent to begin with?

Of course not, it's done to bring the lefties out of the woodwork. Once you don't take the kool-aid they freak out. Compare daydreaming about a 2d gf to a gold-backed debt-free currency.

Attached: 1370033038686.jpg (747x690, 231K)

I suppose it'll do. At least there was a brief and fleeting glimpse of what two shield walls look like meeting on a field. Still even then they have to fruit it up a bunch and leave out the six-deep pile of tangled corpses in the middle.

The problem with anime is that it's uncorrupted by Jewish influence.
That's the one reason you are shilling against it.

If you actually look at anime structurally you will notice that many anime are carrying an antisemitic undertone, while others are blatantly calling (((them))) out.

Like, take Madoka Magica as an example:
The plot is LITERALLY about a malicious satanic race of creatures who are incapable of feeling empathy running a globalist pedophile conspiracy that is sacrificing children to Moloch and guiding the fortunes of nations according to their whims and secretly setting up both sides of the conflict against each other.

Like, it's just blatantly calling the jews out, it's pizzagate.

More like you are just projecting what you want to see

Nothing wrong with pedophilia. A quarter of men are pedos, this was known and acceptable before roastie abrahamics took over.

>race mixing

Cute hapas are fine. Asians and whites are the rulers of the earth.

>unrealistic standards

Only because for the modern f*moid purity and cuteness is unrealistic

Btfo roasty this is an anime site

Attached: ff_37.png (630x265, 52K)

Heh, faggot

Sure I am, user.
Thinking that pic related is antisemitic is completely my imagination running wild.

Attached: goi.png (1280x720, 733K)

Why do the japanese idolize western culture so much in anime? That's kind of strange right for a nation so proud of it's heritage.

And it was immediately banned, same with the manga about hitler's life

would smash

But that anime is an exception since it's literally about Jews and the middle East