This is the funniest debate this year

This is the funniest debate this year

youtu.be/IXNFIfibSMc

Nick Fuentes /ourguy/ BTFOs Destiny “Ethical CP” and Hasan “profit is theft” Piker

Attached: 5B2DB6BC-7FF5-42A6-95CB-918C5431644B.png (1334x750, 2.85M)

Attached: 1563182251043.jpg (689x689, 169K)

scuffed ziotards

Destiny and Hasan probably have the lowest level of self awareness by looking at the way they act. As if face palming at your opponent made you look cool.

jesus what a matchup

Attached: hairbgone.jpg (281x295, 17K)

Dude they might be facepalming but at least they don't pull one strawman after another out of their asses

This is the future of America. Catholic spics, 4'10" child molesters, and communist turkroaches streaming irrelevant political arguments until the sun explodes

will you be replacing them?

OP is a faggot

Anyone can give me quick rundown on positions os Asmongold? I only know him from couple of dark souls videos.

He's a world of warcraft youtuber. Nobody knows why the fuck he was there but it made the whole thing extra hilarious.

>Destiny and Hasan

Old news, they hate each other now. Destiny dared to question left and that triggered Hasan who recently told how it's irrelevant that soviet russia was raping and killing civilians during WWII because they were still fighting against Nazis. Even soviets who were rapping women who were not germans or nazis were still morally GOOD guys because they were fighting against nazis just like ANTIFA.

So there you go, Destiny just learned how it is when you are "friends" with a communist. You get bullet to your head once you do something "party" doesn't approve. Destiny must really feel ashamed of himself to learn about left and communism so late in his life.

Attached: 1243535343432432423.png (719x1280, 952K)

capitalised ugliness and everything that's disgusting and gamerpseudointelectual, It's a wonder of nature to see someone who spent more than 10 years on a game to be so bad and wrong about it.

I want to see Nick interact with a bunch of retards again, these are always hilarious

>If white genocide isn't real then why did a white girl kiss a black boy in that movie

t. Fuentes

Attached: 1488turd.png (403x448, 63K)

disingenuous nonsense.
Every advert is mixed race.
White actors are being replaced with non-whites.
England went from 99.999% white to 80% in a matter of 30 years.
London and several other cities and towns are now no longer majority native English.
This is an Ethnocide of the Native European peoples.

Whites are still at 92%

Debating politics is such a wastd of time. just tell people you disaree woth they are wrong and move on. nobody ever chsnges their mind.

I don't care, non-British whites have to leave as well.
They're not of this land or its people.

And what's with the descendants of the Romans, the Saxons, the Angles and the Danes?

your country will be in ruins if nonwhite and white non-British people leave. Let's face it. Britbong, you suck. You're bunch of inbreed retards on an island and all those hard working foreigners are letting you "run" the country as they work, manufacture, and provide products and services.
Don't get me wrong inbreed. I really hope you will kick everyone out. I wanna see the collapse of eternal anglo.

>hard working foreigners

Attached: Raven Laugh.png (800x949, 356K)

was Asmongold there just in case they brought up World of Warcraft?

He was the moderator and didn't participate. Hes pro Trump as far as I know though.

Based neckbeard

Dude asks for evidence as if you could replicate metoo in a science lab

Piker is a retard

This faggot
>Le Cherrypicked images
You have to go back with your D&C tactics T*rk

Attached: 523fcaeff117ce67ec0c78c3979509302d87efe097617ce3030f4f600be999ba.jpg (1305x748, 87K)

Where have you been? wasn't this like 2 months ago?

Karma wins, Hasan is on 7 day ban for driving and streaming

>memeflag
>Eternal (((Kraut))) EU Shill

Yet another shill who cant support any other his claims, doesnt know how inbreeding works, loves foreigners and Mohammeds cock and doesnt know that the UK has suffer 10000000000x worse than leaving the EU

Oh my fucking god get a fucking hobby

he's an anti sjw, but he keeps it mellow now since he has to maintain the large audience. He's good at calming spergs in debates, used to work as a tax man.