Daily /fuck Russia/ thread

When do we nuke this subhuman shit hole?

There is no place on earth which is morally more fucked up than Russia. Russians would sell their fucking kids for a sip of Vodka or money. No women are easier and greedier than Russian whores. They're the biggest coal burners too.

Attached: russia.png (275x183, 329)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=_S4RqARiiV8
youtube.com/watch?v=SRjikyjg4Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=FKuCCDbEKs0
rferl.org/a/russia-s-federation-council-approves-unpopular-bill-on-retirement-age-increase/29523214.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bo0MykVGCzU
youtube.com/watch?v=47wTaHP5eEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, western europe, you're butthurt is showing.

Attached: 55614099_272904956982473_6675701542579863552_n.jpg (960x757, 76K)

Another day another thread. Have sex clown.

Doesn't it make you think that so many people hate your country?

You must be a brainwashed fag. Russians are perfectly fine people, and if you ask me thy are ok. But listen to this, Russia i still better than mutland America when it comes to culture and living environment . ps if you aren't an american you are probably a subhuman bosnian.

Does anyone actually listen to street shitting meme flags?

>Doesn't it make you think that so many people hate your country?
"""""people"""""

At this point Russian culture is indistinguishable from American culture. They copy-paste all American shows, including the really shitty degenerate ones like talk "shows". Watch Russian TV. It is a total degenerate shit-fest, even more degenerate than American TV. Russian language is anglicized as fuck too with English words being copied 1:1.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about when you imply Russia is "based".

The politicians who shit on the West regularly, they send all their kids to the West and travel to the West routinely. Russia is a pathetic joke. It's basically Brazil with nukes.

>when you think TV is culture
ahahahaha.

>even more degenerate than American TV
(x) doubt
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

Look at this beautiful display of russian culture in Moscow.

Attached: 06.jpg (1100x732, 387K)

>It's basically Brazil with nukes.

It's a shame it doesn't nuke Israel and other degenerates. Maybe if we provoked it hard enough it could.
Why should Russia bother with nukes when bioweapons which can kill half of the world's population (superbugs, genetically modified smallpox, ebola) are openly available even to the average person now, though?

youtube.com/watch?v=_S4RqARiiV8

>At this point Russian culture is indistinguishable from American culture.

Лoл. Actually made me chuckle when I read that. Thanks for the laughs.

Fuck off kike.
Russia is a beautiful country with nice people and amazing history.
If it wasnt for the 80 years of (((communism))) that ruined the country and genocided it's population, Russia would be today's 1st world power

youtube.com/watch?v=SRjikyjg4Vc
Enjoy

Why do Chinese men want Eastern European women?

youtube.com/watch?v=FKuCCDbEKs0

Attached: Slav_8356b5_6319872.jpg (595x596, 116K)

Russia is and always was a shithole, before, during and after communism you cuck. Its the Africa of Europe

no need to do anything

Russia already fucks itself more than we ever could

Attached: 1547873609709-2.jpg (1000x700, 83K)

German and French people fled there when Russia had good living conditions. But Jewish communism eventually came. Russia has to catch up now. The Jews are screeching because they are getting thrown out of power gradually. After Putin the Jewish influence will be even less.

Beautiful American culture

Attached: 59b720056d09b.image.jpg (400x586, 31K)

No, america is a fucking shithole, not Russia.
I've been many times im both countries and I would never live in your muttland nigger-infested, spic-infested, jew-dominated shithole. America is the reason tje whole europe is fucked with globalism and far-leftist propaganda

Ot is useful to note that Hitler's goal was to kill off the Russian Jewish elite and the Slavs who were rmixed with the Jews.
He accomplished at least a part of his goal. He knew he could not take the whole of Russia, that was never the goal.
Taking a revenge for what the Jews have done to white Russians was.

>he killed millions

Attached: image.jpg (807x605, 101K)

I just found out that they have laws banning lbgt propaganda to young children. Also Putin is a beast and the more I watch his interviews, the more I respect him. Eat a dick

Attached: 0FCF4F96-F62B-42E1-8F20-748D24CD22B3.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

Pootinshill, pls

Meme flag. Russia is a white orthodox Christian country and I stand by them any day. Gas the kikes

After Putin is gone and the next candidate is around the Jewish influence in Russia will probably be even less.
Even now the Jews who are spreading too much degeneracy are getting assasinated in broad daylight.

daily israeli butthurt threat

i'm sure if russia farts, israel will be gone. good riddance btw.

does Pootin let you suck his cock personally?

show your flag kike, or shut up

show your flag

I have nothing against Russia , nor do I ever want to fight them in a war. Fuck off with your slander

Bro i'm a Russian diaspora and the girls in my basically closed Slavic community are so fucking cute. I was just looking back at some old photo of girls i went to school with and hung out with. Being Russian is pretty great.

Attached: full.jpg (600x450, 30K)

>Bro i'm a Russian diaspora and the girls in my basically closed Slavic community are so fucking cute. I was just looking back at some old photo of girls i went to school with and hung out with. Being Russian is pretty great.

What do you think of American girls, Russian bro?

suck more Pootin cock, shill

Post entirely glownigger info download

Attached: photostudio_1563947275873.jpg (600x332, 41K)

you realize everyone is ignoring you

you're not

kek

Attached: zsad.png (536x652, 704K)

>muh based rashah
>muh based bootn
Idiots. Russia is the least based country today.
rferl.org/a/russia-s-federation-council-approves-unpopular-bill-on-retirement-age-increase/29523214.html
>age expectancy 65
>retirement age 65
Top kek. You are useful idiots for the kremlin, nothing more. Lenin even invented the word "useful" idiots. Nothing changed. Even in Soviet times there were always Western idiots who thought Russia is based only to be shot in the neck top kek.

Thank you for letting us live in your head for free, we're poor and couldn't possibly afford the rent.

Try it faggot.

Free us, do it.

DO IT.

Attached: Resnburg was right.jpg (1284x2944, 1.12M)

I had one "American white" girlfriend, she was alright but sorta obsessive and gone a little nuts occasionally. All in all i see no reason for me to settle for American when Russians, for me are so much better. This is mainly due to the compatible culture we're raised around here.

Btw both these girls lost their virginity to me and my friend when we were all 14. Most Russian women are like this, even diaspora.

>Thank you for letting us live in your head for free, we're poor and couldn't possibly afford the rent.
I love Russians, you are brother peoples.
Lets make sure none of the cities escape alive.
One of my best friends learned Russian and moved to Moscow.

Attached: 1563248533395.jpg (819x894, 71K)

Meant to attach pic

Attached: full (3).jpg (600x450, 32K)

(((People)))

OP is russian tho

Way to prove my original point that Russian women are whores, especially for Western men, retard.

I'm Russian myself so not really "Western Men" but yea i wont deny it, i experienced a lot of it as a teen.

hnnng
Which one have you got?

Fug i can't remember the name of the one on the left. I wanna look her up, she was a very interesting girl

Attached: full (4).jpg (600x450, 37K)

They both have average peasant faces though.

Sorry bruh but I don't want to fucking know how ugly you are if these butter faces make you HNNNG.

Russians are genetic trash

Have sex incel.

surely his face is better than yours

I started with Jessica, which is the one in they grey.

Attached: full (5).jpg (600x450, 35K)

all these assmad Pootin cockslurpers

Attached: 1350161635406.jpg (675x900, 372K)

Jessica. Lmao the duck kinda name is that

I think she's from Ukraine, they name that there sometimes.

Kek so weird that a girl with typical Russian small town look is named Jessica. She should be Zhenya or something.
I had very similar looking gf but she was big city dweller gamer and looked less healthy.

I can almost guarantee you that this is not the case. I get mired by women on the fucking street on a regular basis. When I'm out at night with friends I even had cases where girls sat next to me and asked me for my name or hugged me without any reason. I'm easily 8-9/10 and I lift weights too.

The other one is named Inna, is that more common? Diaspora commonly name kids born here English names. I grew up with my Russian/Slavic girls named Jessica.

Attached: 20369709_287711068361333_6499496301519168698_o.jpg (1080x607, 60K)

many

>jews trying to out/pol/ anons
How fucking dumb are you , kikeOP?

Dude I'm from Russia and I hate this country. We have opposition and soon we see a civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=bo0MykVGCzU

Seethe harder yidenstien

Modern and smart people support Alexey Navalny, we can build a new government

Would you really live on 300$ a month in Russia ?

Yep, Inna is a Russian name, albeit not a popular one nowadays.
Probably giving English names make sense if you want them to assimilate.

Baza w chuj

How come kirkorov is still out and so is Bilan . You think if Putin baites some American retards into thinking he Is based he is actually based . Meanwhile he and his OZERO cooperative is robbing the country blind.

youtube.com/watch?v=47wTaHP5eEs

You sure about that?

wow what an alpha. w/e tho you can't judge people for their taste in women, w/e tickles your pickle

russia = shithole

Attached: 15638828996991.jpg (2400x1600, 1.1M)

Attached: 15634412817053.jpg (523x750, 136K)

Attached: 15630895772140.jpg (811x811, 86K)

Hey you know what. Kirkorov is fucking based by pol standards because he punches and kicks women and get away with it.

Attached: 15628511920280.png (604x402, 386K)

>No women are easier and greedier than Russian whores. They're the biggest coal burners too.
They're also a lot sexier than Aussie thots. And they know a real man when they see one.

Would breed and get rich for.

The funny part is , that it's highly likely them wooden house were built by Japanese .

Show flag, kike.

Attached: 1547366989573.jpg (1002x520, 118K)

I don't hate Russians. I just hate what kikes have done to Russia. God bless.

As soon as we nuke that bunch of parasites that live on E 45th Street in Jew York City.
It's called the UN building and is a waste of money and humanity, since the delegates are more concerned about where they're going to eat supper and which Broadway show they'll be seeing than actually doing something positive.

You guys who make this thread are a bunch of faggots.

Putin made a new conservative comintern against degeneracy and rapefugees.

Russian is a special country.

Russia needs to be more pro Israel though.

With a Russian woman you have to be tough 24/7. The tiniest weakness means she will eat your soul for breakfast. Or be rich. She still will eat your soul though.

> Modern and smart people support Alexey Navalny
iq 33 tier post.

You don’t need to be tough 24/7. Just don’t be a pussy and don’t be scared to use force, I don’t mean punch her but a light slap here and there works.

Russia stronk!

Richer than Eur.... wait...
More dominant than Ameri.... wait...
More innovative than Jap... wait...
Bigger population than Chin... wait... or even Indonesia... wait...
Better standard of living than Scandinavia... wait...

Attached: 1539517818025.jpg (1028x1075, 275K)

>It's another glowposting russian thread

Pick her up and give her a sexy spanking.

Great writers is literally the only achievement Russia has.
Almost every other European country invented twice as much stuff as Russia. Countries like England and Germany even 10x as much stuff.

America beat them in outer space and in IT.

Cool history? Yeah it gets less impressive if you realize that MOST countries have a really rich and cool history. Do countries which were literally invaded 100 times like Afghanistan not have a rich history? America is literally the only country with a boring history.

Oh and they defeated the Nazis. But it gets less impressive if you realize that England and America gave them millions of tons of stuff and alone they could have never defeated Germany.

Russia is a joke and that's why it was cucked so many times. First they begged Scandinavians to rule them because they were too dumb to do it themselves. Then the German royal family installed itself into the top and ruled peasants and treated them like shit for 300 years. Then the Germans wanted to burn the whole thing down, but the West stopped them so they helped gommies and kikes to come to the top again but they got too strong so the Germans burned the entire thing down AGAIN but were stopped with zergrush tactics. 70 years of LARPing later the kikes decided the time is ripe to plunder Russian wealth and become billionaires and rulers over a corrupt mafia state. Thus modern Russia was born. Literally most cucked country on the surface of the earth. They spread their asscheeks for rulers just like their women spread their legs for niggers and shitskins. /thread

pidorashka plz

Attached: 15638265349450.jpg (500x500, 56K)

you are pathetic kike.
whole your tribe will be genocided for your crimes
there's no turning this one around

Attached: SloppyJobMossad.jpg (971x1452, 333K)

>that trash tier shoop

Attached: 1495790449002.gif (320x600, 119K)

So the UK will profit off the wankers?

She's not Western European in the video?

пхaхaхaх
Liberal, your iPhone in another castle

hahahahhahaha kλαιω μλk

Can they speak Russian or only English?

Same here, user though I don't support communism. But Putin is a very smart man and laid back. Wish people here could have his brain.