GEOPOLITICS THREAD

SWEDEN/FINLAND

RUSSIA/CHICOM

NATO/ISRAEL

WHO WILL WIN

Attached: Untitled77.png (1200x900, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Finns
reddit.com/r/DebateAltRight/comments/cfo1dj/understanding_of_ukrainian_conflict_from
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder

Attached: Untitled68-2.png (768x1024, 933K)

This is hypothetical, right?

Daily reminder...

Attached: Untitled33.png (768x1024, 520K)

Are you stupid?

Attached: Untitled72.jpg (720x1152, 228K)

OP is a forest finn, not white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Finns

Fuck off kremlin bot

Attached: Untitled78.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

Dumb American

Where did Tartary go?

Attached: russia1648ad.jpg (500x482, 44K)

Kazakstan

Attached: Untitled17.png (1280x720, 669K)

Bum

Mp

you have to go back sven al baghdadi

Kremlin bot child

reddit.com/r/DebateAltRight/comments/cfo1dj/understanding_of_ukrainian_conflict_from
Russian Ukraine gotta go back.
As for you, F.

Attached: 1440338903184914864.jpg (766x511, 265K)

Child

We will take over Central Asia. We will be the most powerful nation, forever.

Attached: 1563909672492.jpg (4062x2293, 3.36M)

The Jews will win

Finland

Why is White Russia not red?

There is nothing wrong with forests my homosexual ally.

Russia clearly

>Kazachstan in NATO sphere
They are economically colonized by Russia just all of the other Stan countries in western and central Asia

Geopolitics is a meme for retards that can't focus on their domestic issues. Russia being a good example of such a failure

yeah, sure they will be better with their 666 brother nations

Attached: ramadan_moscow.jpg (590x310, 61K)

DESU Russia occupies even more than that, Crimea, small parts of eastern Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Belarus and put red hatched lines over Turkey and Armenia.

Your leaders are worried that NATO will exterminate their children and rest of Russia with nuclear weapons. And yes everyone is racing to get missile shields in place so its a matter of time. Your petty domestic issues do not interest them other than it can be used by foreign powers to destabilize your country and fund better weapons technology and equipment.

*and to be used to fund

Tell me, how Popular is Putin really in Russia. Russia tends to surprise people. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of coup their in a couple of years. Your thoughts.

Moscow got 4 mosques on 12 million.
This meme gotta stop, now.

Attached: Moscow vs Norway.jpg (2288x2889, 3.72M)

There won't be a nuclear war that's for sure. and if anything nonwhite subhumans and white-minority shitholes like USA and France should be disarned.

All I care for is cleansing Russia from non-Slavs and degenerates and building normal infrastructure here for once

99% support him.

The very same people who say that geopolitics is a meme think that our disagreements with the Western Europe and the US are purely ideological hence if we just bend over then everything's going to be OK.

Putin is not really popular. Probably 10-20% of the population supports him + nonwhite migrants that he brought.

I have a feeling that there will be a nationalist uprising followed by a bloodbath for commies, cucks and shitskins

>muh muslims
They do not care because everyone will die from radiation poisoning muslim or not.

Nani!?

>There won't be a nuclear war that's for sure.
Yes you cant think the unthinkable. But it will be reality soon and geopolitics gets much more sense when you realize how serious the situation is.

>how Popular is Putin really in Russia
Despised by both (((liberals))) and nationalists

I do not think that he is very popular.
His power rests on the security forces and the fear of ordinary citizens.

>Yes you cant think the unthinkable.
Do you understand the concept of mutually assured destruction? Superpowers "firing'' = life on earth perishin to exist

You churkas will never win

>churkas will never win
true that

when Putin is out, we are kicking out all nonwhite subhumans. degenerates and mongrels

Churka means un-Russian, slightly slant-eyed or swarthy. Post face please

Go to bed Russkies

Post face, you're most likely churka

Go to bed

Go to bed

>Dying for the insect vermintide
No thanks.

Attached: 1547904138360.jpg (768x1024, 155K)

Nato/Israel

I literally hate Sweden and wouldnt care about any of them
Fuck emr

Attached: 1447550227715.png (828x626, 36K)

>subhuman turko-gypsy mutt from a shithole where Dinaric rats are considered the epitome of Whiteness talks shit about Russia

Kid

>Posts a meme about Swedish superiority in times when European unity is needed because the existence of your peoples culture is literally being wiped out.

Nice.

Serbians usually have a hard on for Russia, might be some kind of Alboshit poster

Jow Forums is for 18+

You children will obey me

Kneel kid

Attached: dfh.jpg (680x680, 65K)

Based

israel wins no matter who wins

He coлдaт ты хoхoл вooбщe нe coлдaт