Only one race - The human race

Attached: mit453.jpg (792x1172, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-kinds-of-animal-hybrids-are-fertile
newscientist.com/article/mg24232263-300-did-the-ancestor-of-all-humans-evolve-in-europe-not-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wheres my EBT?

Powerful.

There's only one race - the dog race! Pitbulls bite more owners because of economic factors.

Attached: Dog Jew 2.png (641x706, 811K)

>that hand
Dios mio...

Why did the image stop at the wrist? What could the head of this monster look like?

Attached: Jew_Schlomo.png (800x764, 225K)

What a stupid “argument.” I’m not from Africa, I’m from America. I’m not even black.

the out of Africa theory is retarded, whitoids are NEANDERTHAL caveniggers, not even really humans

SCIENCE! agrees with OP.

Attached: DawkinsShitlib.png (442x442, 295K)

>niggers and whites are not the same species
No other animals with such genetic distance are considered the same species

>THEY WILL BE RECLASSIFIED

Attached: 1524013364744.jpg (572x532, 51K)

Attached: 1513723099809.png (1118x591, 171K)

Kek

Golden retrievets bite more than pitbulls shill.

Attached: 1561136171090.jpg (625x910, 154K)

golden retrievers dont rip off the flesh though

We might all be African but I ain't no nigger.

Attached: 112py.jpg (800x1200, 140K)

As long as they can fuck your mom and get you a sister or brother, you are same species

Where do Abbos come in though ?

quora.com/What-kinds-of-animal-hybrids-are-fertile

Get fucked. Pic related and adorable.

Attached: Liliger Cubs.jpg (602x433, 96K)

Niggers and whites are an invasive species

If there is only one race, then how can racism exist?

Picture is very accurate, because the fingers do all the work

>when you haven't stolen anything in a week

So you're saying whites, Asians, and even Hispanics are more evolved than blacks? Interesting.

Kek.

Call me that again
Call me a NIGGER to my face again and see what happens witeboi

You do something stupid and get shot, as american culture dictates
nigger

Almost heaven, West Africa
Ooga Booga, Ooga Booga River
Life is young there, only live to 23
Younger than Darquan, blowing darts for days
Jungle roads, take me home
To the place drug lords roam
West Africa, tribal mama
Take me home, jungle roads
All my homies gather round her
saggy tit's lady, crocodile water
Hot and dusty, tribal markings painted on my thigh
Misty taste of copper, bloatfly in my eye
To the place malaria roams
West Africa, spearchuck mama
Take me home, jungle roads
I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls me
The chanting reminds me of my home far away
And at the bottom of this ship I get a feeling
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday
To the place drug lords roaaaamm
West Africa, OOGA BOOGA
Take me home, Jungle roads
To the place mud hut home
West Africa, Lion King
Take me home, Jungle roads
Ooga booga, down jungle roads
Throw a spear, down dirty roads

Attached: 15637813668601.jpg (638x900, 111K)

The out-of-Africa origin theory is debunked. OP is a faggot.

What's your alternative theory, then?

But that's racist though

Not mine, but gained traction in the last years based on fossils found in the 90s. We do not originate from Africa, but rather from south Europe/Areas around the Mediterranean.

>we are all pondslime

Only white people believe that.

Of course you will resort yo violence you dumb nigger. No emotional or control over impulses, way to go champ. A word hurts you, cry baby... Grow the fuck up
Freedom over feels

WE

They are right, no such thing as race. We are one race, the human “white race.” All non whites are separate species

Mr Sunshine on my god damn shoulders, John Denver.

HOT!

El Abomination

Out of africa hypothesis has come under scruity due to recent discoveries.
Put in a different manner, I ain't African, and none of my ancestors were ever African.
In fact I'd go as far as to say none of my Ancestors have even visited sub Saharan Africa, ever. (At least in human form)

>Picture is very accurate, because the fingers do all the work

Attached: laugh-smile-japan-300.png (300x300, 22K)

lol. Keep on believing that cuckold. In fact you should go to Africa or Syria and spread the white love. Treat them like your fellow humans. Take pics.

Attached: 1510702941823.jpg (599x616, 67K)

The white race, ther others are just subraces

The oldest human vestiges are in the Balkans, not Africa.

newscientist.com/article/mg24232263-300-did-the-ancestor-of-all-humans-evolve-in-europe-not-africa/
Now fuck off you tranny and don't forget to dilate your wound otherwise it heals up

Aye, but we're subspecies.
At it's theorized abbos and bushmen couldn't produce fertile offspring making us a ring species.
The average English man is 7 generations away from another English man.
The average English man is 4,500 generations away from an African.
We're not the same.

based.
Get can't wait for Redpillrundown to cover it.

There's fossil Evidence in Morocco, the Balkans and China of Humans existing in these areas before there is recorded evidence in Africa.
So it's possible we originated elsewhere.
Similarly Africans have gone down a different evolutionary path and have no Neanderthal or Cro-Magnon DNA.
Whites, Semites, Turks, Dravidian, Ameri-Indians and Asians are more closely genetically related to one another than Africa.
Some have gone as far to hypothesis that the Africans are on their way to become a completely different species as compared to the rest of 'humanity'.

And then 100,000 years of evolution took place

Just because the early homo erectus descended from Africa (north Africa) doesn't mean we come from negores. Negroes only started being the dominate "peoples" of Africa 6,000 years ago from archaic and homo erectus admixture

Only one breed - the dog breed

According to new studies no.

Guess we can out ourselves then.
I am actually an african warlord from Namibia. My goal is to conscript young children, preferably from Kindergarden and elementary schools, so I can force them into labor jobs to produce hand-sewn clothes, mask these products under some fancy sounding brand name and sell that shit off to retarded richfags, preferably those that just inherited their wealth, because they don't know shit.
Once I've amassed a huge amount of money, I shall deck out my child conscripts with weaponry & gear, so that we can march upon these so called Elites in this country. Once we've established our position of power, other countries shall follow suit, otherwise, they should be prepared to face the full strength of my Kindergarden grenadiers & elementary snipers. And don't forget about my highly advanced stroller tanks, one shake of the baby rattle will make any resistance squirm.

humans > niggers

>we are all african
but some evolved and others not.

Africans are the only population without Neanderthal traces

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 7.45.01 AM.png (779x628, 80K)

Yes, americans are all african

That's not how ring species work

ring species occur due to evolutionary specialization... abbos specialized in nothing but sitting around thus they just got more stupid
whites specialized in technology so we got smarter
those specializations are not going to affect reproduction directly... but you will make deranged bybrids

>Out of Africa is true
>Africa is the rightful homeland of all humans, therefore other races have as much right to it as niggers
>Origin story of all non-African races is fleeing Africa to escape persecution at the hands of niggers
>All non-African races are descended from those who would rather live in environments so harsh that they were changed on the biological level, than stay in Africa with niggers
>Niggers can't be oppressed, since the conditions that lead to human divergence in the first place establish the ancestors of modern Africans as the original oppressors
>Niggers owe literally every other race reparations for forcing them through histories greatest eugenics project
Why do we hate out of Africa again?

Gibs me dat reparations

Fine OP I want my Indian land compensation, my jewish shenkels and my autism bucks.

The Garden of Eden was in the fertile crescent. The sons of Japheth spread out into Europe, Western Asia, Iran, and India.

That picture is secretly based and probably done by a Jow Forumsack.
Notice how the four paths are all quite near to each other and the nigger thumb is distanced? That's because the four colour branches of humanity are seperate from the final colour branch of niggers.

Because it's bullshit. Truth>Lies even if it isn't what we want to have happened. For example the holocaust didn't happen but it should have.

That's pretty good desu.

Good observation user. The stunted failed nigger offshoot off human evolution is clear in the OP image.

Attached: 7F7GWQM.png (600x336, 209K)

Ebin.
(You)

>imagine being this much of a faggot

>invasive species
>flag
lol good one

I've know one who killed another one with just one bite.

Communism sucks

Only one race= no need for reparations.

Actually human remains found in Europe are older then the ones found in africa.

White man =master race.

but out of Africa is wrong, it’s we wuz aborigines now.

Attached: 1482622093805.gif (550x563, 252K)

Attached: 1482623518128.jpg (614x614, 96K)

So blacks are unevolved?

I'm pretty sure the "Out of Africa" theory was debunked.

Attached: 1449621685126.jpg (1081x716, 105K)

Attached: 1383509009998-edit.jpg (1920x1920, 2.52M)

Attached: F187FDCB-B534-47CE-8756-945290A41D98.jpg (943x1024, 124K)

Wasn't Out of Africa debunked a couple of years ago?

Why do mongoloids have such short skulls? Wasn't the back of the brain supposed to deal with memory?

AYO HOL UP BLAK BOI
WE WUZ MELANIN AN SHEEEIT

Attached: bundesarchiv_bild_146-1969-065-24_munchener_abkommen_ankunft_mussolini-wr.jpg (420x240, 25K)

Multiple times but anti-racists like to believe it anyway.

Attached: raceskulls.jpg (864x240, 112K)

We share a common ancestor with Africans.

People here keep sayings it been debunked in dismissive manners like soibois do with pizzagate. Its not really debunked, its just little dick energy trying to meme it into nonexistence when what we have found is that homo sapiens was actually in Europe earlier than expected due to us finding fossils in untouched caves. If Africa wasn't such a war torn shithole filled with niggers we'd have an even better picture of the fossil record.

The lesser chimp. Unfortunately there is the greater chimp and several branches of humanoid seperating humans and niggers.

>that homo sapiens was actually in Europe earlier than expected due to us finding fossils in untouched caves.
It wasn't only that though; the earliest homo sapiens fossils have been found in Europe, not Africa.

>using noble russian borzaya as jew

you deserve to die, nigger

Attached: morda-russkoj-psovoj-e1485680821968.jpg (3000x1995, 205K)

Morocco isnt European in spite of obvious low blow memes I can make

Attached: 1510591097006.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

Naomi Campbell (negress at the bottom) is part Chinese.

Irish burn in the sun
Blacks need vitamin D if they live in northernmost countries

There just proved race is a biological concept not a social one. Every biologist worth their weight know race is an actual thing and will flat out admit the reason they do t talk about it is muh racism.

And Paris Hilton sucked so much cock, her mandible & maxilla protrude like those of a nigger. Not a good example either.

stop being a speciesist.
there's only one species, the animal species.

They think some of us evolved in the Balkans, but the out of africa is still the strongest theory. Its not like we left 10,000 years ago, it took awhile for skin to lighten up to assimilate to the north that was already inhabited by the neanderthal.

Oh, my mistake, I misremembered the content of this article and others like it.