You do realize if we don’t stop man made climate change that hundreds of millions of niggers will be forced to...

You do realize if we don’t stop man made climate change that hundreds of millions of niggers will be forced to migrate to white European countries??

Attached: E25EBA83-8AC0-486D-A497-E74317C80CD9.jpg (1037x1200, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2009/jul/17/private-ben-ford-afghanistan-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love immigrants. Let them in.

Fuck off we're full

Cool, hopefully we get an all-out race war.

Attached: 1526726422042.jpg (1505x744, 68K)

Did she really attend a nordfront rally?

Just don't let them in lmao

Their breeding must be stopped. The temperature just got 10* higher.

Which is why the most important thing to do is securing the borders. Don't let a single one in.

Yes, she’s secretly based and redpilled. She knows stopping climate change is securing the survivability of the white race

You've got it all backwards, actually. Africa's climate is going to change for the better. Africa is going to become the most important region for global food production. They are relocating the niggers now instead of later, when they could destroy farming equipment and get in the way.

Put some land mines down and get some turrets.

put radioactive waste around european borders

BEEEEEERRRRRGGGGGGG

YOU SPAMMING FAGGOT

Only Germanics are White

>millions of niggers may enter european countries
we alrady have millions of niggers entering, dont need climate change for that to happen.

Lol so you’re saying the continent which can barely feed it’s self because of constant droughts is going to become the world’s global food production when the continent becomes even more hotter???

You do realize that climate change is a psyop to divert the attention of normies from their demographic suicide?

She's just a dumb kid with downs being manipulated by pedos. Nothing about her is 'based'

Destroy it all

Attached: U MAD GRETA.jpg (244x312, 18K)

How does taxing white countries to death in order to prop up industrialization in third world shitholes save the white race?

>can barely feed it’s self because of constant droughts
Fake news. They can't feed themselves because niggers are lazy

tell that to China

>You do realize if we don't the welfare state that hundreds of millions of niggers will be forced to migrate to white European countries??
Ftfy.

Attached: qgcc3v7yin131.png (480x960, 272K)

How do you know that? Can you see into the future? What are the next numbers to be drawn in Powerball And Mega Millions?

Or are you just preying on people's inner nationalistic tendencies to push bullshit political action?

Attached: 1323250349212.jpg (670x496, 37K)

>hundreds of millions of niggers will be forced to migrate to white European countries??
Nah.
Riding sea levels would sink Europe long before it would affect Africa.

it's a psyop to have people willingly give more control of their lives to the government. listen to the claims of the simple, barely nutritional diets they want us all to switch to in the name if the environment

Attached: fuck tj henry yoshi.jpg (1397x981, 170K)

Climate spammers are active today.

Attached: 1408630296077.jpg (300x450, 42K)

No, wrong.

You mean like they already are??

>You do realize if we don’t stop man made climate change that hundreds of millions of niggers will be forced to migrate to white European countries??

What properties does the color black hold?
It doesn't reflect light, meaning every bit of sunlight is absorbed into black people and transferred into the ground, heating the planet up.

I regret to say this, but we have to give up black people entirely if we're to save the planet.

Their mere existence is risking the world!

Attached: 1496024282912.gif (60x95, 51K)

Rape war soon

OP, lISTEN, Climate change you are opserving is the tailend of the last ice age. The ice is receding less ice less sun light being bounced back warmer planet. Now OP humans spead this proces up by a tiny amount jes, but but but. The heating up wil always occur, wen the planet is heated up to a point the ocean current wil alter course and start a new iceage the 6 one i believe so there you go.

Attached: frend.jpg (658x1000, 536K)

Or we could send them all into orbit to absorb sun rays, the actual cause of the natural climate evolution.

>man made climate change

hahahhahahaha

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.67M)

>natural carbon emissions per year: 700 trillion tons
>man made carbon emissions: 35 trillion tons
>man made emissions from agriculture (meat AND plants): 3.2 trillion tons
you do the math. not only is man made emissions only 5% of natural emissions by the ocean and such, but agriculture is only 0.4% of total emissions. meaning the Jew's plan to ban meat and force everyone to go vegan is founded on lies.

They all want to come there climate change or no. And the people in Europe elect leaders that invite them to come.

btw undersea volcanoes produce more CO2 in a year than all of humans combined. (or was it just more CO2 than all agriculture combined? either way an important statistic)

find this information if you still can, Jewgle's algorithm is censoring it hardcore and only wants you to find the amount of man made emissions, but not the amount of natural emissions that completely overshadows it.

You joke, but that's probably very close to their actual plan. When the good will for war refugees will peter out, you will get climate refugees. YOUR wanton consumption is what caused (((climate change))) goys, now pay the price by accepting all these Africans, YOU made their home countries unlivable. After you stole their wealth via colonialism.
This is literally going to be the main argument in the coming decade.
It makes me physically sick. We are literally being great filter'd.

>What is a balance

For some reason your post smells like a trench filled with the bodies of a bunch of .1% Jewish people and their families.

i don't know how you can fall for that though. the "balance" meme comes straight from the top so it is suspect. its just jew wordplay to me.

That's like saying: "My debts aren't created by my gambling addiction! I earn 50000$ a year and only spend 10000 on gambling! My other expenses are much larger!"

see

Bait & brainletpilled.

Climate change or no niggers will keep swarming Europe.
It's jews and race traitor whores that have to be dealt with

>man-made climate change
Pfft. You are thinking too much of yourself. No amount of factories in the world could even compete with one volcano eruption in terms of climate change.

Yeah, but they'll get the rope anyway.

I don't think he was joking but that's absolutely what (((they))) are going to do

She's getting cuter by the day.

No

Yes

Fuck this world. Why do people listen to womp-messiah.

Attached: 1434220214780.png (300x100, 27K)

OP, that second post was for you.

Close the border. Not our problem

yeah lol they will go to sub-zero europe

Only if we lose

Good, hope they make cr*atia one of their main destinations.

You yuroscum lefties just dont get it do you? yurope is in no power to dictate climate regulation to ANYONE! Not China, not India,not USA, not Afrina..not even mecixo

Greta is proof that humanity needs to stop man-made autism.

ugly in heart mind and face
Climate change is real yes, not man made. The nigger invasion is punishment by God.
>Deuteronomy 28
>47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
>48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
>49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
>50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:
>51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
>52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

Attached: climate 04928.png (572x627, 858K)

Volcanoes don't affect the climate then?

>man made climate change
*white man made climate change

To lazy to ggle another picture, but reuse the same over and over again.

Stock up on bullets, people.

stop stealing my ideas

Thats what guns are for

It's like this every mid-summer and every midwinter.
In the spring and fall, everyone magically forgets about climate change.

so you are saying that climate change is good but we need better walls?

Not only that, but we need to cool the planet by another 10 degrees to kill off all niggers. We need a GeoGenicide to save the white race.

Build wall and shoot everything trying to cross borders

This is a great idea

They will come anyway bc of jooz and masonic americans warmongering.

Just a guess here: you're a black man stationed in NATO Serbia, and have nothing better to do than to perpetrate? Because Global Warming is not caused by man. The unbelievable self importance, the unmitigated self absorption of a species that honestly thinks it can affect the WHOLE EARTH by existing is disproven by three things:
1) >>Niggers didn't leave Africa because of warmth, but because of Judaism telling them, "Europe could be yours!"
2) >>The Fossil Record has demonstrated, conclusively, that the trends of the global air masses to warm and cool have geoLOGICAL causes.
3) >>Not one single prediction made by the alarmist section of the Anthropological Cause of Global Warming group has been reliable.
4) >>Alternatively, compelling evidence suggests that the Polar Bearing has shifted some 20° Southwards.
5) >>The need for sleight of hand, by blending human caused pollution, to the Anthropological Cause For Climate Change theses, would not be necessary were the conditions for Global Warming conclusively demonstrated to be human.
6) the meme

Attached: 7220.jpg (990x1046, 132K)

What can I as a Finn do?

Of course, I boycott foreign products that could be produced here and walk in the cities instead of using taxis. I don't travel on planes and I fish a lot. I use a bike often on travel. Just like the Green party here... OH WAIT.

This

Attached: GretaDontDrink.png (653x367, 306K)

Huh this is weird OP it still smells like a bunch of dead traitor jews in your thread. What was that about hundreds of million of what? All I could read was how every Jew alive is going to be slowly burnt to death in a torture furnace, and how every judge and law man that tries to protect them for money or for loyalty is going to get the same fate as well.

is this fucking real?

What is this then?

theguardian.com/uk/2009/jul/17/private-ben-ford-afghanistan-war

thats retarded logic
extra 5% each year is pretty fucking significant
even the tinyest deviation from the norm will have massive consequences in biosphere

They come here for work and gibs. They’re economic migrants. Climate refugee is just another blatant lie made and sold by people with pro-immigration agenda. The solution is border security, deportation, and cultural uncuckening.

yes and for those who dont believe in climate change your all a bunch of retards because renewable energy is the future fossil fuels are becoming too expensive, too much maintenance , unhealthy for us and nature. so stop larping and get redpilled.

Niggers can't swim.
Jews can't build or captain boats.
Just take the fucking Jews money and they won't make it to europe.

You do realize that no amount of effort can stop climate change as long as the population keeps growing right?

Every human being requires resources, every child born will require resources that will create carbon emissions.

The only hope is to eliminate part of the population...which means we need economic collapse on a global scale so the chinks and pajeets can start starving. Financial systems which are based on never ending growth must fail. Satellites need to go down. Genocides need to happen.

>Africa is going to become the most important region for global food production.
Not while the niggers are there

>Just take the fucking Jews money
This is the solution to everything

You might consider to reconsider your post

Once she tasted dick, you will never hear from her again.

No, they should stop breeding like rabbits.

Just don’t let them in.
Meanwile climate change is beneficial to almost all European countries.

Attached: 2F29AF83-6F2A-495F-9F5F-E8A5F3E3B937.jpg (640x1007, 215K)

Not if can get the Sahara hot enough.

Are you retarded? South africa did just fine when white farmers owned the land or do you think that every centimeter of land in europe is viable to farming?

Then why is she doing the speeches in western countries, which have the lowest rate of emissions in the last 100 years, instead of going to China, India, and Africa?

man made climate change isn't real

Attached: temp.png (1280x720, 589K)

Are you out of your mind? I'm the first one to agree that this environmentalist bullshit is a merchant scam, but the climate on the east coast is getting noticably stranger. I've been living between georgia and connecticut for over two decades and the winters have gotten colder and the summers hotter, with spring being a bipolar mess and fall being a clusterfuck of natural disasters.

You must not work outside if you can't see how things are trending. Either our children or our grandchildren will have some shit to deal with. I think anyone with decent savings and a triple digit IQ will do just fine for the next several decades though if we don't start WW3.

Just reset everything. I want out of this fucking clown life.

LOL. This shit just made my morning.