Anglo genes vs Germanic genes

Anglo genes vs Germanic genes

Attached: 987463.jpg (1030x944, 145K)

Anglos are germanic,

Angles and Saxons were literally Germanic tribes

Kek I mean you can’t argue with that
Boris looks like a Walmart brand trump

Boris is a mutt though.
He has turkish, jewish, russian, english, etc.
Can't just say he's an anglo.

Are we factoring in the botox and face lifts that donald has had?

By facelift do you mean lifting your moms face off my knob?

Wait what was that second one??

One reason is that the English have terrible food.

>anglo mutt jew servants
>germanic
Fuck off

>Trump had that anons mums face lifted off of your nob, and now that affects how Trump looks releative to Bojo?
What do you think you fucking spaztic? That cretinous joke doesn't work.

Original Britons weren't Germanic

Boris isn’t hardly Anglo. He’s Turkish and Jewish too

Suck my fat cock dumbass anglo
Like I give a fuck what joke suits you or not

boris johnsons lineage is turkish

>Greek post
>doesn't say that british ain't huwhite
>not the first post
wat

Anglos aren't original Britons

Inform a brainlet is Boris good for pm or what

True.
And yes, he is part muslim/arab (Turk) and part jewish. Luckily his Anglo genes seem very dominant. Or perhaps his arab and jewish genes are too busy fighting amongst themselves to get much done.

Attached: 1563260457127.jpg (250x250, 7K)

It's true, and oddly though, the food in much of Ireland is excellent. Point to the whiskeyniggers I guess.

Attached: 1563959764823.jpg (371x313, 23K)

Relative to Americans?
Knock the simplicity and blandness all you like but it's far healthier than processed Burger food certainly what Johnson would be eating. Who's probably dinning on all sorts of Continental posh nosh.
Posh people are more messed up by inbreeding
I'd say shit food, fags, drugs heavy drinking from a young age including the effects on feotal development that mess underclass Brits up.

I am not that bot.
Yeah I mean there was an established Briton nation with some roman admixture before the Invasions of the Saxons

so is england nazi now?

Checked. This

Boris is a Russian jew name.

It doesn't suit the context m8 and I bet your cock is the only part of your disgusting Burger body that nobody besides you will ever describe as 'fat'

Is this ugly british hag also a mutt. She looks swarthier than Boris.

Attached: 071319_brussels-1563909378.jpg (1440x720, 174K)

Step away from my gas tank you dirty dog

Attached: 1242A0A9-696C-4788-81A6-2EECFABEBC10.gif (256x192, 2.59M)

Trump got that German masterrace genetic

Attached: 1549927942323.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Contrary to whatever media you consume in castlevania, only the nonwhites are obese here in America.

Trump is half Scottish

Alabama-tier comment

Haven't been in America so i don't really know. Suppose it's not all KFS and burgers there. Britain though seriously focuses on mostly bad food. Most of your Tesco's and Sainsburry's have their larger portion filled with sugary food, fizzy drinks and all sorts of pasties and pies. Very tasy but puts extra pounds on you in days even if you eat in moderation. Chicken-and-chips literally on every corner doesn't help too.
I don't hate Britain but i certainly don't miss any of the food there.
Your comment also on underclass Brits is spot on.

>only
What a fantasy
Either way that doesn't contradict what I said mutt! kek

Donald trump is a billionaire of course he can afford to look good. Boris Johnson was never a tv personality and thus never really needed to worry about his physical image.

Quite literally whiter than you brown eyed anglo

Attached: 928B45EA-DDF0-4BF5-B9E2-FC31771A22F4.jpg (920x786, 247K)

Angles are germanic. History not even once

i thought trump was half scottish?
inb4scottishareceltic

Attached: 1502978791494.jpg (680x680, 44K)

>the food in much of Ireland is excellent
bullshit, they have pretty much the same diet as us just with extra potatoes

anglos today are rape babies of nordics and normans

>the food in much of Ireland is excellent
wut.

My friend moved to America and both her and her husband who's been here many times. They were saying it's good to be able to eat proper food here even though we were actually in a very average pub/restaurant.
I said like you it can't be all burgers and KFC they told me most traditional U.S food has be replaced by processed crap.
They both said good food is actually hard to come by where they live and they live in a rural small town. The kind of place that would be swimming in local grown produce here.
In the U.S they have those powdered drinks like coo-aid instead of squash and they are almost as bad for you as the fizzy crap. Which almost all middle and many upper working class families here rarely buy.
>Chicken-and-chips
Those are exclusively for piss ups in my experience and only are found on the high-street and town-centers. Sure some slobs are there everyday. The vast majority of people live in the suburbs around the center, they'll be a few take-aways nearby but not so densely. The further you get from the centre less of that you'll see and the more wholesome people and their diet become
t. rural supremacist

Interesting post user.
Lost 40 kilos after i left Britain, the gain of which was obviously my fault since i ate any sort of sugary or processed junk and never bothered to pick any that was actually good.
Food really is important especially in the long-term, especially when you reach your thirties and want to stay productive.

but... they're both Germanic.
The nazi also thought the English were less swarthy than them.

Have you stopped to think about how much potato is in our food? Almost every traditional British meal contains it. How could you possible have more potato?
Umm actually my eyes are not brown but a very light multicolored with interesting hexagonal yellow shaped and a turquoise blueish green with a hint of amber at the edges. Often looking very different undr different light sources. Would rather that than some normie blue or green like the rest of my family but if that's you the yellow makes it more interesting no-homo.
Anlgo's tend to be very light eyed, the only place where green is common, greys too as well as blues, and real light hazels not brown.

Attached: Closest I can find.jpg (1345x1612, 425K)

I’m German Ukrainian mix and my parents moved here from Germany right before I was born so I’m as European as it gets.
America is doomed mate.
There is no cultural or genetic connection. It’s all a mix of Mexican chinks poos niggers and whites and all the rest of the dirty 3rd world combined.

We kind of are though, you think the anglo-saxon tribes were able to genocide and displace a far larger settled agrarian population spread prettty evenly in villages and towns all across the country

The anglo-saxons completely replalced the culture, but genetically even in the easternmost areas of england people are about 50/50

Went on a school trip to Germany expecting to be flooded with qt blondes. Soon realized that there was a much higher percentage of blondes on our coach.
Similar when Swedish college girls visited our sixth form (the teacher who organized it was telling the lads to look forward to blonde swedish girls) turned out half of them were brown or chubby panfaced chinks kek

Maybe it's as you hadn't been around the junk food so hadn't learned to avoid it? I have let sugar back into my diet to aid bulking for bloat gains and insulin spikes tho. Hey what's with that moldy Bulgarian sausage?
I spoke to a Filipino guy who ate fish and chips every day while he lived here. Every. Day..
I remember when we were in a chip shop for a treat and a family of fat fucks walks in, obesity abused kids and all. So my dad says to me and my sister not even lowering his voice "I wouldn't take you here if you were fat you know that right?" lmao

That's brown you nigger

>processed Burger food
That's what niggers and poor people eat. America has far superior food to Britain. You can get prime cuts of beef for a fraction of what they cost here.

His real name is Alexander

Strong cope. The multiple times Ive been to UK I almost never see Qties, scandinavia has a way higher percentage of them. France etc too. Maybe the situation is changing but I have very strong doubts any country in EU is worse than UK in term of females

Post tits

portugal has incredibly low tier women

>when Swedish college girls visited our sixth form
Why did this never happen at my school?

Was always around it and had no restraints and finally reassessed my habits when I entered my thirties. Much more active and productive now.
We have our fair share of bad food here too, mostly made with dough. Makes your arse and belly triple in size.
Trump though reportedly eats burgers daily and doesn't look bloated.

Trump is half German and half Scottish. Y'all are retards