USA domination thread -- Texas edition

It's Wednesday morning in Texas lads.
Be proud as you sip your coffee.
We built this great land.

Attached: usa-flag.jpg (530x292, 26K)

Eat shit you inbred fuck

Kentucky here, best state.

The lone star state

Attached: 1563879433590.png (730x384, 16K)

Wow how dare you talk to your sister like that, you apologize now shill.

Fuck off Texas and quit letting all your spics into my superior state
T. Oklahoma, your younger more successful brother

Your state will go blue in 2020.

Colleyvill/Keller reporting in. Going to start my day with Whataburger and coffee. Dream about the Comal River.

morning retards, off today, drinking some coffee about to run to get the daughters car inspected, hope you fags have a great day today!

Shouldn't the Texas edition be a Mexico domination thread?

Attached: 3D23B5CD-5BA2-4A21-996C-A4BBD8602C82.jpg (1200x630, 266K)

go back to mexico plz

oklahoma means "tumbleweed flats" in spanish

Fuck of califag!

Texans say, "Lad", now? How kinda gay. Real Texans say things like, "It's morning fellow motherfuckers! Let's get at it! We burning daylight!" Those Texans are like zero cringe.... They're ok. Except for Football

Fuck you Texas.
You're nothing but talk, living off your "branding, the Republican Party of the states, all hat and no cattle.

You shitheads had the chance to force the issue on border-security/illegal-immigration years ago with the whole "border crisis" the news put out -- but no, you asshats cucked ALL THE WAY and put the National Guard on the border without ammo, "for display purposes only".

TX Constitution; Art 4; Sec 7 — GOVERNOR AS COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF MILITARY FORCES.
>He shall be Commander-in-Chief of the military forces of the State, except when they are called into actual service of the United States. He shall have power to call forth the militia to execute the laws of the State, to suppress insurrections, and to repel invasions.
AND TO REPEL INVASIONS.

Attached: Cut off the flow!.jpg (500x598, 239K)

>Real Texans say things like, "It's morning fellow cockfuckers! Let's get at it! We bending-over in daylight!"
FTFY

10/10 thread

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

I'm hooded up and ready to lynch some niggers

I wish someone would lynch my hemorrhoid

Enjoy your so¥