Why do people argue whiteness when it's obvious?

All the countries are becoming mixed. Yet people argue about Americans, Swedens, etc. We all suffer the invasion of subhumans. Instead of no brother wars carrying over to every interaction it is shitpost after shitpost. Kikes are really driving the direction of conversations aren't they?

Attached: 5046160b96e94.image.jpg (400x249, 19K)

swedish*
I just wish we could show people the negative impact on even those who would want to help subhumans. If your base becomes damaged you can't do shit for anyone. All the countries were in a posistion to share when they had a unified people who could produce and be happy.

The concept of the maslow pyramid comes to mind. If you destroy your country everyone will be in the lower parts of the pyramid for survival and become atomized. It is so fucking obvious.

The concept of no brother wars doesn't carry over because we all know that once the enemy of now is gone, tomorrow we're gonna go back into the fray against each other. The stance countries have today is a metanarrative on this, it's knowing that history repeats so we should have the advantage in the next turn.
YOU are the motto personified though Americans, you are all the brothers unified but the same cannot be said about Europe, and if you dig past enough there's a justification for every nation to attack the other. Peace never worked out here and honestly it's for the better, competition made us great after all

Yeah I believe it's the joos who force the racial tension between blacks and whites here so that we don't all join together and rise up against (((them)))

But the conflicts are pointless in the scale of the troubles hurting europe now. You guys have a literal globalist mafia controlling most of it. The people don't really have differences and are considerably more connected then the 1930's.

I used to feel like that and maybe it was their intention. Even the most civilized of blacks when they congregate still just create desolation. I wish there was a united front amongst America and all of europe including eastern europe. We need a bastion that protects our differences because even those are far superior to what is going on now.

It's just the bants, when the boogaloo comes we will all fight side by side. When it's all over we will start fighting each other again, but it's just the way it is.

The people don't have differences? What reality do you live in? We are still the PIGS, the northerners hate our guts, our eastern neighbors want us gone and even then we are in ruins.
Once the refugee issue is solved, we'll get another rivalry on, and maybe I just know that my loyalties lie within my nation than some abstract subjective concept of racial unity

I garuntee it is just deviciveness created by kikes or boomers.You should be shouting from the rooftops about the times when europe and america was majority white. The time when Europe was working and people weren't becoming globally poor and mixed.

You can feel how ever you want about racial unity. But as an abstract concept it just so happened to line up with prosperity for the western world.

>burger

>kike

I should be shouting about the times were Europe was majority sovereign and European, and America was European as well. White is an American concept. Hitler didn't speak of it, Gobineau didn't acknowledge it and neither did Guenon. 'White' is the American European ethnicity. If you truly support Europe you will support the German and French nationalists as German and French. We are not the same, and there's more difference between a Cretan and an Athenian here than there is between Iowans and Nebraskans. Learn how Europe works, and you will know how to save it, Richard Spencer's atheistic Paneuropa is not gonna happen...

That is a more eloquent way to put it. What I mean and most people who say it when referring to white is the european identity. But I don't think the differences between the different peoples of these areas are as important to the imminent danger.

I really understand what you are saying but the whole saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend really applies here. The atomization that we are suffering in all the countries is just depressing. Down with the EU and the federal government. All the states and countries of Europe should be distinct but unified to keeping them pure and interested in their preservation locally and globally.

That motto caused the refugee crisis in the first place though, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" what Machiavellian nonsense. What I want is for my country, and my land above all to be free and existing, I would sure as hell like the Danes and the Czechs to have the same fate but we're not sacrificing ourselves over it because deep down they are nations with their own history and culture.
My point is that whiteness never played a part in politics, the British attacked the Russians and allied with the ottomans just fine when Europe was still white. The only reason we care about this nationalism is because this aspect is in danger, but we know what will happen next once it's finished. Europeans are not the same and they will never be, they are free and competitive and trying to box them in with a situational racial label isn't gonna work, that's my point. If you want to help Germans or Britons, tell them about THEIR empires and nations and don't intermingle them either, don't go all Paneuropian utopianist on us is what I'm saying

We have the history and wisdom of these failures now though. Before it was impossible to logistically bring the nigger wave and show people the kike plans. Now we have the precedence and are in the time where there are no more resets if it gets bad enough. I still think simple concepts are easier for the majority to latch onto.

Attached: 1418350696168.gif (275x207, 820K)

>all the white countries are becoming mixed
Yes, we know. That's the problem.

I understand that you think it's the end and that we all need to band together, but the Mongols and the ottomans tried already, and were completely defeated in the end by European competition and technological superiority from the former. Europe will find a way because I trust the spirit of its inhabitants, but should we unite into a supranational entity afterwards? I don't think we need to, and doing do will only hurt us in the end. This isn't the Armageddon, non white invasions are nothing new in this place's history.
And this isn't a simple concept it's an alien one, I have nothing in common with a Bulgarian other than the fact that liberals a continent away are smearing my name. I want pan-nationalism, not imperialism. The man that trades his freedom for security gets neither

I can tell you are underage and that greek dude is not, he's preaching how it is, you are eager for him to accept your RP fantasy, forget about it

>We are not the same, and there's more difference between a Cretan and an Athenian
You mean in mentality?

Hah not just in that, but Greece is known for being a very genetically diverse country by itself, Americans in Iowa and Nebraska treat their places as geographical boundaries, but here there are certain tribes and populations that had to be united together to constitute the Greek nation. Even a Saxon and a Bavarian are different, it's because we were all established even before creating national identities, while the Americans began small and organized

>Hah not just in that, but Greece is known for being a very genetically diverse country by itself
I don't think that's true. If you're talking about the different Greek tribes back then (Dorians, Ionians, Aeolians and Achaeans) then yes we are somehow diverse. But if you imply foreign admixture, then no. We are not in any way genetically diverse.

Even haologroup maps indicate this, every region of every part of Europe has its own unique people that identity with the national culture and myth, Greece is no different. A man from the thracian borderlands is not the same as a Tsakonian, but they are close enough to constitute a nation

I agree with the fact that every sub group is unique, but they're more than close. The examples you've mentioned in Greece are both belonging to 2 of the 4 main Greek tribes. They both speak the same language, in different dialects. Yes, they're regionally different, but they belong to Greek identity, as they share all traits that are shared by all Greeks.

Exactly what I'm saying, they're different but they are close enough to make a nation. Greece and Ireland though? Spain and Finland? Not a chance, and the point is a Cretan and an Athenian are still more different to each other even genetically than a branch of Germans that went north and another that went a bit more northwest. We have history and identity to our places, while they have bureaucracy and gerrymandering making their history for them.

>a Cretan and an Athenian are still more different to each other even genetically than a branch of Germans that went north and another that went a bit more northwest
Go back to sucking cocks, kraut

Hey, no brother wars lad!

lol you ain't my brother lad

If you're literally gypsy looking (aka belonging to the 2% of Greeks who look like that) then head to the gas chambers.

Only gypsies I know are those who suck kraut cocks in my country, bitch

>abstract racial unity
>your fucking country is named after your people
>admits pride in nationality

Are you confused or just jewish?

Race and ethnicity are not the same thing

Except that I ain't a kraut bootlicker. Or the other fellow for that matter.

Except that I didn't ask you, bitch.

"kikes" are white, you whitoid

Tell that to israel

Also race preceeds ethnicity in hierarchy

You cant have the latter without the former

Did anyone, including me or the other Greek user say otherwise? He just pointed out the small differences between the European groups and subgroups. He didn't mean they are different than each other. They have lots of commonalities, but also vital differences. All Europeans belong to the same race. But underneath it, there are many different European ethnic groups.

Except that you addressed me and the other user.

Except that I didn't address you, you addressed me, you absolute fucking retard. Posa xysia pineis re malaka?

Cringe

No. Only shills put on memeflags and give a shit.
If soneone is Western, looks European, behaves European, believes in Western ideals built on Christian principles, and they obviously apoear white, they are white.

Lege re tzitzifiogko posa katebazeis tin hmera?

Όχι τόσα όσα εσένα από ότι φαίνεται. Και ναι, όλοι οι Ευρωπαίοι έχουμε ένα βασιkό χαραkτηριστιkό: ανήkουμε στην λευkή (Ευρωπαϊkή) φυλή. Κάτω από την φυλή αυτή υφίστανται οι διάφορες εθνότητες. Τόσο δύσkολο να το επεξεργαστούν το 1-2 εναπομείναντα γρανάζια που αποkαλείς "λειτουργιkό εγkέφαλο";

Gamiesai kai esy kai oi germanoi. Katapie twra ta xysakia sou kai pame pali apo tin arxh.