IT'S HAPPENING!
PLA IS HEADED TO HONG KONG

imgur.com/gallery/PVJlboN

>inb4 imgur
I couldn't be arsed to turn every single file into webm to post it here

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/PVJlboN
heartlandpreciousmetals.com/russia-and-china-furiously-buying-up-gold-as-a-global-currency-crisis-albeit-unstated-is-underway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

china awakens
get ready for impact

test

compared to Soros chinks are Based

>imgur.com/gallery/PVJlboN

Hot. Where do I grab myself one of those men.

with a flamethrower.
A good communist is a dead communist.

About damn time.

nice

>imgur.com/gallery/PVJlboN
The fact that it's on imgur just means that the data resides on servers controlled by CPC. Don't chinks understand how computer work?

Well, Hong Kong is China now. Any sane person would have left the country when UK gave it back to them. Although I wonder what has been going on behind the scenes, I would have expected a more hands-off approach from China since Hong Kong is an economic power house for international deals n stuff.

TIENANMEN 2 BOYS LET'S GO

ROLL FOR CHINESE WAR CRIMES

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-022604_YouTube.jpg (604x670, 43K)

Hong Kong could just be Hong Kong, right?

It's finally irreversibly, unequivocally and undoubtedly happening. We waited for so long bros.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

>Hong Kong is an economic power house for international deals n stuff
Have you been living under a rock for the past decade or something...?

China is too large to concern themselves with petty things. It's not like they will go around arresting everyone who shares footage of troop movement happening in broad daylight at a busy rail station.

OH GOD OH FUCK I SAW A CHINESE HELICOPTER FLY PAST MY 7X7 APARTMENT

China is too threatened....
FTFY

>pay thugs to beat up people on mass
>then claim the area has become lawless we must send in the army for peoples protection.

Attached: 345ghfjk.jpg (625x384, 54K)

Kung Hei Fat Choy

Attached: Chink über BOOOM.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

“There are people who call themselves religious who also fell into that trap,” Amar told the audience last week in reference to gay people. “They aren’t religious. It would be better if they cast off their kippah and Shabbat [observance] and show their true faces.

“With their bodies they sin against the Jewish people,” he said, using a Talmudic phrase meaning they are irreligious.

“God knows that it is a lust, a wild lust that needs to be overcome and it can be overcome,” Amar continued.

Referring to conversion therapy, Amar said, “Everyone can overcome. There’s no need for understanding or a psychologist or any nonsense. All they need is to be God-fearing — just belief in God to overcome.”

Attached: moshe-eats-the-anal-rice.jpg (1024x660, 117K)

The west has been doing this to literally every country they destabalized

What do you mean?

I think china will break up into 11 smaller countries in our lifetime.

CCP needs to die so the Chinese can live freely.

Trust the chingchongs to mobilize the army against protesters. China will burn.

>mask thugs shaking hands with a hard-line pro communist politician after.

Attached: iVQBw2N.png (540x764, 456K)

The Jewish-subverted West.
Hegelian Dialect, even internally.
Thesis: USA government losing domestic power
Anti-thesis: 9/11
Synthesis: Patriot act, NSA spying

A CHINK JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Shanghai and Shenzhen overshadow Hong Kong now, which is probably why Hong Kongers are so butthurt

Fuck Iran, we should be sending Bazza and the lads down to HK to help fight the Triads.

We are less free than China in many ways.
Chinese people force muslims to dance and pledge allegiance to the country and openly mock films that promote diversity. A lot of their film critics said the new Star Wars have too many "ugly people" in it, and that ruins their mojo because when they buy tickets they expect to see beautiful people.
Any film critic who said that in Britain would have his career ruined and have the police visit their home.
All the Hong Kong students who yearn for a return to British rule are probably oblivious to the present state of our country.

You can't even protect your tankers from Iranian speedboats, how the hell do you plan on doing anything in Hong Kong

Now watch America yelp and bark like one of those shitty little dogs and then scamper off when they realize nobody gives a fuck about it.

This.

Attached: this.jpg (600x600, 67K)

ANCHOR POST
TRIPS DECIDES OUTCOME

Attached: 84650A67-ABF7-48E0-9CCA-38762C83B97C.jpg (648x864, 115K)

Ah ok, thanks.

Pusti budalu. Britanci su ohola gamad koja misli da su bitni.

No one cares, these HK chinkbugs don't have any testosterone or balls to even die for their country, look how fast they ran away when the police shot them with rubber bullets and tear gas.

China is broke. The tariffs have exposed the weaknesses in their economy

who are the good guys here?
id love a modern war between us and the chingchongs again desu, like old times we'd break ever rule known to mankind and poison their entire southern population

>die for their country

What country? China taking HK is just China fully reclaiming its own territory.

Anglo cope. China owns you and has defeated you utterly.

Study 30year RESET.
1989-CHINA unrest
2019-CHINA unrest

1990-Soviet union canceled.
2020-Europe union canceled.

1990-US attack Iraq
2020-US attack Iran.

Rolling for foreign intervention.

Fucking based and REDpilled
Der Ewige Bong BTFO, tick tock angloids! tick tock

Attached: 1560724823289.jpg (811x660, 73K)

no one will care.

Based Croat

Attached: you-dont-believe-supremacy-of-croatia-fine-let-compare-capital-55642148.png (500x547, 163K)

Britain? War? Surely you jest. You can't fight. You never knew how to fight against anyone but niggers armed with sticks. I cannot fathom how arrogant you are when your country is basically a shadow of a has-been, a NOTHING.

>in b4 Croatia is shit

Croatia doesn't LARP as a great power. We just laugh at those that do.

Holy fuck my sides, that's rich coming from an angloid

Attached: 1531367788933.jpg (744x650, 114K)

lel. Nobody will dare to mess with China. We'll just watch in disbelief and condemn their actions.

holy shit c*oatia look like that? wow, time to receive some half a million of refugees

>Hot. Where do I grab myself one of those men.
Hong Kong

Croaks need to get out of my fucking swamp

I know what you mean but the CCP is fake nationalism setting no value to there own citizens, they've enslaved the lower class & let them behind completely. This is the real reason the Chinese economy will implode soon.

Attached: china.jpg (620x417, 51K)

>id love a modern war between us and the chingchongs again desu
Same, I can finally have my revenge and watch that shitstained island nuked off the map

Attached: 1473828284581.jpg (1620x2136, 675K)

he's right.
China is a paper tiger, their economy is highly inflated by govt spending and you can only keep doing that up to certain extent

I really hope you do get drafted

Attached: ef42a0237b0afe8cd871771854594f60 (1).png (253x522, 69K)

imagining thats how things work mfw
>to large so ignores small things
>cant show weakness

Pretty much.
Not even the US is willing to go to war against a major power just because of a couple million of dead chinks.

A joint embargo with the EU is as far as they'll go.

>by govt spending
Spending on what mate, building megacities for it's citizens?
Meanwhile the US has a smaller economy, with a bigger debt (bigger then it's entire economy in fact) and spends all it's money on the military and spic welfare

The M-m-market(tm) will f-fix it, right??

Attached: 1545657632084.jpg (811x608, 102K)

Whens tanks

Jewish puppets all use the same tactics

in 30

>Shilling for commun*sts

Go live in the PRC, lowlife

theyd be long gone before they ever found out who did it

OH SHIT

HERE WE GO

Attached: 1467043699416.jpg (600x631, 40K)

Mother of fuck

Attached: 1562739722874.gif (441x484, 599K)

>niggers armed with sticks
didnt realise the americans, spanish, chinese, french, russians, germans, danes and italians were niggers armed with sticks

Hes a Croat- not renown for their intellect

Gun smuggling to free port City when!?

Both the US and China have highly inflated economies because of high government spending.

The US has an advantage on this as long as the dollar is the reserve currency of the world bc this guarantees demand for their currency so they can print as much as they like.

China is building ghostowns around the country and mega structures with govt funded money just like murica did after WW2. I know they are a country of billions but even though...
Just so you get an idea, their cement and steel industry used more resources in 10 years than the whole of europe since the industrial revolution. Those are highly inflated numbers and unsustainable demand

How Machievellan, go beat some ass while Americans are focused on Mueller.

Prepare for genocide kino

Attached: c05.jpg (750x709, 84K)

somewhere in china a child is being killed... i feel nothing.

Attached: 62474862_633129630502584_6223888326118604800_n.jpg (522x549, 28K)

>How Machievellan

Attached: 1444771147740.gif (306x256, 216K)

DON'T CLICK THAT SHIT
>pray to god don't click that shit

Attached: dont drop dat shit.png (692x485, 491K)

>Unite
>Protest
>Start having an impact
>Get stomped by the military
THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER EVER LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS.

>Muh Ghost cities
Downtown Shanghai was once a ghost city too, dumbass
And what about the massive construction in Central Asia, Africa and Easter Europe,
you think they're doing it out of charity?
The Chinks are spending trillions in creating whole new markets for themselves, just like the US did after ww2
Huawei is already the top phone seller in most of Asia and all of Africa

This. Look at France's yellow vests. Shit got real and the news barely covered it.
>Worry only about what we tell you to be worried about
eh, whatever. China plays by their rules and they still haven't screwed us over in the same way our so called allies did.

the only problem is that the US has a protection against inflation by being the reserve currency of the world, China doesn't have that.

You seem to forget that. Also, why the unprovoked slurs? Are you a gypsy? Talk like a man.

China will be partitioned. Permanently.

Attached: 1561619421770.png (800x1672, 209K)

Maybe this is related to the PLA training their medics in germany recently?

>US has a protection against inflation by being the reserve currency of the world
Hmmm, why are Russia and China buying so much gold
Really gets the almonds jogging
heartlandpreciousmetals.com/russia-and-china-furiously-buying-up-gold-as-a-global-currency-crisis-albeit-unstated-is-underway/

Attached: Russia-Gold-Reserves-June-2015-April-2018.png (576x348, 31K)

Downtown shanghai was never a ghost city you faggot

even back in the colonial days the bund was a central hub of finance and trading.

Downtown was populated just as quickly as it was built

Attached: 4c0fd6bf68396a1c01c543c7c4fd20ed31d09609dd3929ae203bfd2836745d88.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

USA will become Greater Mexico before China gets partitioned
Beijing is sending colonists to Tibet and Xinjiang, while Mexico City is sending Cartels to Texas and California

>always the same moon rune pasta, but under a different flag.
I hope CCP clamps down so hard HK becomes a prison and these (((migrants))) stop invading the west.

CHINA WILL FALL ANY DAY NOW
dumb macacos you were fine with China in BRICS and shit and now are undoing it at the same time they ascend and the US falls, what gives in your head to do this shit

Encryption code is primitive.

Attached: china hacker.png (122x98, 27K)

china really has some difficult decisions to make here.
Either crush the HK protests by PLA one way or another, while somehow avoiding public optics disaster by using the "covert" terrorization campaign like what (((shills))) are doing here and all over the net.
demoralization, disruptions, confusion, division.
OR
acceed to public demands and pull back their policies before all of it spirals out of control.
Likely, the chinese government will pretend to do the latter while full scale implementing the former.

china has some reforms it must tend to. "good" actors within are gaining a chance of historical proportions most in public cannot imagine.
For the children.

Nobody will stop them just gunning down protesters, UN wont do shit and neither will the western world

it's the world we live in

I love China now

They're all gonna get squashed like the bugs they are

hot

They own jackfuckingshit. The pointless debt counter means very little since China itself has debts, and it's not something they can just forcibly collect either. We all like to talk shit about American consumerism, but it is literally that very thing which makes America the biggest economy in the world. China only looks big because the US is buying their shit, and so much of it at that. To put things into perspective, the US didn't even stop buying said shit - they simply slapped tariffs on it - and it's already having a significant affect. The US on the other can just look elsewhere to buy shit, since they're a strongly consumer based market. Although China has 4x the population of the US, their consumption is no where fucking near theirs. So now tell me why you think China is somehow a bigger economic power than the US?

>A good communist is a dead communist.
tell me why.
have onkel sam told you so? is he afraid of all things alien?

>sweden

based crushed the ziokongs MCGA!

Your points are only valid under the current fiat scan, which even the us wont be able to sustain much longer since it requires constant growth. Even modern cobsumerism is vastly inflated bx things like planned obsolency, and financed entirely on debt.
>they can just bux somewhere else haha

And where would that be? South America? Africa? Lol. Ofc they can produce in the west again, which would kill consumerism due to the rise in both quality and price making it undustainable and superfluous. The Chinese-American dependence is mutual, while the chinese have the advantage of a population that wont explode the moment consumer goods get scarce and isnt indebted up the wazoo.

Its not that difficult, if you let them protest they will scream for independence in a few years so act now and deal with the negative impact later.

>the chinese do not exist, dey mutts
t. el muttante tenebrosos

Not sure how the Chinese world order would be, but think about the West and what we are doing to ourselves. Look at most of our problems. Where do they come from? China? I don't think so, Tim

This.