Did His Plan Fail?

Honestly thought we see more retaliation after Christchurch but nothing is happening.
Why?

Attached: fortcunt.jpg (1200x600, 91K)

his plan went to perfection, gun regulations in NZ.
Disarm the white law aiding citizens.

10/10 as far as patsies go.

Fire rises

Because we are waiting for the right time, whatever it will look like.

People got lives and jobs you know
damn

He did exactly what mossad told him to do. (Their) plans succeeded

Glowniggers are moving away from creating Islamic terrorism to incel terrorism.

>tfw got kicked out of gelsoft game for painting my blaster up like his gun

Attached: 1559926102057.jpg (633x758, 68K)

He wasn’t real, he was down to the core Jow Forumstard in everything but the Jewish question. That’s how you know he was fake, his purpose was to distract siegefags and make us look bad by putting us against others we aren’t interested in fighting.

^

Did he actually use a Fortnite picture

Because wh*tes are pussies who let the fire die out. Wh*tes don’t deserve to be preserved if they’re not even willing to fight for their race

THIS
his plan went to perfection, gun regulations in NZ.
Disarm the white law aiding citizens.

10/10 as far as patsies go.

I have seen people get hit by bullets in LARGE ammounts
HE didn't kill those people. those people were not hit by bullets.

Those people clumping together is not how a crowd of people
behave when being fired upon point blank.
For that many people to die that FAST they would have had to
been annihilated by more fire than 1 rifle could provide.

This was most certainly an

OPERATION

Because the pen is mightier than the sword.

>Terrified shills for the elites.

Mossad did exactly what they intended

Agreed
It was a pretty shitty video.

>Let me stand here and wait for the killer to see me before I run.
>Let me get face down on the floor in the pile of people

Attached: merchantinmerchant.jpg (259x457, 51K)

i fucking hate jail, well hes in prison a new zeland prison. i heard new zeland prisons are based? idk

>nothing is happening.
Depends on where you are looking. I.e. recently a high ranking pro-immigration leftie was executed in Germany, I just read that there was a bombing attack on the apartment of an important "Linke" politician.
So things are certainly heating up. How many executions of this kind did we have in recent years?
Is it because of Tarrant and the Christchurch-Shooting? I don't know. But things are accelerating.

It wasn't all going to accelerate from one event,
but it moved the clock 5 minutes forward

Be the change you want to see in the world user.

Day X memes were around even before Tarrant. Verfassungsschutz glowschwarze got redpilled a long time ago.

Because he was a worthless piece of shit that murdered innocents and handed authoritarian bastards the political fuel they needed to prepare New Zealand to serve as a Chinese vassal state.

For some reason the sandniggers took it out on sri Lanka instead of on us. Nobody knows why, you could ask them I guess.

Typical boomer response

I think the state-created SJWs are fucking up the (((plans))). We were all supposed to be fighting one another as per the usual d&c shit, but those SJW are saving us. They were supposed to be (((their))) useful idiots, but they’re turning out to be ours.

true a imam was shooted in France too. Tarrant was a radicaliser for a lot of people I think even not violent one. I wonder if there is some relation with the fact that the politician anti Islam in Danemark started his campaign around this time.
I dunno how much people he convinced that democracies will not save anything and that violence was the only answer.

>Verfassungsschutz glowschwarze got redpilled a long time ago.
True, it's been an open secret, that the military, as well as the police in Germany and Austria, has been far right since before I was born.
But I don't remember anybody acting on it. That's new. (or I just don't remember)

Because they're all being caught. I think there were two muslims here that were planning on shooting up churches in retaliation but they were caught.