Spineless

Attached: nypd-doused-twitter[1].jpg (780x439, 40K)

Bootlickers btfo

Worst part is just like with the milkshakes, they’re only going to be using worse things and try to justify it.

>It’s just a bit of milkshake, you snowflake
>It’s just a bit of quick dry cement, snowflake
>Its just a bit of acid, snowflake

let them overstep their game and open this pandora's box. i'm all for it

if that happened in Australia that cunt would be sprayed cuffed beaten & thrown in jail.

>arrest them
>whole neighbourhood goes planet of the apes

Squirt squirt officers, you died

>angry over getting wet

I could only imagine how you act when it rains.

>cunt soaks you with water ruining your notebook, possibly cell phone, and your radio along with meaning you're going to be spending 2 hours drying all of your gear
>HURRR NEVER BEEN WET BEFORE????

I hope one of these dumb niggers fucks up and tries this with something that hurts the cops so they can blow their nigger brains out for this shit. Fuck shithole cities, cops should just pull out entirely and just enforce a border around every city so actual people dont have to deal with subhuman city dwellers.

Test

Attached: 65B0F48A-27E7-41CF-9E8A-492529E63173.jpg (470x560, 109K)

The rain does all of those things as well tho so your point is moot.

T.brainlet

I don't think rain and tossing a bucket of whatever that was over someone quite equates to the same thing.

> have the best weaponry in the world
> don't have a super soaker

What is a rain coat? Cops don't stand around in the rain all day until they're soaked through those niggers were chucking buckets and buckets of water over them soaking them instantly.

WHY WERE THE NIGGER ANIMALS NOT ARRESTED FOR ASSAULT?

Can anyone make a virgin walk meme out of this?

Attached: hair-seems-to-overreact-to-wind-the-virgin-walk-head-36845597.png (500x521, 105K)

Can you go one day without consuming high fructose corn syrup?

Niggas ain't no cucks like whitebois.

Fuck the police.

i think its wonderful for blacks to keep attacking cops... cant wait till they get what they are asking for. shot, beat up, arrested. when the blacks pull a riot? they just trash their own cities, lmFao... keep it up! blacks are hurting black's own position? worse than any "racist" ever could or would.

can you not have your guns taken away by the EU because you're their bitch?

>any U.S Jow Forums poster wouldn't do shit either if he was in his place
>whitest country ITT and dabbing on you niggers
>mfw

Attached: 1550917526564.png (888x894, 520K)

Next time someone calls for help there they gonna take their time

>Switzerland
>in the EU
Dios mio, la goblino atrocidad

How who acts? A white person? We use an umbrella.

Ah, I see the US is finally embracing its Anglo roots.

Attached: 1503520995715.jpg (575x586, 34K)

not it isn't dumbass neck yourself this is someone assaulting you.. same thing when someone spits on u u are charges w/ assault. the court doesnt say suck it up its like being rained on .. smooth brain

Attached: 1563966422001.webm (576x720, 2.95M)

>the memeball doesn’t have horrible, rotten teeth
Low quality

is it because he is Asian or because he is a rookie?

Do it yourself.

yeah, it's weird

Those cops could have, and should have arrested the water throwers for assaulting a police officer and obstructing police in the course of their duties, instead they chose to walk away humiliated. Criminals will see this and escalate.

what's going on here?

lay off the steroids, officer