Justice Ginsburg: 'I Am Very Much Alive'

"There was a senator, I think it was after my pancreatic cancer, who announced, with great glee, that I was going to be dead within six months," she recalled. "That senator, whose name I have forgotten, is now dead himself, and I," she added with a smile, "am very much alive."

npr.org/2019/07/24/744633713/justice-ginsburg-i-am-very-much-alive

Attached: 2019-07-23-rbg-shuang-01-ad0ff9d80873c833d70d1d84addde1917afac864-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 79K)

Not for long.

Well that's rather unfortunate.

For someone who is alive she has a lot of people constantly having to announce she’s alive unprompted

I don’t remember any senator saying this. Take your meds grandma.

Sure she is
Sure

Ok then, let’s see a time stamped pic or pic of her at an event with a verifiable date.

Otherwise this is all bullshit

>"I am alive"
Shit alive people say...fucking kek.

What a disgusting animal, laughing about the death of a political opponent. What do you think the family of that man is feeling after hearing such comments.

looks like a demon

she looks like a fucking ayy or a homunculus

Bitch looks like a vampire.

how can she still be a high judge is she is having Alzheimers bouts?
>I can't remember a senators name

Will she resign?

When Trump gets re-elected she will give up the ghost.

Yeah no idea who she's talking about. McBrain? Or perhaps she's just gone senile.

Had anybody seen her? Honestly

bitch is either sucking the lifeforce out of babies and children to stay alive or she's a reptoid, maybe both

Tiny women who take care of themselves just shrink and keep on living.

That's why you marry one, so you can die first and not have to deal with them dying on you.

Adrenochrome is a helluva drug...

Proof of life please

If you need to remind people that you are alive, you probably aren't that well

Deep fake, I wanna see her stand up in the house to prove life, shes dead and we all know it..

What senator was gleeful about predicting her death? I think she's having hallucinations. And of course she doesn't remember the name because it didn't happen.

Also, if she's so alive and healthy, why hasn't she appeared in public? Why hasn't there been a single verified photo or video of her since she was lifted like a doll and placed into a limousine back in late december?

>Pancreatic cancer
Killed Patrick Swayze, way younger than her and in way better health
>fell and broke her ribs
Pretty much a death sentence for anyone her age

Any other lil mishaps she's had in the last few years that would easily kill normal person in their 80s-90s?

she has pancreatic cancer? Isn't that one turbo-aggressive and deadly?

The thing is she didn't have the death sentence kind of pancreatic cancer, pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Instead she had the less lethal and less common pancreatic neuroendocrine cancer, like what steve jobs had. That said, she is certainly dead now. She had fucking lung mets and broke a rib.

Literal soviet propagandizing to infer a sense of stability of power, where it clear as day is crumbling by the hour.

She had the less bad kind, like what steve jobs had

YAY!

JUST IN:
Someone got a pic of her and some staff. She’s alive!

Attached: ACD94F30-9FDD-4F0D-9B13-9FA9DD7E71E4.jpg (1125x1267, 163K)

>very much alive

For now.

It’s just Larry King in drag.

deepfake. She's been dead since 2018

Ginsburg being alive is the conspiracy theory without evidence, not the other way around.

Attached: rbg_missing_elvis.jpg (1344x684, 152K)

Steve Jobs had AIDS, retard

>"It was real in my mind"
Don't question it, Goy.
>The one Steve Jobs had
You mean aids?

SMALL OLD WOMEN JUST GET SMALLER AND OLDER

THIS IS WHY YOU MARRY SMALL WOMEN WITH TINY OLD MOTHERS

DEMOCRATS PRACTICE NECROMANCY
How can nobody see this for what it is?
It's not the jews, it's the undead that are undermining the democrat party
Liches use their evil power to take high ranking office positions
Justice Ginsburg is either a lich or has a lich benefactor there is no other reasonable way to explain her ongoing near death life
Have you taken the necropill yet?
They suck the souls and the life out of healthy young people especially children help your country and your people, oppose undeath now!

That was fake you dinguses. If he had AIDS he would have lived

fixed

Attached: ginsburg 'alive'.jpg (1300x1374, 752K)

Pity.

No senator said this lol. the reporters are so fucking shitty that they dont even question her about it whatsoever

rolling.

Bitch both looks and sounds like Palpatine

Prove it.

Didn't he have AIDS?

Jow Forums is always wrong