Trump wants to deport this

>Trump wants to deport this

Attached: 1553972348525.jpg (1080x1349, 94K)

How do you know?

she looks like spic Ivanka.

Dem tit tho...

sage muh dick threads
report muh dick threads
hide muh dick threads

Good. He should.

that's a pretty fine prostitute, but that horde of spics behind her needs to get anthraxed

That girl is white, don't be autistic.

I'll deport her straight to my dick if you know what I mean

>It's okay to allow my country to deteriorate and to risk the future of me peoples because I'm horny at the current moment

Attached: 1541573249344.jpg (1200x1000, 172K)

based and tit pilled.

this

yeah because guys like you can't handle their dick

I don't think Trump wants to deport anybody judging from the recent ICE numbers.

She's already been mogged by shitty facial surgeries. She has to go back.

Betathink: if I let in illegal immigrants I will have a chance with 8s and 9s despite being an ugly loser

Reality: for every half decent girl there are 100-1000 young virile men more to compete with

Why the FUCK can't I stop thinking about manhandling these little Latina girls. I work with one that is nowhere near as hot as the one in OP and all I want to do is scoop her teeny tiny ass up, put her in a chokehold and pound her pussy from behind. I want to throatfuck one of these tacos so fucking bad.

>Aussie flag
>Spic posting
SAGE SAGE SAGE

Attached: kääääk.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Those tits are gigantic.

^
^
^
^>THAT

chill

she's darker than most spaniards/italians which is essentially the cut-off for white

RARE

latinas are crazy in bed. go for it, user - no harm done unless you fuck up and pop a baby in her.

trump cant do shit. all talk no bark. what a waste of everyones time

You don't pollute your yard. If you crave shitskin pussy, earn some money, travel there and fuck it there. Don't import foreign puss or its problems. Simple as.

>user wants his kids to be mongs

Not surprised, op

Attached: 1548557285966.gif (150x148, 996K)

>Saggy tits
>approaching the wall
I'm ok with this

5 replies after my post, after this post and this post and THIS post Fuck you newfags, look up what a slide thread is before ending your lurking

SAGE

Attached: 1520712345247.jpg (326x251, 25K)

Can i imprison those tits in my mouth?

So do i. Bad tit shape

this. the irony is that if they are in mexico you can fuck them (as a puta), yet if they come here they will get gibs and you no longer have a shot.

Hello Abraham.

Attached: slide_thready.png (1024x1024, 1.28M)

Most Latinas look more like this

Attached: 461A38AC-6B35-4055-9F90-5818BD08820D.jpg (700x420, 63K)

>she's darker than most spaniards/italians
The best thing about "hispanics" is that most of them already are part Spanish. They just need the big aryan dick to bring out the Euro-DNA hidden inside. Except for the full indio ones, they need to be quarantined.

It's better than the "WHEN I SAY REPARATIONS-" thread.

>Not wanting a nice pair of milkers dangling down by your cock
What do you want bolt-ons? The face is the issue here

>muh bleaching myth
yeah because all those 'white hispanics' flooding LA really act like anglo saxons, huh?

fucking retard