In a few days, India's lunar rover will BTFO moon landing conspiritards

In a few days, India's lunar rover will BTFO moon landing conspiritards

Attached: IMG_20190724_152456.jpg (720x827, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0jprtwjV8o
youtube.com/watch?v=7dynFP56HEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does it run on liquid methane?

It's almost 2020. Pretty soon India is going to be a superpower.

>SHAR
>ISRO
kek

more like superpooer

>flag
kek

Where do they shit in space?

why are we giving them aid

Will it become next space junk nuisance, just like the previous?

designated shitting vacuum

Because they give you AIDS

because aid is a bribe in exchange for favors , not to help development.

It's going to be as much of a failure as their navy.

this will be a hilarious shit show. They'll fuck it up. The Indian government will desperately try to cover it up and fail.

Space turds incoming

Attached: moon_poop_BAG.jpg (1307x1085, 114K)

high-octane liquid poo

What do you think is powering this bad boy?

>finger cot
Wut?

Fuck off pajeet, no one cares. Focus on building toilets before building rockets. Sage.

Lunar rover is not going to put water back in the aquifer.

Attached: drought.jpg (2125x1411, 1.35M)

In case shit gets stick to your rectum, you stick your finger in the finger hole (it's almost like a condom) and scrape the shit off
Then you wipe your ass

>short stumpy rocket

gg indians

atleast they are doing something with it. I would be all for it if they invested aid money into space and science, give tham more for that. Alot better than sending it to Afrika

Is that the new loo?

>Space, the final lavatory. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterscheisse. Its continuing mission to shit in strange new streets, to seek out new shite and new defecation, to boldly poo where no one has pooed before..

Scusting

> NASA spending trillions
> India making rockets for the money of a luxury car
> Indian rocket does exactly the same

Americans BTFO

There is no gravity so the poop will just float there so has to be pushed out with the aid of your hands. Nowaydays we have vacuum toilets that sucks the shit into a container.

Onboard the ISS, once these containers are full, they are put aboard cargo capsules with other trash and the deorbited capsules burn up in the atmosphere allong with their trash.

Solid fuel booster filled with holy cow dung. The other stages run on a hydrazine/holy cow urine mix

imagine how much money you would save by omitting plumbing from all buildings

Or their airforce which is quite pathetic.

Attached: 1551337785068.jpg (528x960, 158K)

over a half century later...kys nigger.

>Moon Shit

Attached: b0f[1].png (629x454, 546K)

THE POO IN LOO MEME WAS INVENTED BY THE JEWS

EVERYTIME YOU USE IT, YOU ENABLE ISRAEL AND ACCEPT ITS ATTEMPTS ON SUBVERTING YOUR COUNTRY AND DESTRUCTION OF WHITE PEOPLE

INDIANS ARE WHITE

IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE EITHER A LOW IQ BRAINWASHED NPC OR A KIKE SHILL YOURSELF

THE JEW FEARS THE INDO-ARYAN

Imagine the smell.

>2 zippers
Guy means business

World's first lunar shitting street

>memeflag
kys

>Aid
Can you be more specific

Please shit in the designated street, not on this board

kek, they said the same about chink rocket

The Moon is wh*Te but now with the power of us INDIANS, it will be brown SOON.

#PoCpower

based poo

It's one small step for man, one giant poop for lookind...

>Shart trek
Heh

>indians are white
They're as brown as the shit in the streets.

>even their rockets have 8 arms

The moon is just a big distraction, what they are really looking for is a black hole to dispose their fecal matter into.

>Pajeet's face when the thrust-to-weight ratio is thrown off by a hundred family-members clinging onto the outside

Attached: 1441144932836.jpg (500x371, 37K)

ur new

>Pajeets face when stage separation fixes the issue.

Attached: 4b982cb810be4ba58c630ae9093122d2758dc8bd3d24a7ad541b0455bf0ff503.png (615x326, 151K)

Take a shit on the moon and take pics or it didn't happen.

>those tiny boosters on either side
how fucking shit is their space program

>nahhhh solly mate, I mm vely solly but our only rocket cant even get the default payload to orbit, we re 200 M/S short to reach orbit, solly, but missa can fix it I have duct tape

Attached: 1560004962811.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Try harder

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-123716.png (720x1280, 158K)

>designated shitting black hole
Imagine the smell.

those are not boosters, they are poosters and they are continuously refueled by the craft's pilots.

Is the moon your new designated shitting space?

India will launch its own satellite that they will exclusively use to flirt with jirls on instagram

Attached: jirls.png (500x562, 137K)

Instead of flames - someone photoshop shit coming out the rocket..

hope this sparks another space race and we finally bust out the ayylmao tech

>poosters

Attached: 1558142888063.jpg (250x248, 15K)

>India can into moon
>Israel can't with billions of US taxpaper

Jews are truly subhuman kek

Kek, do they make fart noises?

Will TATA assemble the rocket? Please. Please tell me that TATA will. I used to work for TATA and I want to see it fail.

When you account for the fact that most Indians are descended from nigger tier tribes it's even funnier

What we're all forgetting is that any Indian space excursion is a de facto colonization mission. It's inevitable, poo moon colonies by 2020 oh fuck

Attached: 1563974770993.png (720x827, 587K)

finger cot?

Also, what happens if you get the runs? Won't it clog all the instruments?

They give astronauts diets specially tailored to them so this isn't an issue.

>John Sharter
>Flush Gordon
>Planet of the Wipes
>Gravshity
>Starship Poopers
>2001: A Space Poopypee
>Guardians of the Lavatory

>>Guardians of the Lavatory

Attached: Dolly Laugher.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

here
we
go
DESIGNATED SHITTING ORBIT

>Guardians of the Lavatory

Attached: 41C4F417-3B3A-41F5-ADF4-9(...).jpg (470x470, 41K)

Solid poo.

you forgot the part about the eternal search for bob and vagene.

It happebed once, on one od missions before apollo 11 . There were shit stains all over place.

Bollywood John Sharter flick when?

reminder that street shitting monkeys still condone and encourage the practice of marrying off their children for a lifetime of rape in exchange for another cow as a source of hydration and worship

Attached: 1.png (887x833, 1.25M)

You should have said it will shit all over them. Stupid nigger

source: a fuck retarded indian monkey has been sending pictures to one of my emails for years and has been gracious enough to send me pictures of his kissless virgin ass needing to marry a child

>and in that same day some engineer forgot to close the fuel Hatch

Attached: poo nad more.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

I legitimately thought this was a minecraft picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0jprtwjV8o
the rocket's takeoff but not zog censored

Please do your shit on the dark side of the moon.

skip to 2:45 btw

>3...2...1 blast off
youtube.com/watch?v=7dynFP56HEw

hey wtf no copying my superior thunderposting

The weird thing is that India send more foreign aid to other countries than they receive so they obviously don't need it in the same way as say, some African country needs it. I think it is some sort of bribe to get them to buy British weapons. I also remember hearing that the UK is the biggest "soft power" in the world i.e. power that is not projected through the use of military force but diplomacy and trade deals.

The UK uses India to send up most of its satellites as they give us the cheapest prices of doing so.

>don't need it in the same way as say, some African country needs it
Enlightenment is realizing that the edgy "what african countries need is a mass die-off" posters are right, they just don't understand why. Before we started sending tons of food for warlords to seize and barter with to obtain arms and manipulate people to their will, before we gave these shithole nations just enough food here and there to breed themselves into a mass-starvation crisis that we artificially extend, they were perfectly content and evolved very specifically for their existence. All of these little dirt empires were anarcho-communist utopias insofar as that's possible. No concept of ownership, no need for industrialization or even farming, just foraging because damn near everything is edible and there was a self-sustaining population, sporadic persistence hunting parties, laying around in the shade and living day by day. We stepped in and ruined that shit. We looked at the "poor people every bit our equal living like animals" and forced modernity down their throats and now we're fighting tooth and nail and throwing billions at these simple people because the average westerner just can't admit that it's cruel to expect them to be capable, much less desiring, of a civilized life. The best thing we can do for all of those poor starving africans is let them starve back down to sustainable populations and leave them alone, but that would be racist or something.

Attached: 1559315723564.jpg (500x365, 74K)

inb4 it crash lands on Chinas moon rover and they claim that was the plan all along

Attached: 1557237971805.jpg (399x385, 34K)

capped nigger

Attached: dey b liek itt.png (1148x334, 100K)

Yeah you are soft alright

>Indo Aryan

*Mullato Australoid Gypsy, and India is a docile backwater. Literally no one fears you, except in demography. Since your poo is bloated over there.

Attached: 1542760865183.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

Japan is giving them aid in every sector from space to toilets, gotta cash in on poo bucks.