Diveristy in tech

Anyone else sick of the forced diversity in tech? I am a straight, white American male and I am tired of being made to be the enemy.
I am typically the only white guy on dev teams. What else do they want from me?
I found this post from Help Scout to be interesting. If you take the time to listen to the podcast, you will hear their head recruiter brazenly say that the company was made up of all white males and it was not diverse enough. So now they purposely try to hire people who do not fit that mold leaving old whitey behind. How is this legal and why is everyone just accepting it?
I am actually not against diversity. But it should not be forced. Best person for the job makes sense. Not best person, except the white guy.

twitter.com/helpscout/status/1153718458762371072

check out the Twitter page of the head of HR. this should tell you all you need to know.
twitter.com/LEAHisKNOBLER

Attached: cleaning-lady.png (937x581, 386K)

God I wish I could get a sponge bath by her

>Memeflag
>White

Attached: Memeflag=kike.jpg (1080x937, 409K)

that kike got triggered by his own stupidity and started repeading this as a joke to cope with it pretending it was a joke from the beginning

Diversity begets claims of discrimination, anti-discrimination provisions in the law beget spurious discrimination lawfare, the looming threat of discrimination lawfare begets concessions to donate to affiliated non-profits, install diversity quotas, hire diversity officers, and perform diversity training to appease the diversity mafia, HR departments loaded with coercively installed diversity enforcers change company culture by filtering out all that oppose them, non-whites that rise up the ranks begin to nepotistically hire their own race. Diversity begets forced diversity.

in less than 10 years whites will be hired by everyone as non-diverse companies easily rise to the top and diverse companies FOR NO REASON AT ALL get completely destroyed
except for shitcompanies like google who have monopolies and should be taken over by government irregardless of what those companies want.
monopolies are cancer

Just wanted to add something I can't stand that's quite popular in Sweden.

I'm an engineer and a quite good one, I'm currently working for medium sized company.
And my contract ends in September, I told them I was quitting 1 year ago.

They were looking into hiring my successor and wanted to bring in a woman to make it a bit more balanced at work.

All engineers are white guys in there 50-60s.

They had multiple adds out for a year and i was a part of the recruiting process.

Roughly 50 guys applied, 3 were perfect for the job. Right type of personality and knowledge to finish my pruducts. 2 we're white and one was Chinese.

2 women applied, both under qualified for the job and did not have the right personality/drive. One was white and the other was Greek.

Bet you can guess who got the job, the exotic woman got it. I've worked with her for 3 months (doing the handover) and it's a disaster. She doesn't know half of what is needed to do the job and doesn't have the intrest to learn it.

My boss pats himself on his back about this

Attached: e7db703.jpg (750x942, 40K)

>I am typically the only white guy on dev teams. What else do they want from me?
well, someone has to do all the work...

>I am a straight, white American male

Not with that meme flag, you’re not.

no other techanons out here? back me up

There's lots of tech anons here, but no one wants to be part of your meme flag bullshit. Use your real flag and maybe there will be actual discussion

I'm an IT Director and there's very few women in tech and what few I've worked with are fairly useless. The ratio of men to women in the UK is good enough that you can just hire men and it not be suspicious.

This. All fields.

Attached: 1561661237385m.jpg (822x1024, 129K)

I am a white guy working in tech in the bay area. I have worked for three large companies. Fortunately, they were all run/founded by WASPs. As much as they would talk about diversity etc etc, they kept the dev teams almost exclusively white. They let the customer service teams and non dev teams be diverse. I lucked out I guess.

However, you still needed to stay in the closet with your conservative views and power level. Scoping out fellow conservatives is probably how gay men felt in the 60s. I've been able to find some like minded bros thank God.

is anyone out here familiar with employment law? Is it legal to openly discriminate like this? maybe it is and I am misinformed. white privilege or something.

When you say almost exclusively white what kind of percentages? Also how did the managers justify it or did no one openly acknowledge it?

It would help if you told us the time when she said the discriminatory statement. The thing is an hour long. Also consult a lawyer they’ll usually look at the evidence for free and give you a recommendation

try 17:20, 32:50, 37:40

boomers man

Happens over here in the UK, too.

However, it goes both ways sometimes. I know that male nurses are often considered to have an advantage because they 'need more males' in the job.
I believe that all humans are created equal but that we are defined by our actions and who we choose to become. Therefore, if a cis-gendered white dude is more qualified for a job than a gay gender-fluid disabled black midget, then tough shit!

I'm sick of the forced diversity in EVERYTHING.

Quit working for (((corporate America))).
Boycott their products and do not contribute to their corporations.

Join the cryptocurrency movement and stop using (((US dollar aka Federal Reserve notes)))

buzzwords like diversity, inclusiveness are strong warning signs
if you are white and encounter this on the job turn 360 and walk away
nothing good can come of it

Attached: honkthehonk.jpg (988x566, 56K)