Why are people from New England like this?

Why are people from New England like this?

Attached: PSX_20190724_093904.jpg (1079x1547, 310K)

> muslims

did they gang rape it to death?

>Connecticut
>New England
New England is Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. The rest can get fucked.

I have family in CT and they were telling me about this. Funny thing is all their local news stations made certain to get across the outrage at the murder of the poor cow but not one bothered to mention that muslims were involved.

What's the deal with teens today?

Wtf niggas at Home Depot gotta clean that shit up now?

So whats the outrage? Slaughter?
Theft of meat?
They at least bagged it and ate right?
Or they just kill it and waste it. That would be the biggest crime

>people from New England
>muslims
>from New England

>muslims
>people

kek, classic leaf

>Muslims
>New England
just

Did they blow up Home Depot before or after they fucked the cow?

don't see the problem desu

I will donate five internets to you sir, for that was the heartiest gaffa of the week.

Attached: 1517178174893.jpg (103x124, 3K)

Home Depot parking lot ain’t a slaughterhouse. Dudes trying to buy some caulk and get their ass back to the job ain’t trying to get held up by a fucking honor killing

The incident was caught on both police body and dashboard cameras.

On the body camera footage Danaher can be heard speaking to a fellow officer explaining why he did not intervene sooner.

“This is ridiculous. I thought they were corralling it, that’s the thing,” Danaher said. “So they had it and I’m like, ‘OK, they’ve got it.’ Then I see them cut its throat and I’m like, ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ I’ve never seen anything like this in my life.”

As the employees and police officer ran toward the animal, one of the men, later identified as Andy Morrison, 42, of West Hartford, attempted to shoot the cow with a bow and arrow, but missed and instead, struck the back wall of the Home Depot, the report said. Morrison, a contractor, was at the business Saturday working on the shop’s expansion. The shop is now under investigation for that contracting work because Hajdasz said Saba did not seek the proper approvals from the town before beginning the expansion.

Once the employees reached the cow, three employees grabbed it, presumably to restrain it with a rope or leash, Danaher said in the report. One of the shop employees, Badr Musaed, 39, of Windsor, then used a knife to kill the cow, according to the report. Halal butcher shops slaughter meat using methods approved and followed by the Islamic religion, including the use of a sharp knife in a single cut to sever the windpipe.

In response to Danaher’s shock over the public killing of the animal, Musaed is heard responding on the body camera recording saying, “We tried to do our best.”

>the nigga with a bow

Attached: 1551559314008.jpg (960x720, 46K)

Local news didn't bring up that it was done by muslims, which shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

It’s a cow, who cares? The Muslims did nothing wrong in this case.

Post video u fag

It wasn't their cow. It could have been a dairy cow. The Muslims could have cost the farmer thousands of dollars.

Allahu Akbar?

Is this a win?

Farmer should have kept better watch on the cow. If a dog escapes someone’s yard and another person shoots it, the owner is at fault.

being this fucking autistic

You're a retarded summerfag.

>one of the men, later identified as Andy Morrison, 42, of West Hartford, attempted to shoot the cow with a bow and arrow, but missed and instead, struck the back wall of the Home Depot, the report said
just boomer things

Attached: 1563406794495.jpg (256x223, 9K)

I hope somebody shoots you next time you get out of your parents house

Fucking Halal slaughter houses in New England?

What the fuck are you doing, Americans?

New England needs more cultural enrichment

Missed a fucking cow. What a goddamned sperg.

>Why are people from New England like this?
New Englanders are a lovable bunch. They love their Pats, Tom Brady, Clam Chowder and Slaughtering The Enemies of Islam. Real Salt of The Earth Folks there.

Attached: new_englanders.jpg (596x283, 65K)

Massachusetts fag here. I do a lot of work in Bloomfield ct and it's full of niggers the amount of chicken restaurants is pretty goddamn funny.

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-122351_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 352K)

I mean, beheading a cow in a home depot parking lot isn't the most socially acceptable thing to do.

Not pussy ass Canadian vegans?

lived in connecticut for 20 years, can comfirm it is a complete liberal shithole. Whites are in the vast minority in all public schooling and in most areas you will be assaulted and ostrasized for doing anything remotely conservative (making a pro life argument,wearing a maga hat, etc). Was suspended in highschool for suggesting that we shouldnt be sympathyzing with the 9/11 terrorists. (long story).Not to mention the insane gun laws in this trash state. Will be moving down south soon. Any reccomendations on where to move? preferably areas with the least amount of nogs/mudslimes

i live in ct. its usually just mexishits or nignogs causing problems here.

Norwalk resident here. Confirmed it’s all niggers and spics. Have an extremely good paying job in Westport, can’t wait to buy a house in Easton and move away from all the trash.

yea all the cities are like that. im in stamford, thankfully i live up north in the woods where the shitstains can't afford to live

The state is filling up with Pajeets. They have already taken over Manchester.

south windsor is also filled with pajeets

>>Why are people from New England like this?
>New Englanders are a lovable bunch. They love their Pats, Tom Brady, Clam Chowder and Slaughtering The Enemies of Islam. Real Salt of The Earth Folks there.

underrated