Historical Education

I have some younger relatives and people I tutor (12-15). All of them are interested in world history but complain that they learn nothing about it in school.
They enjoy it when I explain stuff to them but want to learn more on their own.

What are some good documentary series or (youtube) channels for that?
Nothing too redpilled so their parents don't kill me if their children sperg out but also
nothing too cucked like colonialism is the reason Africa is a shithole or we are all immigrants.

In english or german.
Help me help the young ones,
thanks anons

Attached: not this cuck.jpg (474x258, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wG7ar1FBfqY
youtube.com/watch?v=QzyfNI802gs&t=
bitchute.com/video/2NYhb7DiqMsQ/
mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hellstorm - Exposing The Genocide of Nazi Germany

Read books not watch TV.

Attached: B36E11B5-41FB-4DD8-892C-18BD9877EF01.jpg (275x183, 12K)

>Watching this fag
Well the kids are going to be a raging sjws

The History of War, Narrated by Walter Kronkite, Sun Tzu History Channel, Great Generals, History Channel, The Peloponesian Wars, History Channel, The Punic Wars, History Channel, Alexander the Great, Biography Network, History of Rome, from Etrusca to The Fall, History Channel, The Third Wave, by Alvin Toffler (book), The Dark Ages, I, II, and III, History Channel, The Renaissance, History Channel, for starters.

YT may have these on PPV, but the History Channel app is sure to. The Walter Cronkite History of Warfare is the best series on this I ever saw, as far as being comprehensive, and covering other than European History.

This is by far the best history documentary I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=wG7ar1FBfqY

Homer's The Iliad and the Odyssey, and the Book of Daniel (for explaining the horror of the Western path of civilization), then, the History of Babylonia, the Battle of Marathon, and the Second Persian Invasion of Greece (this is the one the movie the 300 is about). There are copious books and documentaries by these titles.

For the exposure, the works of Marx need to be explained, so that the operative fallacy that should have nullified them, the Didactic Fallacy, might have prevented the horror of Bolshevism had it been understood in 1840.

Ceaser's The Gallic Wars, and Machiavelli's The Prince need to be read.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzyfNI802gs&t=

anything by david irving is worth a watch.

he doesnt suck communist dick and isnt an obnoxious athiest which is more then you can say about most educators of youth today

bitchute.com/video/2NYhb7DiqMsQ/

>watching this guy

Tell us all about that 90iq life, OP

Attached: 1310022563953.jpg (266x285, 21K)

John Green is as much of a faggot as David Irving. That are thousands of history books on here
mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA
Trash "historian" who has already conceded on holocaust denial for obvious reasons.

The greatest story never told

>Watching this fag
check the image name kike

Ralph Raico
Al Fry

Based

I watched this while painting miniature Anglo Saxons

Attached: John Green novels.jpg (500x592, 65K)

ten minute history on you tube. great for kids with short attention spans. it takes a big men of history view point.

Attached: WHITE_GUILT.jpg (640x640, 19K)

John Green is a massive leftist cuck. Nothing he says should ever be taken seriously.

Simple history is decent but goes a little fast.

I tend to like John Green but his stuff is 9/10ths entertainment with a little education sprinkled in

check the image name

thanks

>helping germans