How much longer until the United States becomes a third world shithole? Things only look like they’re getting worse

How much longer until the United States becomes a third world shithole? Things only look like they’re getting worse.

Attached: A155E60C-289F-46C2-9FB9-FC82FDD1041D.jpg (1200x841, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The whole "America will become Brazil" thing is a fucking meme

If demographics keep shifting away from whites, then the US will make Brazil look like Estonia.

We already are!

>The US is a military and economic powerhouse
>It still eventually falls due to an internal change dependent on demographics
I swear I've seen this episode before...

>record gdp
>first time real wage growth in decades
>pedos being exposed
>children dying in cages
>stock market recovering
>manufacturing jobs coming back to the US
Looks pretty good to me op
SHILLS MAD
>SHILLS MAD
SHILLS MAD
>SHILLS MAD

10-20 years. Our family has decided to move out before 2035.

>becomes

Attached: shiggy.png (250x262, 89K)

But it's different this time...

Already is.

t. Rust Belter

How do you and the Trump campaign not understand that time is running out on demographics? It doesn't matter if the GDP is 10% and everybody has a house made of solid gold. Trump's browning the country irrevocably. It is beyond the point of repair. What is your problem? Do you not understand this?

Why is less whites a problem?

>whites are no longer majority
>country is still doing fine and growing
Makes you think huh concern shill?

GDP =/= happiness or well being of citizens. Stock market fags get the rope.

Only 60k of all these new jobs went to American born workers. Immigrant labor is skyrocketing under Trump, as are labor visas.

No wall = endless blue votes = no more Republican wins ever again.

Now please turn off Fox News and kill yourself.

A good chunk of the country already is a shithole, check out south Atlanta. Little more than rubble with niggers aimlessly wandering around.

You realize Trump's base is largely whites concerned about demographic replacement, right? Why do you think it's a winning strategy to focus on everything but their most pressing concern?

Trump is a kike shill.
Even Obama deported more spics than him.

just imagine a nation of niggers and spics having access to nukes.

I guess the Day of Remove Taco is a pipe dream?

That's literally what's about to happen. The US has the second-largest nuclear stockpile in the world behind Russia. Hilarity will definitely ensue.

Unironically if you don't live in a major metro area or it's surrounding support suburbs/exurbs the US is and always was a decaying rural hellscape. Visit the parts of rural Alabama that don't have sewage or electric hookups or Louisiana where fucking elementary schools with collapsing roofs or the meth induced ghost towns of Idaho or the crushing poverty stricken parts of West Virginia where black lung ensures the male life expectancy is in the fucking 40s. These areas are also all white, this isn't even a muh niggers problem.

Unlike great empires of the past like Rome that at least felt pressured to offset the nepotistic corrupt excesses of the elites with bread and games and public works we get the same corrupt immoral leadership but have to pay for the bread and games and the works are private :).

t. Americlap who grew up in our decaying rural communities

Implying Israel didn't take all of our nukes lmao

Looks like it

Where did you want to go?

uswhiteclock.org have a look

I’ll be 43 when this shit is truly over. Who knows, it could speed up.

>uswhiteclock.org
This is actually ZOG propaganda designed to make boomer whites believe this will happen far off in the future and doesn't concern them. The actual stats from 2017 show whites are about 60% of the population. But that number includes a bunch of arabs and kikes as "white," and it massively undercounts the number of illegals. It's possible whites were already a minority by 2017.

The 2045 number is bogus. Look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

In 2017, it was about 60%. But that includes kikes and arabs as white. It also doesn't account for probably 30-50 million illegals who realistically aren't leaving. We've also had a massive surge of illegals since then. Very likely whites are at or hovering around 50% right now and may have been a minority for a while. It's hard to say because of the uncertainty in the number of illegals, and of course, we'll never get an accurate count.

It's literally just companies buying back their stock at low interest rates lel

So what you’re saying is, whites will be a minority even sooner than expected in the US?

Next Democratic administration is going to have higher immigration levels than the current surge. They will greatly increase African immigration.

>More niggers
Great. When are you gonna use those AR’s, AK’s and BR’s you guys keep jerking off over?

Never. US will go the way of ZA. The conditioning regarding muh racism is just too strong.

That's every poor area. Check out some white trash methhead trailer parks. If a place is poor here, then it really shows

Hard to believe an entire population was replaced in less than a century. Going to be a real horror show 30-50 years from now. I hope boomers are happy destroying literally everything so their corporations could increase their profits by 10% and white democrats could keep their fake government jobs.

Because you're retarded, corrupt subhumans.

Blame capitalism

>But user we achieved our goal of a multiracial democracy. That's what really matters right? Death would be preferable to going against the arc of Whig History. Honestly we deserve it for being mean to poc anyway... it's only just that they take the reins and punish us for our failures to be inclusive enough.
Honestly, I deeply despise the American mindset. It's just so sentimental, feminine and... pathetic. I guess that's American Protestantism for you though.

If Trump builds the wall and MAGA wins in 2024, then the republic is saved. Otherwise, 10-20 years.

PRC is capitalist and isn't ethnically cleansing it's population. Blame Anglo-Saxon moralism.

California is already succumbing to the low expectations of being a latin american country (shit everywhere, permanent tent cities, etc). The flyover states will follow shortly. America will form an aristocracy of disproportionately jewish "whites" who lord over a massive population of cattle like brown retards. This happened fast enough in Cali that I suspect it will be also be a rapid process nationwide once it starts.

The state controls all in China. In USA, richfags will import millions of migrants in order to save $1 per worker

trump can't undo in 8 years what traitors you call "the democratic party" have been doing for generations. if you think you'll ever vote yourselves out of this shit, you are delusional. make use of the second amendment and cleanse the republic of leftist, degenerate and subhuman filth while you still can, or the future won't be bright for you...

MOST MAJOR U.S. CITIES ALREADY ARE THIRD WORLD SHITHOLES.

WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE OVERRUN WITH THIRD WORLD PEOPLE. FAR MORE FOREIGNERS IN AMERICAN CITIES THAN AMERICANS.

THANKS, OBAMA.

The richfags control the state in the US and are the equivalent of the cpc central committee. Our elite are even greedily than the cpc but mask it with sentimental platitudes about how anyone can be American etc.

They carried out ethnic cleansing pretty much the only way it's practically feasible and doesn't end up being tried in the Hague. Slow, systematic ethnic replacement. At the same time, they took control of all the powerful institutions that matter (media, academia, government, business, law) just to make sure the changes they were making are almost impossible to reverse. Not sure a more sociopathically effective plot is even possible.

Most Americans are fine with it as long as it's done LEGALLY. Even suggesting that a nation exists outside of DA CONSTITUSHIN is considered immoral.

it pretty much already is, we just have a lingering economy and military right now an economic downturn would see us side by side with the hue's.

Where are you guys going? I have decided I am leaving for Europe before 2030. I havent decided on which nation probably Ireland.

"What you Tolerate, is what you get."

If everyone would just wake up, we could fix this.

Molotovs and guns.
You know how fucked up the Middle East is?
That's only from about 150,000 Troops there.

Imagine if 150,000 people started to do some really violent shit in cities across the US.
Things would change real fast.

Attached: US troops in Iraq timeline chart barely 150000 troops.jpg (980x552, 35K)

It always was. The last realistic chance to change anything was the 1990's. You cant deport 100 million legal citizens and an additional 30-60 million illegals.

So what next?

Attached: meme.png (853x601, 546K)

Only solution is war.

Look at how long we've been subsidizing the orc breeding pits in Africa. Now our Jewish overlords have an endless army of illiterate meat bags to throw at their enemies under the guise of helping dem poor astrophysicists and doctors get a better lyfe.

They won WW2 with a similar tactic: throw as many unknowing goyim at their enemies until the meat grinder stops. We're fucked if nature doesn't come up with something crazier than Ebola to cull this overwhelming demographic scourge.

Florida reporting. We are a confirmed third-world shithole with human feces on the beaches and flesh-eating bacteria, soaring homelessness and rising rent prices. Only remaining hope is that our invasive species rise up and purge us.

How about you throw molotov cocktails at night?

>wage growth

Attached: 90.jpg (282x252, 18K)

For me it looks like you'll be lobbied out of existence, thanks to foreign interest groups like Israel.

Yep, only thing that saves us is war.Which wont happen.

We should have listened.

Yep, only thing that saves us is war.Which wont happen.

We should have listened.

Because they'll be replaced by your shitty retarded people with low iq.

Same man, every day all I meet are cowards. Underneath it all I hope for max tier insanely high happenings. Usually destruction can bring about change and rebirth so natural disasters are no shit our only chance.

It already is, most of the country lives in poverty

Brazil still has a white ruling class, whereas the USA has a Jewish ruling class and a privileged negro class, a rising mestizo majority and whites are treated almost as badly as they are in South Africa. It will be more like Zimbabwe.

>WHAA WHENS THE COLLAPSE HAPPENING HOW BAD WILL THINGS GET IM A BABY WHO NEEDS CONSTANT AFFRIMATION TELL ME ITS GONA BE OK

what
why?
Irelands full of niggers, and they're getting blacked faster than us

You're right. It will become like haiti.

>all these fags whining about the US going downhill
>people talking about leaving
>literally becoming refugees seeking a new life by fleeing a shithole
WOW

>>manufacturing jobs coming back to the US
Not in my industry. We're outsourcing and automating increasingly on a daily basis.
>stock market recovering
Stfu with this Jewishness... has nothing whatsoever to do with humans. Only kikes and boomers benefit from this hedge against reality.

Asserting that an American exists ethnically is bigotry. Foreigners are just people who aren't American yet. Just take em to a child drag show and they'll become Real Americans.

when the main chunk of the boomer generation dies-off (2035) america starts losing complexities.

We're going back like the current crop of people should be doing.

boogaloo

Retreat to the north.

This, exactly

The day after the immigration act was signed in 1965

Brazil would be best case scenario for USA

unfortunately, unlike Brazil, the whites in USA will be persecuted... that is if whites just sit back and do nothing but i don't think that will ever happen, whites are going to rise up sooner or later

We're only not a majority including children under 5, when they grow up and the boomers die, we're fucked you fucking idiot

>We're outsourcing and automating
So you're participating fucking over whites?

>HB 1044
>All the "nationalists" we duly elected voted for it
>which means even more endless streams of Chinks and Poos taking our jobs away from us natives, even if we have by far the better qualifications for said position

I don't think you realize how drastic of a situation we're currently in. We're probably going to be in a present-day South Africa or Zimbabwe-esque scenario when whites are the absolute minority in the US in a couple decades' time imo. Whites are going to be horrifyingly persecuted for >transgressions that we never had a part of, if not ethnically cleansed for them. And no, you Northwest Front LARPers don't have a rat's chance in hell of succeeding in your "uptopia" because the commies have already taken foot in the places of power there and only want more plus Emperor Bezos most likely wants more control over your precious region when shit hits the fan imo.

This. What whitey doesn't realize is that he still lives in white enclaves. Go to parts of California, they are literally indistinguishable from Central America. One day you will wake up and it will have come to you.

It already is no more white people.

You're as dumb as they come

Oh, never mind, you're literally not White. I should have guessed.

It allready is

It's already a third world shit hole.
t. Californian
(please send help)

Attached: sexican.jpg (425x500, 90K)

Hahaha there are no go zone black and Mexican ghettos all over our major cities. Mixed breeds all over. We are already brazil in much of the country.

Once the boomers die out it won’t be pretty. Take a look at any non white area and it gives a good picture of what America will soon look like

Attached: F65509D3-2090-480E-93A4-B3DBF1CC74AF.png (933x711, 609K)

50% clearance rate for murder

The U.S. is already third world

So stay near the Koreans and Indians and avoid blacks and South/Central Americans