It's Okay To Be Straight In California!

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-072758_Chrome.jpg (1440x2119, 960K)

ANTIFA RIOT TIME

they should have one cart with a family having dinner.

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-080701_Chrome.jpg (1425x1300, 531K)

Everyone who'll attend this are White.

How dare you

Calibros, how shitlib is Modesto? Any chance this will be accepted?

I'm gonna laugh when they registered this just to bait 100k antifa to show up and nobody ends up coming so they just torch the city anyway

Everyone go down to Methdesto and fight all of the white nigger tweakers LARPing as antifa. Should be fun. Might even wrangle up a couple braphops from CSU Stan.

yeah because most brownies are pretty gay.

>Modesto
pretty sure it's a spic town in the valley

holy shit I thought molesto was cucked! Do it valley fags!

Attached: 1542480017460.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Its a large town surrounded by farmlands.

Tweakers, Spics, White Niggers, and Niggers.

Modesto, for the record, is the shittiest place in California.

this will be good no antifa or fags in that town unless they bus them inn.

>Tweakers, Spics, White Niggers, and Niggers.
if anything we should be upping the gay there so they get the aids

Attached: 1521269175469.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-082009_Chrome.jpg (1440x1228, 380K)

Yes, Modesto is a shithole, but Fresno takes the cake.

Attached: 20190724_081004.jpg (432x1044, 273K)

Live there can confirm easily 70%+ Mexican

Still overall not a bad town for the Central Valley

Lol then you haven’t heard of Fresno or Bakersfield

Don't just count on ANTIFA doing that. Create an event and dress up as Antifa and do it for them.

They identify as straight but on the down low.

its semi-rural....its a small city surrounded by farms. pretty poor, lots of mexicans. It might actually have a chance here compared to areas closer to the big cities.

You just know its gonna be like 50 normal people 100 fat redditers and then 10,000 gays, degenerates, spics, niggers basically that pick of the giant Jewish spider and the mob of degenerates descending upon this tiny parade.

Do you really think liberals are going to rule over and mock their little pets? They will crush this parade and the right will crie fowl like faggots and the liberals win more and more and more all because conservative types just don't know how to be mean and crack their skulls open.

Go ahead and think this move is smart or somehow how a victory middle finger when if anything its just a chance to get you blacklisted by globo homo and get your head kicked in by their gay stormtroopers.

Attached: 1536709808307.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

>molesto
Methdesto

imagine being so angry that you make a counter-parade to try and celebrate the status quo.

Fuck that shit guys you should go to John's Incredible Pizza. Most based restaurant in California.

>straight parade
>in modesto
don't know why i find this funny

I don't see anything on that flyer that is anti-gay.

>modesto
so a meth pride parade?

When shits so backwards you have to have a straight pride parade because being straight is now taboo

I understand the need to unmask the true nature of these literal faggots by simply choosing to express positivity towards heterosexuality, monogamy, and families.... But it's still a little cringy. I suppose that's the social conditioning of the Kikes, and a testament to just how insane society has gone that the most basics of existing in this rock fly people into madness.

The real politcal change is having a family and kids, and unapologetically telling them the truth behind the queers and commies.

Attached: 1563827815426m.jpg (726x1024, 99K)

70%+ mexican
>not bad

I'm from Rio Linda, the methiest meth town and even we look down at Modesto

Attached: FB_IMG_1560730148515.jpg (540x960, 57K)

because you are gay.

>heterophobes BTFO'd

Attached: 1562020795115.png (800x600, 13K)

i’d really like to see these things take off. might be a good way for singles to meet.

Kek

True
>t. From Tracy

Isnt this just a fertility celebration?

Every culture has those and always has until the modern age. We need fertility now more than ever.

So many great ideas

Attached: 1550031669396.gif (607x609, 821K)

But Modesto is full of spics. I should know since I went to the JC and used to door to door sales there

It’s a spic city of 250k

Yup fuck Fresno and Bakersfield. Spic enclaves.

Hopefully they lure a bunch of protesters and then fucking murder them all

It’s a terrible fucking city. Would not call it a town. Oakdale, riverbank, Tracy, those are towns. Modesto is a clogged shithole of tweakers and spics.

It's very likely exactly that will happen

inb4 it gets rejected

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

Fact that this even happened and especially in CA should be an eye opener to all of you. The People have spoken. Self appointed LGBT nobility is about to be overthrown, a la mode francaise.

They went for the children.
That was their mistake.

No. Minute you do it'll be the one time feds are there and do the correct shit. Just let the red professionals handle it.. their own way.... and get their shit pushed in by feds

Modesto seems modest.

Four fat jewish cunts on tv don't name nobility

True. T. Grew up in Methdesto.
It's a strange place, people are hostile as fuck. One of those cities where a sideways look will get you in a fight. Miserable fucktards everywhere.
I left at 17 with my mountain bike, a gym bag of clothes and an ice chest. Been back once in twenty years, burn the entire place to the ground and nothing of value will be lost.

*make

Good on you bro, I’m not livin there anymore. But I remember I would go to the office downtown and there were tweakers passing by everyday, screaming st the top of their lungs. They’d also don’t very malicious shit to the building. And everyone is fucking hostile and on edge, very bad place. Wonder how it’d devolve during shtf. Also the cops love to beat up tweakers there Kek, you’ll never see it in the news though.

Spics larp as cannibalistic, death-worshiping Aztecs. They don't identify with Western Civilization.

And? I didn’t say anything good about fucking spics, there are barely any white people in Modesto who would attend.

They should march down 9th st.

straight means anti-gay now?

Attached: 1561965368951.jpg (1024x733, 114K)

i'm a valley fag north of modesto.. I think it has a chance. and I plan on attending.

you forgot Bakersfield

why?

Attached: 24552.jpg (510x430, 19K)

Horse fuckers

2010 census shows 50% non-Hispanic white population in Modesto.

Attached: original_10444a7950a82dcda027d51b2dab8ab2.gif (275x200, 219K)

And Stockon, and Oakland. Take your pick I guess. There's no shortage of shit cities in CA.