imgur.com/a/GTzywRv
>Libya Jul 20
imgur.com/a/FTkJ1mj

Devs Jul 20
>IRGC attacks kurdish forces close to the city of Erbil with missile strikes
>Turkish troops and allied forces buildup on the manbij front
>heavy US drone presence over eastern syria
>IRGC seize a UK flagged crude oil tanker in the strait of hormuz
>Saudi Arabia agrees to host more US soldiers in ongoing confrontation with Iran
>turkey continues to receive s-400 shipments from russia and has been kicked from f-35 program
>>Russia says it may sell Turkey su-35 fighter aircraft
>failed rebel offensive on north hama followed by intense government artillery
>Russian embassy in Iran confirms three Russian citizens onboard detained tanker
>UK foreign minister claims military options not on the table in response options for iran
>Uk, German foreign ministers request that iran release recently captured UK oil tanker urgently
>Iranian FM "our action in the persian gulf is to uphold international maritime rules"
>A Houthi drone attack destroyed several radars and other military equipment in the King Khalid airbase in Saudi Arabia
>US claims it downed iranian drone that harassed one of their ships

Prev

Attached: Small_Boats_of_Iran_in_Taker_war_3.jpg (577x397, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-arab-isis-fighter-praises-israel-says-assad-is-worse-video/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=qYPk17fqsYg
youtube.com/watch?v=kCFl5IYJg1g
youtu.be/HWk4b7WsRR0
southfront.org/gulf-conflict-report-prospects-of-war-between-iran-and-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=N-23C3ySjhU
youtube.com/watch?v=ttqCOfmd4x0
youtube.com/watch?v=iSBxtYNV55c
youtube.com/watch?v=Fpj23EuKEmE
reuters.com/article/us-sudan-politics/sudan-military-says-it-thwarts-coup-attempt-arrests-senior-officers-idUSKCN1UJ2DK
reuters.com/article/us-eu-frontex-albania/on-albania-border-patrol-eus-frontex-helps-tackle-migrant-flow-idUSKCN1UJ2BP
youtube.com/watch?v=wkDWwYk4-Ho
twitter.com/maxvanderwerff
presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/21/586367/Iraq-Hashd-Shaabi-PMU-Israel-attack-Moein-Kazemi
memri.org/reports/popular-mobilization-units-pmu-threaten-respond-attack-their-forces-iraq-syria-border-we-can
nationalinterest.org/blog/middle-east-watch/what-israeli-airstrike-iranian-militia-syria-says-about-whats-come-24477
kurir.rs/planeta/3290571/novi-britanski-premijer-bio-je-protiv-nato-bombardovanja-i-1999-dosao-je-u-srbiju-2016-sastao-se-sa-vucicem-i-rekao-da-ostaje-prijatelj-srbije-foto-video
kurir.rs/vesti/politika/3290863/neocekivani-obrt-u-dijalogu-beograda-i-pristine-francuzi-menjaju-kurs-makron-sada-za-podelu-kosova-i-metohije
usa.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

escape

Will this fucking shitty meme war ever end?

Attached: d74.png (680x677, 267K)

>those Sork claims that Russia violated their airspace over some rocks
>Japan files complaint against Sorks for violating their airspace/territory since they claim those rocks are Japanese and not Korean

Attached: 1398042419580.png (258x233, 68K)

Russiagateshit is never interesting

Attached: Скриншот 24-07-2019 202212.png (848x474, 461K)

Also, Turkish-US talks over a safe zone blew up with the Turks saying the US offer wasn't acceptable

Attached: Скриншот 24-07-2019 202142.png (847x474, 443K)

Can't for Russia to betray Iran and be like "Russia and Israel best friends".

Attached: 1550338262237.jpg (850x1235, 304K)

>Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter praises Israel, says Assad is worse: video

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-arab-isis-fighter-praises-israel-says-assad-is-worse-video/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Mashallah

Attached: Скриншот 24-07-2019 202050.png (848x476, 454K)

so it was just another one and a half hour of Mutt Suits blowing hot air into a room full of retards?

Let me tell you one thing, Trumpy will not be convicted or even persecuted for anything during his presidency, but he will be called into Congressional hearings in a few years and by running his mouth like he is prone to do he will accidentally let slip some classified shit and incriminate himself that way.

Why are you posting these? These are news we already know and 95% of /sg/ can't even read it.

Worst Korea should be glassed and let norks take over

the trans-agronomic alliance

Attached: vol_f_ejdel_stejn_large.jpg (300x450, 26K)

ISIS has been best buddies with Israel from the very start, it is no news.

Some of us can

If Russia really wants to do it, they can, because it's like with U.S you can just say "Iran muslim=muslim bad".

Attached: 1544215051191.jpg (1024x671, 82K)

Are the rapefugees coming back or not

I know lots of Serbians IRL and they are literally like pic related.

Good.

Attached: 1457037571276.jpg (640x430, 27K)

Based

Attached: 1563981517405[1].png (904x843, 566K)

Attached: 14524530286112.jpg (528x960, 90K)

Attached: 1560786575284.webm (854x480, 856K)

>In fact I do support my President, Bashar al Assad, how could you tell?

Attached: 1561719231217.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

>some idiots unironically think they can use Iraq as a staging ground for an Iran Invasion
holy shit, do they not know that the Shia PMU in Iraq is one of the largest armed forces in the world at around 150k personnel? They will have to fight and entire Iraq War again before these militias would allow them to invade Iran.

are those missiless?

Just tracers.

*ahem*
FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK SYRIAN REBELS
FUCK NATO
and last but not least, FUCK ISRAEL.

Attached: 1544858177824.jpg (1736x1676, 1.16M)

What's so precious about the kurds. I mean, you guys fucked every relation in the middle east just because of the kurds.

nice madeup flag

They can always be expected to take long term losses in exchange for short term gains.

Attached: SDF2019.png (2000x1333, 36K)

CIA-backed Al-Qaida rats mass die in Idlib - youtube.com/watch?v=qYPk17fqsYg

flashback - youtube.com/watch?v=kCFl5IYJg1g

Attached: 65300432_463366377861949_4552609956121504780_n.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

>that Hillary vid
it's actually impressive how memory holed Amerimutts were even back then.
Just like Amerimutts have memory holed all the questionable """FSA""" groups they armed since 2011 and then one day, for no reason at all turned into the Islamic State.

In summary, Shia are not only the good guys, they are the only good guys.

>“We got the impression that they want to enter a stalling process here as in Manbij,” Cavusoglu said. “We need to reach an agreement regarding the safe zone as soon as possible because we have no patience left.”

Attached: 1520632682979.jpg (1024x749, 143K)

a series of horrific fuck ups by mutts that they keep doubling down on from getting involved in Syria in the first place, to trying to get rid of Erdoggo, to then putting sanctions on Turkey and booting them from the F35 program and banning certain military sales and so on

The only card the US has left to play is to double down on supporting k*rds despite the fact that any k*rd state is doomed to complete failure without American guns and money constantly keeping them afloat. Even then, if the Turks do cross into NE Syria, I doubt there's much the Americans can even do to stop them

Attached: 1520954959272.jpg (576x1024, 183K)

Attached: 1537629593651.jpg (960x711, 46K)

>Jews
youtu.be/HWk4b7WsRR0

>Gulf Conflict Report: Prospects Of War Between Iran And U.S.
southfront.org/gulf-conflict-report-prospects-of-war-between-iran-and-us/
The situation in the Middle East is heating up once again.

On July 19, an unknown aircraft carried out a strike on positions of the Popular Mobilization Units at the Al-Shuhada base in the northern Saladin province north of Baghdad, Iraq.

Pro-Israeli sources speculated that several Iranian-backed fighters and members of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps were killed or injured in the attack. They further claimed that the targeted positions had been used to store Iranian-delivered rockets.

The Iraqi military released a statement saying that two PMU members were wounded in the attack. The PMU said that no Iranian military advisers or other personnel had been wounded.

The airstrike was likely delivered by the Israeli Air Force. Israeli officials have repeatedly threatened to attack Iranian targets across the region. Mainstream Israeli-US propaganda argues that the PMU, likely the most powerful armed formation in Iraq, is an Iranian proxy force.

On July 18, the US claimed that its warship – the USS Boxer, currently positioned in the Persian Gulf downed an Iranian drone flying above it.

In response, Iran released a video of the USS Boxer, presumably filmed by the said drone. The IRGC further said that the drone hadn’t been downed, with the Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister mocking the US that it may have “accidentally downed its own drone.”

The US claimed that it could provide evidence that it had destroyed an Iranian UAV, but no such information has been released. Washington did vow to destroy any Iranian drone that flew above its warships from now on.

On July 19, the IRGC seized a UK-tanker – the Stena Impero. It also detained and subsequently released another tanker – the MV Mesdar, with its sailors saying that the IRGC were professional, they boarded vessel, carried out an inspection and let it go

new south fronts
youtube.com/watch?v=N-23C3ySjhU
youtube.com/watch?v=ttqCOfmd4x0
youtube.com/watch?v=iSBxtYNV55c

>Malaysia: black boxes from the downed MH17 airliner tried to seize the United States and Ukraine

>The Malaysian military had to conduct a whole special operation in order to get to the black boxes before the FBI.

>Malaysian Prime Minister says NATO was going to send 9,000 soldiers to Donbass after the Boeing crash

>German and Malaysian experts said that Ukraine forged evidence in a Malaysian Boeing crash case

>Ukraine convicted of faking records of negotiations with a downed Boeing

>And the rocket was released from the side of the Ukrainian military controlled village

Attached: 0.png (736x736, 127K)

Attached: putin5.jpg (639x437, 65K)

more sf. not sure if we got this last week

I’m buying Lockheed stocks if they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fpj23EuKEmE

is this the first time jews attacked targets in iraq?

i don't know. i think not.

source???

>Sudan military says it thwarts coup attempt, arrests senior officers

Sudan’s military said on Wednesday that it has thwarted a coup attempt and arrested an unspecified number of senior officers in connection with the plot, state news agency SUNA said.

The military “revealed a coup attempt involving General Hashim Abdel Mottalib Ahmed, head of the joint chiefs of staff, and a number of high-ranking officers from the armed forces and the National Intelligence and Security Service, along with leaders of the Islamic Movement and the National Congress Party”, SUNA said.

“They have been detained and investigations with them are going on so that they can be tried.”

“The failed coup attempt’s goal was to abort the people’s glorious revolution and to return the former National Congress regime to power, and to disrupt the path before the expected political solution that aims to establish a civilian state,” SUNA cited the military as saying.

The attempted putsch happened as the military council and an alliance of protest and opposition groups work to finalize a power-sharing deal for a three-year transition towards elections, a process that has repeatedly stalled.

reuters.com/article/us-sudan-politics/sudan-military-says-it-thwarts-coup-attempt-arrests-senior-officers-idUSKCN1UJ2DK

>On Albania border patrol, EU's Frontex helps tackle migrant flow

Patrolling dirt paths on sun-baked hills bordering Greece, a European police team is helping Albania intercept more of the migrants trying to reach European Union states to the north.

The EU border and coastguard police Frontex deployed 50 officers with night vision cameras and vehicles two months ago at two border entry points favored by migrants, in its first operation outside the bloc’s frontiers.

“We have seen a steady flow of migrants coming across from the Greek border... We are seeing apprehensions pretty much every day,” said Krzysztof Borowski, a Frontex spokesman.

Teams from Germany, the Czech Republic, Latvia and Lithuania helped stop 200 migrants in their first month since deploying on May 22, and since then groups of 10, 20 and 30 have been

intercepted daily at the border with Greece in eastern Albania’s Korce area, Borowski added.

Most of the migrants caught on the border appear to be from Iraq, Syria and Morocco.

reuters.com/article/us-eu-frontex-albania/on-albania-border-patrol-eus-frontex-helps-tackle-migrant-flow-idUSKCN1UJ2BP

Let your borders be guarded by the EU...

>Russia, South Korea trade conflicting claims over alleged airspace intrusion

Russia’s embassy in Seoul on Wednesday said that Moscow had not apologized for an alleged airspace violation the previous day, after South Korea said that a Russian attache had expressed “deep regret” and blamed malfunctioning equipment.

Why hohols is hiding truth?

This is getting more and more embarassing for worst korea. Japan also imposed economic sanctions on them a while ago.

Wuz poppin fellas

eyyy you're back

Because the house of cards will come crashing down otherwise for Ukraine and the US.

twitter.com/maxvanderwerff
This is author of the video, just in case.

Glad to see you again burger, habibi.

Salam aleikum

how do you even get internet in syria

aleikum salam

based

>Conservative Polish magazine issues 'LGBT-free zone' stickers

A conservative magazine in Poland distributed “LGBT-free zone” stickers with its weekly edition on Wednesday, amid a mounting backlash against gay rights in central Europe’s largest nation ahead of a parliamentary election this year.

Attached: capture_20190724211801.png (718x490, 849K)

>Jeremy Hunt got sacked
lmao

literally who.
is Boris going to install his own Israel loving people.

presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/21/586367/Iraq-Hashd-Shaabi-PMU-Israel-attack-Moein-Kazemi
memri.org/reports/popular-mobilization-units-pmu-threaten-respond-attack-their-forces-iraq-syria-border-we-can
nationalinterest.org/blog/middle-east-watch/what-israeli-airstrike-iranian-militia-syria-says-about-whats-come-24477

Foreign secretary, doesn't really matter since he's put in Raab, who's a literal half-kike, but Hunt was a total shitbag

sacked as in he got kicked out of his position or sacked as in he got put in a cell and is awaiting trial?

fucking shit it's hot outside

first one, I also want the jail, but that's the same for all the horrible foreign policy disaster politicians out there

gimme a tl;dr of the russiagateshit
it's out of masochistic political news tendency that I ask..but it's not so much that I actually watched it.

according to tracey and mate it was a failure for the democrats

Boris johnson will behead assad

>criminal 1:"We're pretty sure Trump is a KGB agent"
>criminal 2: "Where tha proofs?"
>criminal 1: "We have no proofs?"
>idiot 1: "That's racist"

I see, I guess that sums it up

This is like a parody

Attached: 1563977682551[1].png (601x577, 439K)

>the last Ottoman Prime Minister was literally Johnsons Great Grandfather
huh, interesting.

>Israel has repeatedly launched airstrikes against Syrian military forces and other groups fighting Daesh in the Arab country, under the pretext of attacking Iranian military advisers in Syria.
Many observers believe the attacks are aimed at propping up the Takfiri terror groups which are on their last legs in the face of constant Syrian army advances.

cool it with the anti semitic remarks!

Want a sad parody?

kurir.rs/planeta/3290571/novi-britanski-premijer-bio-je-protiv-nato-bombardovanja-i-1999-dosao-je-u-srbiju-2016-sastao-se-sa-vucicem-i-rekao-da-ostaje-prijatelj-srbije-foto-video

>Turkish Muslim heritage from father's side
>Russian Jewish heritage from mother's side
>is literally an American, born in America and has American citizenship
>literally a Jewish Russian Turkish Muslim American
Dios Mio...
Aman Tanrım...
Boжe мoй...

Our government is eating itself, and soon there shall be a /usg/
Care to come over and fight with /ourguys/?

Takodje brate

kurir.rs/vesti/politika/3290863/neocekivani-obrt-u-dijalogu-beograda-i-pristine-francuzi-menjaju-kurs-makron-sada-za-podelu-kosova-i-metohije

El goblino del isla

>3. Bargaining

>when alnalbanians are so fucking incompetent that after support from entire western world with several genocides and pogroms that were supported by the west, with traitors in Serbian goverment, they still fucking fail
Da nije tuzno bilo bi smesno

Alaykum salam brother

>le funny mémé

/usg/ when?

usa.liveuamap.com/

Are you even syrian

Attached: 1535771312596.jpg (607x554, 54K)

>This much retardation on my /sg/

user, you should be euthanized

Hahaahahahahahahaahha serbs look like mutts

Yes, we are very tolerant of exotic minorities like those Albanians in your pic

>Flag

checks out

Attached: Mj63YjO.jpg (1080x1472, 103K)

>Hay que lindo es ser soltero...
Como me gusta vivir todo el día al pedo...
No trabajo y no estudio porque no quiero...
Hay que lindo es ser "soltero"...

Attached: 7b3.jpg (1000x1478, 215K)

Are you syrian or not, how do we know you aint a proxy

Ay fiesta fiesta viva

I was searching serbians in Google, and i found this

Attached: Serbian-People.jpg (670x353, 363K)

No whites allowed in /sg/

Looks like Montenegrin stock, they are hairy as fuck

FUCK OFF NON WHITES