Pool Closed

A pair of Moldovan migrants were viciously beaten by a mob at a French outdoor swimming pool after molesting two underage girls.

The incident occurred at around 4 pm over the weekend in the French commune of Draveil with the two migrants, said to be in their 30s, sexually assaulting a 12-year-old and a 15-year-old girl, Le Parisien reports.

leparisien.fr/essonne-91/draveil-deux-mineures-victimes-d-attouchements-sexuels-les-auteurs-pris-a-partie-22-07-2019-8121753.php

Immediately after the assault, one of the girls screamed, alerting other bathers who attempted to attack the two men. The father of the young girls also joined in and is said to have beaten them both.

One of the migrants managed to escape the crowd and the violence and hid while the other had to be rescued by the pool’s security.

“One of the men has a head injury, a broken nose and wrist. The other has cracked ribs and swollen face,” a source close to the investigation said.

The incident comes only weeks after a gang of 50 or so French youths, believed to be of North African origin, caused chaos in a swimming pool in the German border town of Kehl, shutting down the pool.

That same weekend, several other incidents occurred in French pools including in Draveil where three men in their twenties were said to have sexually assaulted two teenage girls.

Attached: screenshot2019-07-24--17_46_06.jpg (720x1118, 351K)

Keep it up, your doing God's will. Drive the Invaders from your lands!

bump?!

>that fucking headline
Oh no those poor migrants getting beat up by a mob! They were just molesting little girls!

Oh boi, this is gonna be such a party!

Attached: whites.jpg (1024x873, 145K)

Hungary and Poland will be the only white countries left.

bump

a crumb of good news finally and Jow Forums doesnt care.

masochistic fucks.

What is Moldovan code for?

Good, I'm glad this French awakening is building to something. How can I help spread this movement in my country?

Attached: 1561422805619.jpg (1600x1190, 894K)

You can't, because you have no pure race left. Inbreds have no side to fight for, they are doomed forever.

POOL'S CLOSED

>brutally beaten by mob

They're not even being subtle any more.

fuck off, kike.

jidf runs this board which is why all you see is slide threads and d&c shit

Why do they only beat European rapists instead of nigger or nafri rapists?

Finally.

It's a breitbart article. They aren't exactly "pro immigrant"

It's gotten really weird in the past few days. If they are trying to make me leave forever they are doing a good job.

>The incident comes only weeks after a gang of 50 or so French youths, believed to be of North African origin, caused chaos in a swimming pool in the German border town of Kehl, shutting down the pool.
Is this the second coming of POOLS CLOSED?

Says the kraut. You realize Germans have intermixed with Slavs for centuries, right?
>no one told him
Lol

Attached: 1-1-1.jpg (478x271, 26K)

ok just saying but the mob who beat up those 2 romanian beggars (i dont care if they're moldovan, its the same as fucking romania) was mostly arabs

Euros finally learning why we used to have segregated swimming pools.

gypsy

>French youths, believed to be of North African origin

Attached: 1551034891417.jpg (744x752, 72K)

>Europe 1980s: STOP BEING SO RACIST, AMERICA!
>Europe now: who the fuck let all the niggers in?

Yeah, it's a hoot to watch, honestly. I'd feel bad, but maybe euros will finally smarten the fuck up and realize that blacks are pure cancer to any society.

Attached: 1536309261054.jpg (1080x1074, 193K)

Only if they came here LEGALLY

Allready looking for another board, 4 chan is flooded with mossad, Feminist, Neoliberal and tranny task forces

Aux armes, citoyens,
Formez vos bataillons,
Marchons, marchons!
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons!

The "french" were sandniggers

Moldovans are basically russians/polish/ukrainians that speak Romanian so not gypsys.A bunch of wh*teoid subhumans fought eachother as more niggers come in the country.... kek

>a gang of 50 or so French youths

Attached: orcs.jpg (679x429, 175K)

gypsy means the same thing as romanian and moldovan

Pool’s closed due to mudslime.

>only after they sexually assault children do they get what they deserve
When are you fags gonna get it, you must pre-emptively viciously beat these third world niggers so they don't have the opportunity to sexually assault anybody.

The blackpilled actively avoid positive news. Doom&gloom/self-pity are a drug

So says the product of soviet rape babies. Tell us more about the German purity.

God almighty why do you test us with these fucking faggots?

Beat their fucking brains out next time. That's the correct punishment for child molestation.

neiss

When you type why do you substitute letters with an asterisk the way jews replace the letter O in God's name with a "-"? I understand why the jews do it, and their reasoning behind it is fundamentally flawed. It's in the same vein as the kosher lightswitch they sell to each other. I believe that your reasoning is different but can you tell me why? If anyone can answer this question I would be thankful.

Execute all migrants.

>moldovan
it was gypsies lmao

This meme and all variations of it are amazing. I don't even know what cartoon that is but it really doesn't matter because the information in these memes is always a home run

I know you're baiting, but you really need to hang from some rope.

Good shit

Jimmy Neutron.

this.

I like to go in the lazy river and let my hands "roam"
All the girls just think its an accident and brush it off.

good
awaken whitey

Soon™

So are we just going to sit here in a website reading news or are we actually going to do something? We should do like the Italian guy that was on his car when he listened to a news like that, turned around, got his gun on his home then headed out and killed 6 African migrants.

*breathes in*... The winds have changed! Glory is upon us!

Attached: sunlover.jpg (700x400, 177K)

Nobody do this, it's a trap!

Good job France.

>50 or so French youths, believed to be of North African origin,
Then they're not French.

>mob
That's not how you spell respectable citizens.

You're glowing

this is betamale mate guarding behavior
getting mad at things you wanna fuck but you cant
these days, the boys dating the daughters are starting to kill the fathers
this is how nature intended
2019 if you want to start fucking, start by killing the father

>beaten
>near a pool
>not outright drowned
>mfw they had one job

Attached: 1555413655432.png (4000x4000, 1.03M)

I know what tribe you come from by your post.

>people beat them because they weren't niggers/muslims

he's pretending that "white" is a bad word, like typing "f*ck"

he's just trolling

Kek

Thats a bump from me goyim

SO if they're pale-skin you'll fight but if they're brown you'll ignore? Got it

I'd wager that neither of those two men laid a hand on any of those girls and it's another case of female lies and Pedo panic. Was only last week my friend and I had to leave a park after some teens started calling us and shouting Pedos at us and all we were doing was walking in a park in a place we'd never been before and were strangers to the area. I wish death upon those teens for all that and hope they get cancer or take a bad pill that kills them when they start dabbling in drugs. People involved in Pedo panic and labelling innocent people as Pedos should be punished to the fullest extent of the law but ideally they should be hanged. I'm still raging and shook by the incident last week and considering it happened in Northern Ireland in a Protestant town and my friend and I were from the Republic and driving an Irish registered car which is probably what sparked the abuse from those little bastards, it could have ended very badly for us and we could have been the victims of a mob.

what an amazing picture

Attached: jesus christ 2.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

shoulda drownd the fuckers and any fucker that intervened

>It's no use goyim! D-don't resist!

Attached: download.jpg (600x761, 56K)

>Moldovan
?
>Moldova, an Eastern European country and former Soviet republic, has varied terrain including forests, rocky hills and vineyards. Its wine regions include Nistreana, known for reds, and Codru, home to some of the world’s largest cellars. Capital Chișinău has Soviet-style architecture and the National Museum of History, exhibiting art and ethnographic collections that reflect cultural links with neighboring Romania.

really makes you think, huh? funny how they never retaliate against the moraccans,ethiopians and pakistani`s

Day of the rope soon.

Attached: Pool.jpg (600x700, 36K)

>a gang of 50 or so French youths
>French youths
I question if they are actually french and/or "youths"

32 year old sandnigger from Algeria = french youth

Attached: 1491520683886.png (960x749, 670K)

When the ideologies of greece are forgotten, then there is no hope, when the monuments of Rome are torn down and its light extinguished then there is no hope. When Jesus goes the way of Hercules then there is no hope. Athens and sparta fell and we rebuilt, Rome fell and we rebuilt, constantinople fell and we rebuilt, Britain, France, Spain, and Germany fell in much the same way Spart and Athens destroyed each other and we rebuilt. America will fall and we will rebuild. Such is the wheel of western civilization.

Seem to be lots of pool beatings going on recently. Of course it’s the hot weather meaning everyone is out riled up. But mob attacks from whites is not very common. I think the fact that everyone is in their swimming gear means the white lads aren’t afraid to start a fight because they can see if the others are carrying a weapon.

Whites aren’t carrying weapons because they generally abide by the law where the risks of not doing so outweigh the benefits. Migrants often have no such gripe as many have nothing to live for anyway and many already have a long history of crime that they’ve only got a slap on the wrist for. On the other hand, if a regular white man was caught with a knife, for example, he would lose his job and probably his access to his children.

Just goes to show that when these whites can see they’re not going to get stabbed up on a dark street with no police around, and when they can see past the hard-man facade these people have, they’re not afraid to distribute justice by their own hand.

Calm down pedo

Righteously beaten is more like it.

Look closer, Jow Forums is still alive and well. Dont let the hordes of bots and soon to be dead progressives that fill the threads with noise and flash consensus fool you. ALL of Jow Forums is still here like always.

Fact is these migrants are not peaceful they have come to breed out the local culture and conquer every place that accepts them. The only hope for survival is to expel these people by any means possible.

> (OP)
>Aux armes, citoyens,
>Formez vos bataillons,
>Marchons, marchons!
>Qu'un sang impur
>Abreuve nos sillons!
The French sing this shit all the time while apparently paying zero attention to the actual words. France is fucked.

Well done frogs.

Attached: Thumbs UP Terminator 2.gif (200x120, 941K)

Nonsense. Its just different at pools due to close proximity and social environment

I like to jack off in the lazy river and I have the AIDS.

How racist.
It's only their vibrant and diverse child-fucking culture.

Stop picking up little girls in your car pedophile

>Moldovan
they're gyppos 100%

You have a de facto mob on your side in that kind of environment. It's not like walking down the street with strangers. You're all there with your clothes off and defenses down for the express purpose of enjoying what really is a life threatening situation in and of itself. Everybody wants to be there. Nobody just happens to be there on the way to get somewhere else.

Protect the youth you frogs!

It could have been better news, I mean, both the migrants lived.

I'm getting tired of the weasel word 'migrants'

The problem with the title and reading of the article is it does not explicitly see the niggers as bad people it opens it up to interpretation. These young nigger bois are just trying to turn their lives around by collecting their reparations from their local pool. Its sick that our tolerance for this degenerative behavior has gone this far.

>Qu'un sang impur
>Abreuve nos sillons!
For the non-Quebecois
>That impure blood may water our fields
Yet France has gone with a citizen-by-land instead of citizen-by-blood ideology.
I don't think they've paid attention to their national anthem for 200+ years (I think citizen-by-land came about under Napoleon. La Marsielle was written ~1792 and adopted as the national anthem by revolutionaries shortly thereafter)

I'm sure they do it just never makes the (((news)))

same here. i'm about to fucking migrate to a politicians mcmansion

Based

Holy shit, frogs with balls. Fucking based

Kek

>The incident comes only weeks after a gang of 50 or so French youths, believed to be of North African origin, caused chaos in a swimming pool in the German border town of Kehl, shutting down the pool.

Niggers are literally lesser-evolved apes. IDK why shitlibs thought it was a good idea to import millions of them into white countries (I know Jews pushed for it, but still). At this rate, we risk advanced society collapsing into an idiocracy caused by shitskin overpopulation.

Attached: nigger bioweapon.png (1024x776, 565K)

You misunderstand, surely it was the mob who molested underage girls, and then beat up the astronaut and the doctor who dindoo nothing at all.

Why are you referring to their nationality rather than their religion?