Landlords

How can landlords morally justify their existence?
They don't contribute anything to society.
They don't even have some kind of managing role

>hey landlord, I need something fixed
>uuuh yeah, guess I will call someone to come and fix it
Holy shit, thank you based moneybag proxy.
Couldn't have done it without you.

Attached: istockphoto-1030588864-1024x1024.jpg (1024x820, 251K)

Boomers LOVE real estate in general and speculation

they provide the capital that provides you with a roof over your head you lazy faggot cunt. I know this is a pasta b8 thread but thats the answer. Threads over, prune it

How can OP morally justify his existence
He contributes nothing to society
He doesn't even have some kind of managing role

>hey OP, I need my pussy destroyed
>sorry, I only suck dicks. I guess if you had one of those
Holy shit, thank you based AIDS repository
Couldn't have had Social Justice without you

So, do you want to invest over $100,000 in property, pay taxes on it, pay for upkeep and maintenance, and pay insurance, pay interest, or pay the same amount every month no matter what?

What is a landlord?

Whaattt? No I want to spend that same amount on a useless degree and work minimum wage and pay back the minimum payments for the rest of my life

Killen som du betalar för att bo i hans hem

I own a condo and I rent it out.
I don't need to 'morally justify' my existence, because the market for housing justifies it for me.

People want to live here. I have a condo. I offer them the condo if they pay me, and they do.

It's that simple.

>own a house
>decide to let someone else leave in it
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I SHOULD OWN THIS HOUSE BECAUSE I NEED IT

Spics piling 16 to a one bedroom.
Whites rent and never mortgage.
Niggers get free housing.
Arabs and asians use America to make money and go back.

apartment complexes should of never been allowed
to be built, but since it's all a roman model, that's why
it was allowed. if you want poverty, make people live
together real close like animals.

Or buy two acres and live in a trailer?
Easily less then 50 grand.

Its a Jewish invention, what do you expect? lol

Who pays the property taxes, who pays for the workmen to fix things? Dimwit.

Homeless v.2.0
Fuck that life. I'd rather have a house.

You know what to do

Attached: 7e051b7f7d80f3a2dc71cc7774e2ed4e5484427a57eb7553e03529e4ce7b5909.jpg (540x519, 71K)

If you want to beat landlords, create affordable housing that is freely available. Being a landlord isn't in and of itself bad or wrong, but the situation where too many people have to depend on them for shelter is

So your answer is to outlaw private property? Take your commie nonsense elsewhere.

Of course a parasite in itself is not good or bad, but sure as fuck I want it gone

They don't, they're objectively scum.
Unfortunately, there does not exist a better system for the distribution of housing.

Germany is already capping the rent they can ask for their condo, I suspect they will be prosecuted even further in the future, which is very welcome. They should be taxed around 60% at the very least and if they decide to sit on it instead, the government should simply seize the property and rent it themselves at an affordable rate.

>implying that owning property is not attainable outside of pozzed liberal hellscapes

Attached: 1552137738248.jpg (500x383, 46K)

when you consider that there are millions of homeless people and millions of vacant homes, it's pretty horrendous. capitalism has been a disaster for humanity

Contribute homes, literally their job
Pay people to manage their property
Fix their property upon your request
>muh useless faggots paying for my living quality, I could have paid it myself.
FUCKING DO IT AND STFU THEN

Don't know if many people live in trailers/mobile homes in ScandiaLand but here in 'Murica you can buy some very nice trailers. The trick is to buy a used one in like new condition and you'll save a huge amount over buying new. Second trick is to not put your land up as collateral on a loan for the mobile home. Have good credit and buy one on that.

>be me
>work hard
>buy house
>10 years later I need to move because work
>but i will be back in 3 or 4 years
>rent my house
>even when my tenant misses rent I still pay taxes on it

OP
REEEEEEEEEEE I should get this house for freeee

Communism is literally a mental illness

>save money all your life to buy property
>rent out property to some dipshit commie "intellectual"
>commie bitches about having to pay you for living in your own property because cock muncher thinks private property is evil
This is why most people here want you dead. You niggerfaggots really are the scum of the earth.

>caping the rent
It even doesnt work

The state solt their "Gold" to the jews for pennys and thats why it get out of control here.
Citys must build more party buildings by themself and give them to an state own company.
Sell price have to get capped.
No company should be allowed to buy flats if they allready own 100 for rent.
You cant cap the rent, but you can cap the owning of flats.

Only german people and companys should be able to buy flats

In California a house flipper can circumvent paying taxes by filing their earnings from flipping a house as an investment in the next house theyre going to flip. It's a vicious cycle.

Why do I pay him money?

This is me, landlord:
>Go to college
>Get good job
>Work hard
>Make lots of money
>Do I buy a yacht? Party? Buy an expensive car to impress hoes?
>No, I put it into a down payment for a house
>30 years later it is paid off

This is you, a renter:
>Drop out of college
>Get shit job
>Shit income
>Can't even save up a few years for a down payment because you blow all your money on crap
>Trash up my property constantly because you have no respect foe the environment you live in
>Think you're the same as me

Without white landlords, many black houses would turn into garbage dumps.

Low-tier plebs need an elite to whip them into shape.

meh, it costs more per month to rent than it does to buy, its just a matter of people's relationship with the banks ei their ability to get approved for a mortgage

unless you're talking about the 0.03% of the population who can just drop six figures in cash like it was a bad habit, im guessing most people just get mortgages

one months rent covers the yearly property tax, that's a non issue

that too, chink and arab investors are a growing cancer upon europe, the sooner they're eradicated the better