HAPPENING: Video Confirms RGB is Alive

Might as well face facts. sadface emoji.

npr.org/2019/07/24/744633713/justice-ginsburg-i-am-very-much-alive?utm_term=nprnews&utm_campaign=npr&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

Attached: RBG alive.png (991x563, 738K)

>Deep fake.

Good, I hope she stays alive long enough to die just after Trumps re-election for maximum left wing morale damage.

If she dies before the next election could trump still get a new.pick in ? I mean we have the senate still right?

any hard evidence on this vid? when was it taken?

Use time stamp with bobs

How absurd is it we STILL dont have a reliable timestamp?

Remember that Kavanagh happened when Republicans had the House and the Senate.

I wanted to believe she was dead, but the fact RBG said no to further courtpacking -(((FDR))) era tricks- which goes against the SJW narrative makes me believe she’s alive.

yeah, and she didn't even show tits

I don't see a shoe on her head

No timestamp, no proof

holy shit is it actually possible she's alive anons? wtf this shit is crazy no forensic anons can verify authenticity of video?

Attached: 1.jpg (327x176, 28K)

>RBG makes video in 2018 for when she dies so that they can pretend she's still alive well beyond when she actually croaked
Nobody believes it.

Nice try but shes gone.

Attached: 1562990943409.jpg (1024x559, 53K)

>"There was a senator, I think it was after my pancreatic cancer, who announced with great glee that I was going to be dead within six months," she recalled. "That senator, whose name I have forgotten, is now himself dead, and I," she added with a smile, "am very much alive."

The meme is ended Jow Forums

Why does everyone hate Ruth?

Attached: 20190305_170020.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

Deepfake.

Demonic kikess who makes her legal decisions by personal whim in spite of the Constitution. Also she probably hasn’t written an opinion herself in several terms

Why did she wait until now though to make this statement? She's been missing since December with people begging that she proves she's alive so why wait 7 months to give "proof" of life?

Alive and kicking YEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEEE

Attached: RBG.jpg (1918x974, 309K)

she doesn't adhere to written law, precedent or the constitution, so she's literally a politician legislating from the bench.

>uses NPR as a source.

you retarded mongoloid nigger.

Attached: 1563226757561.jpg (598x600, 68K)

Under rated truth posting.

Fake and gay.

Bruh
Look at this OP
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 25632541.png (1138x183, 158K)

memeflag
as usual

This video was recorded in the fall. I can prove it by the angle of the sunlight.

took a lot of time to produce the "video"

>HAPPENING: Video Confirms RGB is Alive
>Nina Totenberg
>no time stamp on the video
>nothing in the video to prove that it was recorded recently.

she IS dead and the Democrats will go to civil war before they lose her seat

this is such a garbage meme, its just annoying, goodbye bugs

old vid

not even, just an actress with makeup its prolly natalie portman or something

I'll totally get in on this fantasy with you, user. Ooo could we have Kagan fall down some stairs and break her neck, with video, right afterwards?

Attached: Kagan.jpg (400x379, 54K)

what will they do, superglue their saggy tits to the lincoln memorial?

ps this includes used up hippy chicks and basedfags

>A Martin AND a Marvin within a year of one another as well
This is like the FBI reported zero deaths Sandy Hook thing all over again

Attached: 1530063613950.jpg (3508x2334, 265K)

Holy shit she's barely able to speak. How the fuck is she making decisions?

>They are still trying to pass her off as alive
AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 14528208 612.png (220x230, 76K)

goddamn how many babies are they sacrificing to keep this crone alive

They can only keep her off life support for so long before she starts fading again.

Easy solution - just go to her apartment block - Watergate complex I think in DC, and wait outside and see if she comes out, or ring her intercom.

goiter

Last few videos I saw she could barely put together a sentence, and now she seems very lovely, I would say this video is years old
Also she's (((living))) proof that there should be an age limit because she's completely out of touch with the times

literally an old video, nothing about anything recent at all..... lmao shes dead