Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: 20190724_125835.jpg (1080x1851, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arizonarifleman.com/2015/10/16/question-of-the-day-can-the-swiss-keep-ammo-at-home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shekler

Attached: 1562531633921.gif (256x256, 352K)

he's not telling you the guns have 1 magazine with them

Wow, so no one breaks the law in Swaziland by keeping ammo at home or conceals a handgun?

If those things were the important part then presumably whites in the US would have a significantly higher rate of firearm homicide than the Swiss, but while it is a bit higher, it's just not really meaningfully so to suggest that there are some major lifestyle and societal factors involved.

Better idea. Have a homogeneous society. The other stuff is actually OK too

Kek. Based and datapilled

Swiss here.
Facts:
I can have as much ammo at home as I want.

I have my guns at home, right next to my pc.

I did not serve in the military, waste of my time

consealed pistol permits are hard to get because the law says you have to open carry.

So its not a gun problem its a nigger-spic problem?

Attached: 1563140833440.jpg (571x720, 38K)

based swiss, thanks for silencing this jew and deporting him to israel where he belongs.

How do you get around not doing national services ?

This is literally false. It’s illegal to keep the ammo for your govt issued gun at home. Not the fucking guns you buy on your own.

However it’s illegal for: Serbs, Bosniaks, Turks, Shiptars, Macedonians, Sri Lankans and Algerians to posses any weapon. Based

this supports pol's views, i.e. white middle class can own guns responsibly, others can't.

Based also just conceal carry anyway because if you're doing it right nobody should know.

Attached: 9x25 Dillon glock 29.jpg (2047x3436, 1.5M)

why are you guys tryharding so much? are you really that scared of us?

you are not white

also tattoo

except all that is bullshit

i have a glass eye and told them i rather pay them

guns are fun not my problem that you guys lost twice, thanks for the gold by the way

>homogeneous society
aka NO NIGGERS

Attached: 1561394208758.jpg (850x812, 113K)

They also neighbor three other countries that aren’t as pathetic as yours.

What’s the country more pathetic or just as pathetic as Germany? They border 5 countries.

who is talking. bet he is whiter than you.

who would win?
a single mountain kike or a whole board?
>mountain kike btfo the whole board

Attached: 1563064667892.webm (908x1080, 2.99M)

>It is there because the large representation of America's black people in crime statistics is commonly commented on (51% of homicides from 11% of the population, according to Crime in the US) and seen as a significant piece of America's crime picture. Canada's aboriginal population being three times more likely than America's black people of committing crimes is noteworthy if nothing else. 72.179.63.12 (talk) 01:02, 26 March 2008 (UTC)

Attached: toronto_most_wanted.jpg (732x924, 148K)

If you use it are you screwed to all hell?

With the bantz.

Attached: 1562734212017.jpg (679x641, 70K)

Questions that answer themselves get saged faggot

Only if you get caught. I'm training ways to recover my brass while shooting. 9x25 Dillon is still shooting 9mm bullets so it should confuse any forensic investigation lol

Attached: _20190717_015614.jpg (2681x3584, 1.22M)

>low non White population

Everything there is wrong starting from the meme, to "you can't own or purchase ammo" or CC permits are almost impossible to get.
1 in 2 cities is wrong as not everyone is called up for militia service and not everyone opts to keep his service weapon. Yeah we have many funs and a lot of people enjoy shooting it's a national sport but there's also people that hate funs so who cares.
You can buy as much ammo as you want and store it at home as you want with a recent background check at any weapon store. What it refers to is we used to give every active militia man a bag of "pocket ammo" for his gun home that was only to be used in case of a mobilization to fight your way to the next armory/meetup point. Any other use was strictly forbidden. We stopped doing that.
A cc permit is not easy to get but almost impossible is also wrong, it's just a cantonal(state) thing and our cantons are tiny. Took me over a year to get one for every canton expect Basel Stadt and Geneva but it's no problem at all.

The rest is more or less true but it takes a strong commie/kike approach to think those things are actually real and not just a meme.

Not OP, but yeah. Take out the shitskins and America's crime rate drops across the board.

shall not be infringed

Donna Reed was so hot.

Come on Herman, you had fuck all chance of success at invading Switzerland in the 40s and you have the square root of fuck all chance now that you've cucked and blacked yourself to death.

Yeah it sounds almost like they don't have that many niggers.

Yes, we know that you're not op.

Yes. Yes a thousand times.

There is always legal shit to deal with in self defense shootings. Family memebers of the deceased will try to sue you for murder even if police find you otherwise followed the law. While in court the firearm will be inspected. People have been found guilty for murder on the basis that they swapped out the back plates on their glock or dust covers on their ARs, triger modifications, etc. The type of ammo used will be looked at as well and determine if what you used was "overkill". How many times you shot... No one ever fucking talks about the legal shit after a self defense shooting. Hell, you may be lucky and not go to court.

The other user is a single digit IQ retard. Picking up your brass is the least of your worries when there is still a warm body and a shit ton of evidence about.

arizonarifleman.com/2015/10/16/question-of-the-day-can-the-swiss-keep-ammo-at-home/
Incorrect only ammunition bought by the military cant be brought home

How about we mimic Switzerland's racial makeup?

>Hawaiian shirt
>jeans
>tattoo
Please pull the trigger so that you will be removed from the gene pool.

One can buy assault rifle ammo in gun stores

>law says you have to open carry.
Law says you must not carry at all

just make some goofy looking bag that hangs of the ejection port, fuck trying that ninja shit in a real scenario with an adrenaline dump

well when i go fun fun shoty shot I have to open carry says the LAW