Kyle Odom Thread Reptillian Edition

Can we get a kyle odom thread going? Nufag here, im enthralled with this. Desire to know more is escelating.

Attached: pbox.jpeg.jpg (1484x1113, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk
mega.nz/#!hgBT3C7B!Abcah7y7U_41ENJg37PRgEefEOryMh-__7NGdVgVxOc
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3720.0.html
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19502808
soundofstars.org/auragoggles.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urim_and_Thummim
aulis.com/mars.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If i must. Thanks user

lot of larpers there, friend.

Attached: 056.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

RIP OPs sanity.

real story yet tip of the iceberg.
evne if I told you what's really happening you wouldn't believe it

Amazing how many reptilians he said come out of Israel and how many Jewish Congressmen and women he said are reptilian.

What im most interested in is how that preacher took all those .45 to the face and was up and about the next day giving interviews. I posted this to /pol instead of /x because /pol is more critical thinking

I read his manifesto or whatever, IIRC I got the impression he was a mentally ill person who could read auras. The people he listed are probably demonically possessed (that's not far fetched to me) and that's why he saw what he did.

My sentiments exactly. Until I read about dude eating all those .45s like they were candy

We're talking about a mentally ill person's account. Did he hit or did he miss? Was it the same guy? Did the shooting even happen?

I mean, the guy admitted he was being mind-controlled.

Attached: epstein reptilian snake teeth.png (500x270, 204K)

What's the significance of the drawing?

That is the stupidest meme I've seen in a while. The footage was clearly shitty quality and it had been altered, Trump also looked like he had no lips at some points.

so many fuckhead eceleb faggets in the filter list

He said that's what the ayy's that molested him looked like.

of course it was real. shot him 6 times in the chest, one ricocheted into his head. how he didnt die, regardless, is quite amazing to me. looks like quite a bit like ancient sculptures. im sure its just a coincidence, however. dude was mentally ill, afterall

Attached: 057.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>evne if I told you what's really happening you wouldn't believe it

Attached: jews reptilian dome.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

flat earth is the worst meme. everyone knows earth is hollow

Attached: 053.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Looks pretty clear to me desu

Attached: Trump Epstein 1992 -Shapeshifting.webm (740x716, 1.51M)

This is what odom saw

Attached: reptilian preacher.gif (444x250, 598K)

He also named Lee rosenberg in his manifesto

Attached: AIPAC Lee Rosenberg.gif (320x212, 784K)

The preacher gave an interview the next day. Had mere band aids on his wounds. Allegedy. I never actually saw the interview

Does anyone have that interview? Im at work right now so im in and out of the thread.

Dumbass.

Attached: looks-clear-to-me.png (513x507, 350K)

They all come from the same bloodline

>I'm Related To Dracula Says Prince Charles
youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk

Attached: melania-trump-photo-u1.jpg (650x347, 27K)

>Only through counseling and medication did Kyle A. Odom realize that the Coeur d’Alene pastor he shot six times was not an alien taking over the lives of other humans.
RIP, they got him boys

Attached: 055.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Egyptians knew 5000 years ago

Attached: Egyptian Meme.png (1150x1438, 3.65M)

>more and more ridiculous, conspiratard shilling
Just go ahead and show your Israeli flag already.

Does anybody here have those "They Live" glasses? Those would be bloody useful.

Attached: Ayyy.jpg (996x682, 64K)

They're called "Hoffman Lenses" in honor of Michael A. Hoffman II, holohoax debunker.

Link to full manifesto, not the butchered one you find on search engines:
mega.nz/#!hgBT3C7B!Abcah7y7U_41ENJg37PRgEefEOryMh-__7NGdVgVxOc

Any site that I dont have to use chrome for?

Checked you better get me a pair now Ive been working on my nephilim poison for a while and I think it may work on these niggers that can take bullets

Awesome. Thanks user. If anyone can find that interview with the preacher that woukd be fantastic

Ok you need a thermal imaging camera to see through the filter. A Sig Sauer Echo1 is a functional unit for this task. They can withstand .45 ACP to the head but not hypersonic rifle rounds, recommend .338 Lapua Magnum for effective results.

This thread has some useful info:
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3720.0.html
They require a blue dye which is one of the most restricted substances on earth because the people that run things know that these work.

>eyebrows

Attached: tenor.gif (500x374, 240K)

damn

An archieved thread from that link:
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19502808

youre a fucking glowing shill, you get the bullet mutherfucker

Attached: 1563991871964.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Prussian blue?

Lol calm down there leaf. Im just a regular guy.

Who tf is Kyle Odom, and why does he look like fuckerberg's retarded clone?

Attached: 001.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

There was a thread on this lastnight and its the first time ive heard of it. Since i had to be up for work i couldnt stick around long. So here i am today.

rollling for qt reptilians

Attached: 3gtse1j.png (735x720, 262K)

I can't find the name of it at the moment. Some think blue quartz will suffice but I've read that this specifc blue dye is required.

I was about to say, the link claimed it was blue quartz but thats like super common online. If it is a matter of light filtration, what spectrum would a blue dye cancel out, and would there be any other way to filter that frequency of light? Not entirely sure id -want- to see that shit though

Here's a scientific explanation:
>Wasmannian Mimicry-is when the mimic resembles it's host (the model) in order to live within the same nest or structure. For example, several jumping spiders closely resemble ants. In order to get "lost in the crowd" and thus avoid predators.
>Peckhamian mimicry-This is also known as aggressive mimicry, in which the model is the prey of the mimic. The predator mimics its prey to capture it. The most known example is Bird-dropping Spider. This spider hunts definite species of moths. The spider has specific glands on the abdomen which produce analogous of moths’ pheromones. Moth males allured by the pheromone fly towards the spider.

These organism seen to have both elements of Wasmannian and Peckhamian mimicry, they use cypsis to live among us undetected and prey on humans at will.

>To wear one's Hoffman Lenses is to view the world through the lenses of psychedelic drugs such as LSD
sounds about right

Attached: 092.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

>implying the two are mutually exclusive
There is water under

So an obsidian 3006 in my special minecraft mod would work? Any other mods for poison any anons can suggest for the final boss?

High-IQ post

a flat plane with a hollowed out center? excuse me?

Attached: 025.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

What's with you making this thread every day? I can only wonder at the motivation behind your persistence.

Fucking this.

RIDF go away

This is the first time I made the thread. I saw it for the first time lastnight right before i went to sleep so i only got to skim over the first few posts. I just wanted to know about the whole event. More specifically the preacher who survived those bullets to the face.

I think its Dicyanin (A blue dye that has allegedly been made difficult to possess since WWII) see this link:
soundofstars.org/auragoggles.htm

Whats insteresting is the 1 post by this id from people calling me a shill ect. Kinda makes you wonder

>disappearance of the inventor
Errrrr

>We're from Mars.
>White Europeans cardiac rhythm matches mars not earth
>signature of nuclear weapons conclusively found on Mars.
>Prehistoric Silbury hill England matches Mars' Cydonia perfectly

Attached: Silbury Hill.jpg (505x373, 135K)

You need to expand on your post.
>what are you talking about?
>how do you know this?
>does this tie in with the Ubaid statues?

Would be a good start.

First time I’ve seen an Odom thread in a while asshat

Can’t name a better manifesto

Ive read about circadian rythms matching to that of a martian orbit. First time ive seen that pic though. The coincidence is real, if you believe in such things.

>>what are you talking about?
Glasses with dicyanin block ouy a lot of the whitelighy spectrum so you can see auras and other normally non-visible aspects of the world.
>>how do you know this?
I've just come across it online a few times in the past, no practical experience
>>does this tie in with the Ubaid statues?
When you see peoples auras you also see people that aren't really people. Others masquarading as human

This has deffinitely piqued my interest beyond all recognition.

>Glasses
In the Bible OT, they had this kind of projection device that was placed into a 'breastplate' that manipulated reality and could determine what someone was thinking or hiding e.g. sins. Like a fucking carebear beaming out some kind of spectrum of light or wave -it's called the Urim and Thummin.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urim_and_Thummim

Thoughts?
Related?

If their technology is millions of years beyond ours i cant fathom how we would be able to detect it at all

>aulis.com/mars.htm

more info on England and Mars's Cydonia.
Very odd.

Also the book of ezekiel describes all sorts of unimagimable technology

The Reptilian thing is a fairly recent meme made by attention seeking faggots and kikes to bait Retarded Low IQ people into thinking they're woke.

It distracts them from the more important cultural, social, political and economic aspects(Jewish crimes) of a global conspiracy onto an outlandish unprovable shitstorm that has no bearing on anything tangible.

Slide thread.

Attached: FujiFilm-QuickSnap-Waterproof-disposable-camera-thumbnail.png (279x179, 95K)

Oh look, another Chinese/Russian tinfoil hat thread.