Chechnya

Red pill me on Kolechia... eh I mean chechnya.

Russians are generally considered tough in the West, but I've heard that Chechnyans are so tough that they inspire fear even in the Russians and they are basically the alphas in Russia.

Also they fought so bravely that Putin was forced to appease them with infrastructure projects worth millions and basically sucks their dicks.

Is it true? What makes them tougher than other muslims? Are they a big poblem in RU?

Attached: chechnya.jpg (262x192, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4
youtu.be/9OB72GZOS4c?t=91
youtube.com/watch?v=3gb5OycEs9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it true?

Yes.

> What makes them tougher than other muslims?

Hundreds of years of permanent wars and genocide. And life in poverty.

And of course hardcore Islam by ISIS tier.

> Are they a big problem in RU?

Yes. They tried to revolt 20 years ago. We had a lot of Muslim terrorism.

This place looks like Balkans 2.0

Attached: 1019259-59658EB099D4DFFFC1256F2D004800B0-ethnic_caucus.png (565x509, 261K)

so why didn't you kicked them out of federation instead investing millions?

And by the way, they are white.
Hitler considered Chechens as super Aryan.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Why didn't you just let them go?

Let them drown in their own problems and build a huge wall. It's not worth it Rusbro.

During WW2, punishment for defection to enemy was applied to the family of the deserter, death penalty
But since so many Chechens switched sides the more humane option was decided and they were all exiled to Kazakhstan

The Chechen problem was forever solved, until Khrushchev allowed them to return, starting

If I may venture a guess, the only good tiny neighbor is one you control. Losing to them would not give you control, in fact the opposite. It would create even less security.
Also, good to remember, the Soviet Union dissolution required a full economic reworking, which was occurring during these wars. Russia "struggled," more then than it would right now.

We raze their towns. And kill all rebels.
Kadyrov is a man of Putin.

Money needs only for his loyalty and for rebuilding region.

Attached: 4175603733_c76ee560fc.jpg (500x339, 69K)

No one wants literally ISIS next to our borders.
This could blow up the whole region.

Georgia Armenia Azerbaijan will blow up too.

read:

citation needed

if the leader is strong enough, these diplomatic maneuvers are not necessary
(which brings us to some questions)

>Kadyrov is a man of Putin.
he sold himself, but there are motivated chechens right now, and the day will come when they will challenge his authority

based and unfortunate

>Dagestan
Somalia-tier, is anything being done to sort it out?

>Yes. They tried to revolt 20 years ago. We had a lot of Muslim terrorism.
You mean 30.
It wasn't without the help from abroad.
From certain rich Arab states spreading and financing Wahhabism like they do elsewhere (e.g., Syria), to foreign fighters that were fighting USSR in Afghanistan just few years before that.
Some Chechens cooperated with these fighters.
When the first war ended and they got disappointed with their new overlords, many Chechens (like Kadyrov's father) switched sides and then fought with Russian forces against others Chechens and foreign fighters.

Unfortunately its all true,
Moreover, the govt is using chechens as supression force, because they have no connection to russian peoples. Same way tzars used cossacs

1. Let them be - in 10 years it is ISIS unleashed
2. There’s huge oil deposits there

We will see. But I believe they become more civilized every year.

They were literally barbarians with tribal society.
They had not any alphabet before us.

Even now! now! 2019 they have literally tribes.

Absolutely correct. Thank you.

Are they tough? Stalin almost destroyed them at the time, they were lucky that they still exist. Russians, as usual, exaggerate everything, we treat them the same way you treat Turks. Plus, any small nation builds itself up a little more, which would seem the basis. Many Chechen jihadists are now living in Germany and have organized a mafia there, even Turks are afraid of them. All that they fear is that they will find Russian special forces. In fact, igil in Syria is much tougher than the Chechens. Basically, if they attack someone, it’s just a mob and they shoot it on video. Russian nationalists periodically kill them in the dark alleys, something like that. We killed them in the 90s More than 300k, ours died somewhere around 15k.

>Why didn't you just let them go?
It risked further collapse of Russia elsewhere. But most importantly, look what happened to many republics that seceded from USSR. Like the Baltics, Ukraine, Georgia. They became tools against Russia. The same would happened to Chechnya at best. At worst, there will be that plus an internal conflict between some warlords with external intervention like we saw in Syria (western weapon, Saudia/Qatari cash, etc.), with Sharia laws in-between. It could become a terrorist training ground right at Russia's border...

>Even now! now! 2019 they have literally tribes.

this is also characteristic for albanians in balkans so i'm very familiar with what that means

Russia is a shithole full of slavshits and churkas. Now churkas Tajiks and other Stanis are moving and increasing their birth rates. Putin the kike loves them.

Real red pill is just South of Chechnya.

>we treat them the same way you treat Turks
What do you mean? Turks are fully integrated in Germany. There was no real discrimination against them for at least 20 years. They are pampered as fuck and louder than any other group. I don't see many Eastern Europeans shops, kebab shops, shisha bars etc... but Turkish ones are at every fucking corner. Eastern Europeans are basically invisible here desu.

This.

Chechens are nothing scary, theres a decent amount of them in my MMA club but 99% of them are skinny manlets and are pretty decent people . Over exaggerated as usual. I prefer dags though.

We also have a few Ossetians but they're completely bro tier.

With fully integrated I mean of course from OUR side. I can't say it is mutual. Just to clear that up. Like I said: We don't "treat" them any way. Our population gets constantly brainwashed 24/7. They're treated as full Germans. Oh and they usually drive the fattest cars here.

Chechnia was actually called Albania in ancient times

I was also speaking to one of my dagestani friends and he told me most women and men are westernised and they've lost faith in islam to the point of just not caring anymore.

>Russians are generally considered tough in the West
Wat?

Lots of polish bars and shops in berlin tho

No Albania was the name of Central and Northern Azerbaijan, not Chechnya. Chechnya in ancient times was caled Gargaraea.

>What do you mean? Turks are fully integrated in Germany. There was no real discrimination against them for at least 20 years. They are pampered as fuck and louder than any other group. I don't see many Eastern Europeans shops, kebab shops, shisha bars etc... but Turkish ones are at every fucking corner. Eastern Europeans are basically invisible here desu.
I based my opinion on the publications of this forum. In short, Russians are probably a little worse for Muslims than you are. We do not like that they have mosques in the territory of the main Russia. And we also pay them a lot to hush up the war in which we killed thousands of civilians, by chance of course. Most likely, the new generation of Russia will simply give Chechnya independence, and maybe the entire Caucasus, and we will say goodbye already.

Do you need a reminder, faggot?

Attached: EB77E62D-9BAD-40C5-9940-AB46EF880D53.jpg (640x470, 52K)

Based

Caucasic Albania was where now is Daghestan not in south where is Azeirbajan

Yeah keep throwing your man at a wall till it eventually breaks faggot. Using WW2 as an example for russian toughness is the most retarded thing I've heard in quite a while

Daghestan had stuff like Derbent and Sarir.

Attached: Aghuank.jpg (260x162, 21K)

>even Turks are afraid of them
Lol, Turks are considered rough or something?

Attached: sketch-1544046271132.png (1200x1609, 1.45M)

>Lol, Turks are considered rough or something?
Well, I watched the German plot about the Chechen mafia in Berlin, they drove the Turks there. Well, I do not know, everyone here complains about the Turks, probably there is a reason.

I'm not speaking of emigrants. I'm actually speaking of "real" Russians residing in Russia.

To deny they're tough is just silly. Just compare our prisons to their fucking prisons. Buck again what does tough even mean anymore? By these metrics murricans and niggers are also tough. And spics. And isis. Europeans have the luxury of not NEEDING to be tough. Our police functions well. Living in Russia is probably like living in the fucking jungle or at least it was in the 90s.

I bet your women didnt think so at the time, franz.

Lol you gotta be naive to think otherwise. I'm 6ft3 and have a very Russian accent, I went on holiday to uk and met up with a friend and they couldn't stop going on about how intimidating I am. When literally no one cares in russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4

Chechens, like any flavor of mudshit are very tough when in groups, basically like gypsies but with more testosterone.

I'm 1.98m senpai

youtu.be/9OB72GZOS4c?t=91
1:35

didn't call you senpai Jow Forums changed my words

>go to country where Lithuanians are scarce
>tell them I am from Lithu-fucking-what?
>oh you are basically Russian yes

Reeeee

Being tall doesn't make you automatically better in war retards due to less dense muscle structure, less suitable equipment and greater hit area. Street fight? I don't know. Endurance is just as important. A dude who is gasping for air after 2 minutes doesn't stand a chance against a fast guy with quick footwork who could dodge for a fucking hour without getting tired.

I just don't know anyone who considers Russians to be tough. Everyone I know just thinks of them as them perma drunk weirdos (similar to the ones you can see on YouTube)

*[...]thinks of them as perma[...]

I have been doing sambo since I was 7 but thats besides the point, i wasn't talking about a war scenario just a irl one which i told you about.
all you need to do is look online
youtube.com/watch?v=3gb5OycEs9Y

I'm speaking of their military, not the average Joe on the streets. Just for info: They can train on the entire vast Russian territory, not like us who can only train on the soft-climated German soil. This was even apparent in WW2. All our tanks were made for European soil, not the wild Russian climate. Oh and they're fuled by the real patriotism not like our army for some vague ideal of a democracy. Can't beat that.

If you want to diss them, diss them based on things they really suck at like corruption. Dissing them for their military not being tough is just delusional. They are souverein, we're not.

Putin blowtorched perhaps 40,000 of them.

They never said a peep under Stalin.

Barbaric muslims.

its good that no one knows where this country is

Gay as fuck. You don't attack someone who doesn't want to fight. But I don't know the backstory, probably the nigger brought it upon himself.

Most fights are gay though.

The more i think about it (I work in the west) the more i come to the conclusion that westerners percieve russians as tough mostly for the fact that russians are GRIM. There’s always that darkness, sadness in the, which you notice only seeing its absence in westerners (which, in turn,makes you subconsciously percieve them as weak).
I actually miss all this depression when im in the west. Fuck your smiley faces.

Lmao you what mate? He clearly wants to fight, the nigger has his hands up.

for a bullshit war

>Germans kill twice as many russians as the other way arround
So alpha and tough

It depends in which town/region you live in. Nobody looks happy in poor neighborhoods, it's actually considered a weakness.

In burgerland russians are seen as a meme as well. Probably because of the whole "you slav you lose" shit and whatnot

they aren't white, lol no independent republic in russia or russia proper are white

cope. I've given examples and had experiences told to me about the same thing happening in america when someone i know visited.

being a slave to the czar for hundreds of years and enduring communism for 60 after that will make any people weak and sad

Why were Circassians expelled but other muslim Caucasians not?

I blame the accent.

Russians sounds emotional and aggressive as fuck. German sounds terrifying too but in a calm and cold way.

Russians sounds like he is ready to bash your skull in. Like I said really, really emotional, like he is put on fucking fire.

IDI SUDA SUKA NAHUI BLYAT PIDARAS SUKA NAHU BLYAT

russian law dictates that every citizen must spread their asscheeks on the first request from the chechen overlords. anyone stating otherwise is a shill

They are under protection of p*tin's government, similar to shitskins in Europe.
There were cases of sporadically forming riots of ethnic Russians to fuck roaches' shit up when patience run out, but each time extreme amount of government pigs from other regions was brought in to suppress it.

Because Russians are pathetic cucks

cuck

I bet you read lentach & medusa every day

Yep. As one russian writer said: “The cosmological reason for existence of Russian people is to consume energy of the sun and transform it into suffering”

Thats some fucking textbook level projection there pal.

projection of truth onto your computer screen

Chechnya is unironically the most based and redpilled region on Earth. Full stop.

Wasn't it "to serve as a warning example to the rest of humanity so humanity doesn't make the mistakes Russia makes"?

It's literally true though.
>Phew it's now 1917 and we have democracy, what could possibly go wrong?
>*revolution, civil war, WW2, cold war, collapse, 90s appear*

So you admit you're a cuck. Go outside, have sex, get a girlfriend, go do sport.

Honestly without genocide I don't know how to get rid of them

All our major transport areas have to have armed guards now because Chechnyans just blow shit up

Thanks to (((germany))), no less. But unfrotunately you are right. Throughout 20 century russians always made the most retarded choice among those available.

Because of "imperial complex" and absolutely jewish and neo-communist government

And to add to this, it doesnt seem to me people are learning on mistakes of my retarded land

Churkas are whiter than Russians

>The cuck cries out as he strikes you.

It only took me about five minutes of research to agree with you with great confidence. These people are bred to be warriors who aren’t afraid to die.

>Chechen mafia in Berlin

cope just admit you want to suck his dick faggot

What?

Chechens are khazars

The 20th century for Russia looks like something straight out of a nightmare. You were almost annihilated so many times. It couldn't have been worse. Both Stalin AND Hitler tried to exterminate you and for a half a century the West antagonized you. But even if you go back the Czars brutalized you... Russia is quite possibly the most traumatized nation on earth. Poor Russia :(

Russians sound like scared little cucks when they talk about Chechens, no matter how tough they think they sound.

>w-we should genocide them! T-that’ll make the Chadchen meanies stop!
Admit your inferiority, bitch boy.

i admit

Lmao, chechen Diaspora.

Roaches are eternally salty that the Ottoman empire ended, failing to understand they literally weren't the one in control during its golden age, their janissaries slaves were (by the end turned overlord because Turk are retards and European slaves managed shit far better them them, better than they ever could hope to by themselves).

Ain't for no reason there has been to civil war following Erdogan laughable false flag and disposal of all opposition, Turks are just fucking stupid and unable to see truth as is. Also Turk are very impulsive, it isn't rare that you hear of a Turk killing another in broad daylight over a slightly mishap or wrong comment, to the point that even friend threat one another as enemies if one happens to be in a threatening pose or wielding a firearm.

I researched them too faggot and from what I've read they're not inherently superior or braver they just have tighter group cohesion and they're usually the first one to shoot/use the knife.

Like with niggers the compassion of civilized people turns against them.

Don't you still celebrate 9/11 20 years later?

We get a 9/11 equivalent every few months in random area's

Attached: really dude.png (137x165, 38K)

>We get a 9/11 equivalent every few months in random area's
uh ok then lmao

Attached: s12314.gif (360x346, 170K)

Ahh, the sound of cope and shame. What are the chances that one of the few Chechens in America is posting in this thread? Based recognizes based, simple as that.

Europeans, Americans, Russians... it doesn't matter. We must all unite against shitskins and niggers. Our history is far too great to sacrifice it to a bunch of goat fuckers and jungle dwellers.

Lmao you live in america and know nothing.

I'm not a liberal you pathetic pootinfag.

>t. Le 56% mutt