What if mecca suddenly disappeard?

Newfag here. Do you guys think that if mecca would be destroyed, the relegion of islam would slowly fade away?
And does the german police know that i am asking this?

Attached: SandNiggersStone.jpg (970x647, 209K)

Just nuke the black stone, problem solved.

Fun fact: just like Jewish Religion, Muslims used to be pagans, and this stone was a holy site for their Pagan belives, after Mohamet "invented" islam and conquered mecca he made it holy site of Islam.
And yeah if u nuke mecca pretty much all point of their religions will just fade away.

Attached: 61321085_2678974778798960_5522128963880615936_n.jpg (500x522, 30K)

I think it would only make them more cohesive and angry. They would play the victim card and use it in their advantage like Israelis. Islam would get a boost in other words.

if you destroy the cube all the muslims will deactivate like the borg

It would be like knocking over a hornet's nest and smashing it open on the pavement. It would be the world vs. Islam. It would force the muslims to accelerate all their plans rather than relying on birthrates alone.

Mecca got raided in ancient times; they got their Holy Stone stolen and simply replaced it with another metorite. Meaning, their religion is quite pragmatic, they'd just build a new Mecca to pray towards. And hate the people who destroyed the old Mecca even more. If you want to get rid of Islam you need to get rid off the Muslims themselves, not their "holy sites".

It's all part of the same ancient math cult.

Attached: vesica_piscis_9.jpg (1000x1542, 465K)

Or just remove the Imams and the holy sites

>relegion of islam would slowly fade away?

it will fade away anyways

What's stopping them from electing new Imams?

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 5K)

A meteorite. Duh.

imagine actually worshiping a box

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-143123.jpg (1440x2960, 644K)

No, it's been destroyed multiple times in the past.

How many of them get trampled to death every year during hajj?

Attached: megalol.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

As nobody answered your second question: of course the police knows. They will stalk you this night and anal fuck you with their Schlagstock. But only once. Then they'll leave you alone. We have all been through this.

they'll blame the mossad sharks or something

>idol worshipping is a sin and leads to death sentence in islam
>they have idolised a fucking meteorite and worship it
hmmmmmmm

Attached: 1563828222665.jpg (336x356, 17K)

Muhammed is from Petra so I really could give two cents what the Saudi Jews want to do. Your not fooling me.

Muslims would just turn to france

Holy shit...
Believing Muslims worship the Kaaba and that your fantasies will come true.
Whites are disappearing and I can clearly see why.

Attached: RespectingIslam1.jpg (403x403, 36K)

Attached: flushing toilet.gif (800x337, 1.99M)

>you're