Pedophile AMA

Raving unapologetic proud pedophile here Jow Forums ask me anything your grown adult humpers.

Attached: 371936_1.jpg (590x350, 32K)

Do you prefer little boys or girls and why?

have you ever raped a child?

dont tell me that sexual relations with a child isnt rape

Little girls. I'm no faggot. I like girls because it makes me feel like a giant with a monster cock. Next.

how long have u been a oiker

First time was 1965 most recent was 2028. I take what I want I care nothing.

Since 1965. next

Careful man, some of the people who post here are really good at finding people.

cool larp

Time travelling pedo rapist, huh?
You'll burn with the rest of them, I promise you.

How did you stay out of jail?

Can I kill you?

I'm jewish and have a lot of money

wienstien, is that you.
you rascal, you

get off 4 chan, you got movies to produce

Whats your name, address, and place of work?

What does it feel like, to be a vestigial human? One that should have died off millennia ago? The only reason you exist is that your stupid fetish results in pregnancy sometimes, just like rapists, and so here you are, alive and repulsive.

Once upon a time, homo sapiens began to evolve away from their animal origins. Menstruation began to happen at later and later ages.

Homo sapiens noted that the best parents are adult parents. In response, our ancestors socially engineered a world in which humans were not breeding at too young an age, so that baby humans could thrive and survive. Parents who are too young are terrible parents. Marriage took place between almost-adult teens at the minimum.

The onset of menses was as late as 16 to 18 during the Victorian era.

Then in modern times, humans learned that human brain development does not stop until late teens, early 20s. Same with foot development, and height development.

Our ancestors were right to make certain that children and teens did not become sexually active 'til adulthood.

Children and teens suffer from poverty of experience. This includes sexual experience. Too early can mess up a kid's brain and other development. An adult who wants to fuck children or young teens is an adult who wants to take advantage of and exploit that poverty of experience. Pedos are archaic, animalistic humans who are immature, selfish homo sapiens who think that their orgasms are more important than a child's healthy development or even civilization/society at large.

We need to identify the genetics of the pedos, and then sterilize them as soon as they enter this world.

You take some Virgin girl? How do feel it?

Who do you think the gangstalkers are? I mean the hidden ones you can't hear running the whole show with the talkers.

Attached: 1559950117202.png (794x782, 847K)

I reported this thread to law enforcement.

Evolution dictated that homo sapiens puberty and brain development start to match up in terms of real time.

But pedos and modern influences like chemicals and industry and social norms are standing in the way of natural evolution.

Just like Africans should have all gone extinct millennia ago, we interfered too much with Mother Nature's plans.

Name, address, work scheduke?

Nice try, FBI