New Tina Toon

What do you guys think?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-24-15-30-49(1).png (1080x780, 701K)

I hope Boris stands up to Trump's Zionist war mongering and doesn't go along with him in inciting war with Iran.

Wtf are you an antisemite? We must stand with our holy ally. Do you like islamic shitskins? Jews are white like me and you.

I'll bite, iranians are not semites, they are unironicaly whiter than kikes

Boris is a Jew Yorker, born to a Jewish Russian liberal intellectual mother. Not going to happen, if anything he's going to go to war for Isreal first and drag the United States into it.

Do foreigners not realise that Boris Johnson is the most socially liberal politician out there? He's in favour of gay marriage and is pretty damn globalist.

Remind us all of where Blumpf was born

both jew yorkers, both zionists. The UK jew even went to a Kibbutz in the Occupied Land of Palestine.

Interestingly, Donald Trumps father in law (Melanias father, Barons grandfather) is a card carrying communist, he even had a car in Slovenia during Iron Curtain.
And he looks like Trump kinda

Attached: image-271.png (640x360, 262K)

>Jews are white like me and you.
t. Dirty Scheming Kike

>What do you guys think?
Show the real one.

>not understanding a basic shitpost

Attached: 1395477106697.png (405x405, 153K)

I have no delusions as to who Trump is loyal to. I know where he was born and who he serves, it's the same nation that Boris serves

Attached: 687216772.jpg (594x395, 40K)

The fact that these two utter morons are in the position their in goes to show anyone can do anything

Heheheheh NO

Attached: 1563986967515.jpg (573x551, 122K)

>His great-grandfather was a Turkish journalist[6] Ali Kemal Minister of the interior in the government of Ahmed Okdai, the last Grand vizier of the Ottoman Empire.

I would have liked to vote for the nazi leftists

>Interestingly, Donald Trumps father in law (Melanias father, Barons grandfather) is a card carrying communist,
>Yugoslavian boomer was born into gommunism

WOW YOU DON'T SAY???!!

powerful and says a lot about society

Tina Toon’s art is abysmal, she’s like an even shitter version of Ben. She literally cannot draw whatsoever.

Attached: 1114E908-623E-4C82-B266-E875971B3AC1.jpg (500x600, 75K)

at least she didn't label the fucking comb