Hello,'former liberal here. I say former because today is the day we lost BIG time...

Hello,'former liberal here. I say former because today is the day we lost BIG time. Mueller was supposed to have Trump in handcuffs but it just didn't happen and this what was promised to us for so many months. I'm fed up and sick of it all. From now on I'm done with politics. The game is rigged and for those of us on the right side of history. Today America died
and with it the hope of many brown people who wish to live here and deserve to live here in peace. You racist right wingers made your bed now sleep in it like dogs. story just keep losing. FUCK TRUMP, FUCK BOB MEULLER, AND FUCK THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Attached: 759FD480-A63B-4690-9073-0598564AF769.png (731x452, 46K)

oh it's not as bad as that. sleep on it. you might change your mind

cope

As if we get anything out of this retarded and totally irrelevant shitshow. You libtards are the only ones who've made the beds you now lie in bc you believed obvious bullshit from the start.

MICHAEL MOORE IS FUCKING FAT

SAGE we got a shill here boys

Attached: Merica.jpg (225x225, 10K)

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Attached: fagtifa.jpg (1834x1366, 1.29M)

POST SALT

GO GO GO

Attached: r56nie 5id.png (970x266, 47K)

POST YFW LIBERALS TRUSTED DA PLAN

Attached: 1542138541801.jpg (640x960, 121K)

loser pov. boys after all that shit they slung literally nothing. Article after article, paid shilling, so much patience to finally laugh as shills on suicide watch.

Attached: 3DD0E9A5-4705-4EC7-BFF7-523625A2BDB4.gif (112x112, 6K)

>The game is rigged
Well duh.

thats not enough of an apology

Attached: 1560137020499.jpg (1400x1400, 224K)

is it mueller time yet ahahhahahha. Dems got fuckinf btfo on national tv.

Attached: A2381DC4-9C87-4EC0-85DF-D38DB2E577C4.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

Considered bumping for shits and giggles. But no, sage. Faggot.

m8 just quit your frail ego and moral grandstanding and join the winning team. Quit the onions formula, quit the phytoestrogens, quit the onions lattes, start lifting, take regular showers, clean your bedroom, and register on WinningTeam2020 and join the family.

Libtard demonrats are seething! The wall just got 10 feet higher! MAGA!

forever lol at the alzheimer defense because the careerist slugs can't admit the foreign sponsor of terror Israel illegally rules the US

this. Do some of your own research and realize the left lies to you about almost everything to make our side look like a boogie man, because they have nothing to sell citizens.

nice cope bud we have not been to war and obummer dropped bombs for 4 years while you didnt say dick.

Attached: D31CEE7E-DDAF-474A-B9C0-E02DA387FA8A.png (260x350, 97K)

>former liberal here.
Same. was liberal for the first year or 2 i was politically aware. i always still loved America but i was a shit eating SJW by 2012 standards. then i became a libertarian. then stopped caring and said i guess Bernie sanders is the guy. And now im here

actually i talked massive amounts of shit while the college radical obama funded ISIS terror at the behest of Israel in syria and libya. Zionism is the jewish version of german Nazism

Maybe you spics, poos, and nigs should go back wherever the fuck you came from if you don't like it here. Whites don't commit crimes.

Hello,'former liberal here. I say former because today is the day we lost BIG time. Mueller was supposed to have Trump in handcuffs but it just didn't happen and this what was promised to us for so many months. I'm fed up and sick of it all. From now on I'm done with politics. The game is rigged and for those of us on the right side of history. Today America died
and with it the hope of many brown people who wish to live here and deserve to live here in peace. You racist right wingers made your bed now sleep in it like dogs. story just keep losing. FUCK TRUMP, FUCK BOB MEULLER, AND FUCK THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Attached: itwasherturn.jpg (750x841, 133K)

You can go suck a dick and never come back. My god you sound so homosexual.

Cool - you got the message - NOW LEAVE NIGGER!

We gave you a chance to join the team and come on in for the big win. Buuut nooooo. You wanted to be an SJW and call everyone raaaaciiiist.

i guarantee OP is not even american

> and with it the hope of many brown people
You have to go back you fucking racist.

>many brown people
Niggers ain't people.

The ZOG lost the most today.

Attached: 0vjH10.gif (480x360, 1.95M)

lol k