COPYRIGHT AUTHORIZATION

ITT a couple of you say its okay for me to have these images printed on canvas. Walmart already printed them on the largest blank canvas they have but will not let me pick them up unless I have copyright authorization (which is ironic because I printed out 700 photos for the great meme war of 2016 handbook) but any way 1 person painted st brenton and give me consent the angel is a little more tricky I need one of you to be a heir of the Meddicci Family and give the ok to have the angel copied onto canvas.

Attached: saint brenton.jpg (2004x2688, 2.16M)

Attached: IMG-0001.jpg (1125x1467, 266K)

Medicci Family please check in and who ever put oil to canvas please authorize

Did it never strike you that this is an actual painting, but a filter from any photo editing software? Just write yourself a letter of authorization and have a friend answer the phone if necessary.It's digital work, who can backtrace it?

MY NAME IS ANONYMOUS; I MADE THIS MEME, ONLY ANONS MAY USE IT.
NAMEFAGS BTFO

yes, both are that is why i need CA and thats not a bad idea but I do not want to put any of my friends on a glow niggers radar

does it really work this way in the land of the free?

in europe a printer/ copyshop couldnt care less what he's printing for you?

Attached: 1560966522140.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Did you already pay or are you expected to pay at pickup?

>700 photos - processed by a machine
>largest available canvas - processed by human
That's the difference.
Find some chink print shop that doesn't care.

Yes or I would of been i my room hanging them next my real fine art works I owe them when they hand it over but they are printed I live in a all white mountain with native americans not a chink etc in 100 miles

How is printing one copy of anything a copyright violation? You're clearly not doing it to make money.

They are doing it for money.
Try to design and print your own Mickey Mouse cup...

I think they just want to fuck with me and see if I will chimp out 10 - 4

Yeah, the Tarrant spergery probably made them not like you juuuuuust a little bit.
You're literally a worshipping a mass muderer. What did you expect?

name a better role model for the current climate Christ Cuck

To be treated the same as any regular Muslim?

sloppy job mossad

Brendan Torrent is a fag.

and i did not ask for you tell me what i am doing and if it is wrong or right i asked for 2 of you anons to claim to be the original artist and give consent and the other to be a heir of the medicci family and give consent to give their original copied on wal mart canvas

it's the image of an actual painting someone made and then posted on infinity.
I am still trying to understand wtf OP wants.

the mossad plan was so smart i am glad that he said hello brother while walkin up in full slavic sun he really thought prince brenton was going to take him on a mission L0L that boi wild as hell luckily the gate facing east was opened up and the lord accepted brentons offering

>2 of you anons to claim to be the original artist and give consent and the other to be a heir of the medicci family and give consent to give their original copied on wal mart canvas

They are both printed the angel without sloppy wrists and Prince Brenton

God murdered billions, everyone keeps worshiping him, I fail to see your point.

Wait, so every piece of artwork, including the shit I made in kindergarten is copyrighted?

This makes no sense, why would Walmart assume 100% of their prints need to have a copyright authorization when they don't even know if there's a copyright in place. I'm confused.

No. I print shit all the time to canvas copyright or not.Walmart is for faggots.

>Brendan Torrent
I actually laughed out loud.

I believe OP must be high on some heavy drug, i really don't understand his game here.
I mean, wtf