Anybody else like to plant seeds?

For the past 10 years i've been getting women in foreign countries pregnant and dipping. I've done this about 40 times in total, its pretty easy to do as an American.

Willing to give tips to anyone wanting to get in on this

Attached: 73366732-young-pretty-chinese-pregnant-woman-holds-her-belly-on-background.jpg (866x1300, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
voy.com/210024/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sneed

Attached: sneed.gif (480x360, 2.92M)

What got you into this in the first place

What's dipping?

bump

Attached: chad mcbig COCK.jpg (474x271, 15K)

>losing your essence and getting karmic ties

Attached: 1503381288946.png (1142x1735, 238K)

Okay how did you pull it off and how do you make sure you dont get caught/traced

Leaving

Probably a larp, but if not, you're a piece of shit. These kids will grow up without a dad, you absolute nigger.

I would love to do it but I want the babies, no son of mine is being raised by a single mother

What a gay thtead

Attached: sketch1563317338307.png (720x720, 181K)

Leaving without a trace

safe to say you have aids.

How do you deal with the law/claims from the mom? Are you paying them to raise the child?

idk if id like brown genitalia mate.

I only go to 3rd world countries and do this, mostly Asia. China and Vietnam are good places to do it, target rural girls or poor city girls. Promise you'll take them back to American and marry them and you're golden

>Probably larping
There's nothing but larping here.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).png (1184x666, 1.28M)

They can't claim shit, i give them a fake name and only target women that I perceive to be uneducated

You a boomer?

I got a girl pregnant while studying abroad and kind of just came to the conclusion that she couldn't do shit to me if I just left her. From then on it became a hobby

enjoy your karma

Nope, i get tested every 2 months

I don't believe in that nonsense

Definitely a lark, but real people like this exist

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/

I don't know man, I would feel bad for the naive girl, especially if she is already poor.

I want to go to the Philippines and impregnate some women and leave.

I want to make Hapa children but I don't want to raise them.

>If this isn't a LARP
This is nigger-tier behavior, memeflag.

If it's not white who cares that's why it's good for white men to go to the Philippines and impregnate the women.

I busted in a bunch of Canadian chicks; can’t get stuck with child support but they all murder them before they hatch :(

If you're American these women basically throw themselves at you, anything to escape living in a shithole .

Attached: 1*bs9Ea6VD31xrgGcumcl7KA.png (698x400, 262K)

you are the source of so many tears, shame on you

My dream is to go to India and impregnate a 100 women but it seems like the Philippines is the only place with laws that allow fertile white men to show up for a fee months impregnate women and leave without consequences.

Detatch yourself from that feeling, have some fun,

What got you into LARPing professional niggardry?

Been going to china and doing this since 2010, no repercussions yet

That isn't high quality behaviour, but if you're going to do it, aim at improving the human race.
And 40 is amateur time.

Attached: pic.png (967x480, 177K)

That's the problem with China abortion is legal there Philippines is where the man needs to go to impregnate women with out consequences.

Have you done this in India or just the Philippines?

Based and hedonpilled

Have the women neared the children or gotten abortions.

Philippines is better for this.

Abortion is legal in china

Im planning on taking a year off and going on a world tour to do this full time, aiming for at least 100 women in one year..

Attached: 800px-Wolf_with_Caribou_Hindquarter.jpg (800x1000, 178K)

IM A SICK SNEED I LOVE A GOOD FEED

White men need to breed Asian women for travel and fin but only marry white women and only raise white children.

I've managed to confirm that at least 12 of them have had the children , the others i havent been able to find out

Source of your pic related? That was a good read.

Nice
I still want to do this in India but to guarantee success in breeding I will be going to Philippines.

Havent been to india yet, 2 women from the Philippines have given birth. For one of them I was actually there for the birth but I left shortly after

Fake and gay. Getting laid in Vietnam as a foreigner is pretty much next to impossible.

The innocent victims abandoned in Sin City: Inside the red-light Filipino slum filled with children fathered by Australian sex trade tourists who get young women pregnant before disappearing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

you guys will get lynched given enough time

We need to make this the cultural norm...
It's the only way to save the world.

White skin and money will get you anything you want in Vietnam, atleast when it comes to poor women

> yet

Sounds fun that's where I will be soon go there yearly in the future breed the women.

Virgin detected

I'm afraid if I go to India i will bring back a wife but I know in the Philippines is just be breeding the women.

Based

Not really. I was in Vietnam for a month this year back in March. Flash too much money and youll just get scammed and ripped off. White skin doesnt mean much, theyre all into KPop Korean shit over there.

Im actually wondering what the legal repercussions will be if I get caught

Tell me how

Target the poor and uneducated

How do I do this in Japan? I go there for work now and then.

Attached: 1563409349749m.jpg (1024x1024, 93K)

>For the past 10 years i've been getting women in foreign countries pregnant and dipping.

You're human garbage OP. 100% nigger tier.

Eat shit and die.

How much to travel and how to travel to these places (drive boat fly. fly then drive to rural etc) and how do i stay safe there?

You're not gonna get away with it in japan unless you're super super careful.

Fuuuuuck

Rule 1: Dont do this in a 1st world country

you must be one hell of an autistic manlet

How did you confirm this?

In China probably bad in Philippines at worst child support but that barely works in the Philippines.

In India the family can force you to marry or charge you with rape.

So Philippines is the on safe haven to impregnate women and just Fucking leave without a care in the world.

>Target the poor and uneducated

So you mean literally the whole fucking country?

this 2bh
your race doesn't matter, you're acting like a nigger, bro

It’s what black men do as soon as they get a woman pregnant.

Here's how you can help the white race! First, go to this site:

voy.com/210024/

Just make an ad and hope you get a bite. Take ubers everywhere so your plate isn't recorded by the roastie, pay cash where you can, use apps like sideline to get another phone number for your "clients". I might be missing something, but if you're not a retard: you can remain anonymous.

At first I felt bad for the child for having a whore as a mother and no father but with a moral code like yours the kid's probably better off as is.

I only work 6 months a year. I fly there and find a fixer that can set me up(usually someone in the biz of prostitution), staying safe is a crapshoot so I usually stay in the city once I meet the girl and pay to have them come to me

>meme flag
Fake and gay

Probably from a shit country like Brazil and he’s getting off on this attention.

Please do tell me of all your sexcapades in Vietnam involving super slutty, non-conservative, DTF Vietnamese women who werent just prostitutes at Lady Drink bars.

Dont worry, I got plenty of time to hang around for this LARP. Go ahead.

It's aistralian culture to cream pie Philippine pussy but it's not Australian culture to raise Hapa children.

Any one who has a problem with this is racist and don't respect Australian culture.

A fixer?

We chat and other social media accs

One question, were you raised by a single parent?

Nope, 2 parent household

Someone who can take care of local stuff for you and find vulnerable women

Impregnate a Korean 69 health service room order worker that leave advertisements around japan you won't tell the difference.

>6 months a year

You work in the Maritime Industry? Oil and Gas?

Sounds like a pimp to me

I have often thought about that.
I have had one one night stand (female). I was drunk and we had oral sex. It was weird. In the end I felt as if I had taken something from him. Sucked out a part of his "essence" or something.
Started to think about the bliblical concepts. About Salome who tried to seduce Paulus and stuff.
Or maybe I just felt bad for having had a one night stand and that's my rationalisation. But it's weird that you come up with that concept.

Yup

BLEACHED.COM

fake name
fake line (use burner phone)
pretty easy if you go after women that are already married

Alright then do what you do but if you can try to help the mothers every now and then. It's only fair since they didn't abort your child.

You know the rules

Which one?

Sorry, oil and gas

there's no spiritual shit
you're a whore and you regret it, that's all
also tits or gtfo

op, kill yourself , single parent children are the reason for most LGBT,hard lefties ,criminals etc , honestly hope u get raped and lynched

Im helping them by giving them a white child

Oh shit we cant respond to this madman, bring it down to level 2 in attack mode, comical gesture, because we're clearly an organized force and show evidence of it

book your plane ticket now buddy

Imagine knowing your offspring are growing up fatherless and poor in some third-world country, being proud of it and posting about it on Jow Forums

>never change Jow Forums