I'm a CIA MK ULTRA child, and I'm programmed to kill off all Jewish life on the planet. The CIA didn't say it that way...

I'm a CIA MK ULTRA child, and I'm programmed to kill off all Jewish life on the planet. The CIA didn't say it that way, they used a different way to program the thought into my mind starting in 1963.

They made me a general at the age of eight years old. From the first day of written and verbal, (prior to this it was the tapes) in 1965 from my first day of written programming. And I memorized it, I memorized all of my CIA training. But the words, some I didn't know what they meant, but when I would see them in later life, the word would trigger the programming.

From 1965,

"You are the highest ranking officer of the United States. You are to prevent a fifth column take over of the United States. In the event of fifth column take over, you are to destroy the United States."

That was the first day of CIA training that would take four years. It started with psychic driving tapes and a powerful drug at age 6 years old, 1963, that was two years, then in 1965 started the much more intense training.

I've conducted operations in the US since 2003 for that purpose. I've conducted operations to destroy the communist since 1965.

I agreed to do what the CIA wanted me to do. I can write my operations and take a polygraph.

Attached: KUWODV014_label_B_2000.jpg (1000x1000, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6e6YQxOKy1I&list=PL16417F5158E0741E&index=20&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And what method did the CIA use to keep me in trance state? They put me in a room alone for an entire day, to the right of me was a large painting of General Washington. It was a large imposing painting looking straight at me. After around three or so hours, I said, OK, I will do it.

Only when I was waking from over 40 years of MK ULTRA trance state, did I realize the painting wasn't the same an the elementary school prints, it was the original painting which is featured on the one dollar bill. Slick wasn't it, each time the child saw a dollar he would remember.

The parents were Germans, I didn't realize they weren't my real parents until much later. I was worried when I saw the movie Boys from Brazil, because I worried they would find out I know. In the movie, the boy who was one of the clones of Hitler, had a German police dog, they had even given me a German police dog, and years earlier when I asked about Hitler, they began to comb my hair the Hitler way. I knew one of the grand parents was connected to the German Nazi party.

But I don't like Germans either. So any plan to kill off all Jewish life must kill off all German life on the planet, it's only fair. And I'm now for killing Russians because of Putin's betrayals. He made a joke of anyone who says the Jews are doing this and that, and now the Wagner set up to kill Americans for a public opinion campaign.

So see I should be angrier than anyone on this board, my life was taken, I conducted CIA OPERATIONS ALL OVER THIS WORLD AND WAS NOT PAID ONE DIME.

In the army in Korea 1976 to 1979, I didn't know about the MK ULTRA congressional hearings. I was afraid when the CIA came to Korea to see me. The first time I was suspicious, but then a Warrant Officer stopped me to ask me questions, I had known him before, he heard something and wanted to ask me. He told me, "I've been assigned to the military intelligence base,(this was in Yongsan 8th army compound) and there are two CIA teams there, and all they can talk about is you. What did you do?" That scared the living S.H.I.T. out of me, I told my self, I've done everything you wanted, why are you trying to compromise the mission.(it was because I became a liability, they couldn't have evidence for congress. I'm lucky they didn't kill me, I think it was because of the heroic mission of 1976 I was spared, but that's speculation.)

When I woke up in the early 2000's, around 2003 and it wasn't until around 2009 that I could publicly say what I am saying, but I also went to the FBI and found they're full of themselves and will not investigate something the government does to the people. It doesn't work that way.

So I should have more anger than anyone on the ZH board, but I see danger of a global war and I don't want to be on the losing side. (someday, I will write about some of my operations, I was good at what I did, because the CIA had spent a lot of time and money teaching me.)

BASED

Attached: 11.jpg (242x208, 16K)

Based CIA nigger Jew killer

2/10 larp, take ur meds

Why did you fail? Why are these rich jews still walking around? You know where they work. You can find where they live. Why are you so pithetic? Such an absolute waste of time and money. Such a fucking stupid useless failure. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCKYOU FUCK.
GO BACK TO WORK,
DO YOU FUCKING JOB
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Great Glowpasta.

>my mind starting in 1963.
get your old ass out of here fool

>the CIA came to Korea to see me.
were you selling nukes to Kim for halliburton?

wanna do an AMA op? Fuck off to plebbit

Attached: 65473456234564567867956.png (720x559, 514K)

What a fun LARP

Attached: 41FE6AA9-D1C5-43F1-B75E-B1E0DB19C5D7.jpg (235x195, 10K)

Really bad LARP faggot

>I'm a CIA MK ULTRA child

You will be now for larping as one.

Attached: 1547552232233.gif (400x169, 3.77M)

Well you're not very efficient

What's your song?

>They made me a general at the age of eight years old
fuck off LARP

Wow so this is the power of MKUltra

Oh shit we cant respond to this madman, bring it down to level 2 in attack mode, comical gesture, because we're clearly an organized force and show evidence of it

book your plane ticket now bud

You're literally schizophrenic. Please don't listen to your hallucinations or act on them. Life will be fine for you, but this is something you'll have to deal with from now on.

>anyone on the ZH board
go back to zerohedge you absolute looner

Sage
>8yo general
>locked me in room for entire day, after 3 hours they let me out

The gayest larp ever.

At least frank tried with his larps and it was slightly fun.

LMAO, what a shitty LARP. The narrative feels very crappy with the whole "germans are ebil!!! and covert kikesucking.
Jews are almost exclusively shit, any other ethnicity can't even come close. Every group has psychos but they are almost exclusively psychos.
CIA masturbates them under different banners (nazi, SJW, commie), you would know all of it if you were for real.

>implying CIA isnt already the 5th collomn controlled by the kikes
weak LARP.
If someone is interested in brainwashing methods
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658

All their esoteric tech has open references to jewish voodoo crap. A lot of their handlers and higher ups are kikes or dedicated golems.

polygraph can be tricked if you can self hypno so that wont be needed (derron brown showed this with some SAS dude once)
seeing ALOT of people trying to say you are LARP, so I believe you. because alot of people saying the exact same thing usually means shills or bots.

No, I'm a real victim of trauma based programming and I've being here telling about it for years.

Where that bitch who heads CIA worked before being appointed to it? Yes, some Kosher Nostra business.

Finish the job.

Attached: 1540916230876.jpg (1496x1800, 2.09M)

Traitor. You failed your ultimate mission and let down your country and us all. You are BAD MKUltra and should be shot for your disobedience. Kys.

> I'm programmed to kill off all Jewish life on the planet.

Can I donate somehow?

Attached: lmao.gif (498x406, 874K)

DEATH TO THE ISHTARIANS, GOOKS AND NIGGERS

How's it feel to know that you've failed in your sole purpose in life?

AXIS OF ISHTAR WORSHIPPERS EXPOSED

ENGLish
SCOTTish
IRish
FINNish
SWEDish
DANish
SPANish
POLish
JEWish
TURKish
YIDDish
FOOLish

Digits got me interested

George Washington painting..? Holy shit. Rest In Peace to that man. His angel has shown himself to me several times, a shining example of righteousness. Listen to this audio
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6e6YQxOKy1I&list=PL16417F5158E0741E&index=20&t=0s

proofs or

doing Gods work.

nice

may the Lord bless you

Attached: 1560810592595.jpg (300x300, 24K)

??? Expand on your thinking here please. Albanians for example in English don’t have ish there, but in the language they call themselves Shqiptar, which is very close to Ishtar. Finnish people on the other hand call themselves Suomi, so wtf senpai?

Do you have a patreon?

ANALBANIANS ARE WHAT YOU GET WHEN LITERAL NIGGERS AND POLISH RACEMIX M8

LET'S JUST SAY I'VE MADE SOME VERY ASTUTE OBSERVATIONS ABOUT (((THEM)))

Attached: 1524725556435.jpg (776x827, 145K)

thats not how words work moron.

Such as what faggot, I want to know.

Attached: 62939A21-B0EE-4C4A-AC32-5C1780EAD056.gif (500x338, 1.57M)

MORON? OKAY MUDSLIME I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

SEE FOR YOURSELF ASSHAT

Bruh I thought your thoughts were interesting and am asking you to expound on them so as to discuss. How autistic can you be

you are a douche

don't you fucking ever "bruh" at me again

He said George washington, not Adam Weishaupt :^)