>Blacks didnt invent anythi-

Why do you still fall for this meme?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebombo_bone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa

Attached: 555px-Os_d'Ishango_IRSNB.jpg (555x899, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0
atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/
atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woah we eternally btfo now

Attached: we be huwhite3.jpg (500x657, 159K)

>the notched stick
well, we stand corrected. I applaud your perseverance in this endeavor.

It's a mathematical instrument. They invented that while the ooga booga cavemen in Europe were busy chucking spears at mammoths

Nigs stopped evolving, Europeans didn't. Now you are here holding onto a notched stick from thousands of years ago.

The first computer.. Got it. Well done.

Is this a bot or an incredibly based Anglo bashing Greek?

Attached: 1563965720755.png (540x539, 230K)

They invented a dildo that doesn't fall over.
Amazing.

u wot m8

Attached: hello i am huwhite42.jpg (600x600, 148K)

>invent notches in stick to count
>botswana has entered the information era

what's next, a pile of rocks as a national monument?

No, a mosque made of mud as the greatest architectural achievement

Attached: Djenne_great_mud_mosque (1).jpg (2048x1362, 2.17M)

Doing God's work. Anglos are the scum of the earth.

A FUCKING SANDCASTLE

Niggers invented the original iStick.

built by the french recreating what the original built by arabs looked like

>a fucking toothpaste that got invaded by krauts
>having an opinion

im white as fook and got blue eyes.
>greek
>human
fucking funny though, laffin me arse off lyk

what was the ancient pyramids dumbass?

But Africa Literally Invented Nothing of Value

Attached: 1563509300422.png (488x301, 109K)

oi m8 u 'av a loicense for this butthurt?

Attached: hello i am huwhite40.jpg (599x403, 113K)

It's brown and sticky.
It's a stick.
Now you just need to rub 3000 of these together to achieve flight.

No, Arabs could at least build something, out of proper materials, that thing is epitome of nigger "intellect".
Oh, my bad, I tend to forget slave labour was very popular back then

>British
>White
May the souls of a thousand starved Irish haunt your soul.

BASED

>The Lebombo bone from the mountains between Swaziland and South Africa is the oldest known mathematical artifact.[22] It dates from 35,000 BCE and consists of 29 distinct notches that were deliberately cut into a baboon's fibula.[23][24]
>The Ishango bone is a bone tool from the Democratic Republic of Congo dated to the Upper Paleolithic era, about 18,000 to 20,000 BCE. It is also a baboon's fibula,[25] with a sharp piece of quartz affixed to one end, perhaps for engraving or writing. It was first thought to be a tally stick, as it has a series of tally marks carved in three columns running the length of the tool, but some scientists have suggested that the groupings of notches indicate a mathematical understanding that goes beyond counting. Various functions for the bone have been proposed: it may have been a tool for multiplication, division, and simple mathematical calculation, a six-month lunar calendar,[26] or it may have been made by a woman keeping track of her menstrual cycle.[27]

>Maths
>Literally Nothing of Value

>its a mathematical instrument
You have no idea what the fuck it is.

Is that an ancient dildo?

Attached: wewuzarchitects.png (958x521, 1.01M)

you don't actually think this is an argument, I'm certain of that. Quit being a faggot

Is that Britannia's version of Randy?

Attached: friggoff.jpg (453x644, 38K)

Yes.

>Niggers invented maths
Now this is some impressive level of we wuz

fuckin ell

if blacks are considered humans gorillas should be too

Attached: 1549657896819.png (1180x1150, 74K)

Considering its 40k years old, that's quite impressive they were inventing mathematical instruments

>"it may have been used as a lunar phase counter, in which case African women may have been the first mathematicians, because keeping track of menstrual cycles requires a lunar calendar"

Attached: 1561351360085.jpg (690x1024, 84K)

Pretty sure that came off a tree and wasn't invented by niggers.

Is it the stick these sheboons used to 'get us to da moon n sheit'?

Attached: th-1.jpg (474x702, 63K)

>greek far-right nazi party leader
>a non-white arab
can't make this shit up LMAO

Attached: kasidaris.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Hey now, give them some credit for being able to scratch straight lines on to that stick, that's pretty impressive

>unknown origin
>"believed" to be used for....

Fucking hilarious.

lol 1994 you guys really are so salty to find any shite data that hurts black people

greeks are filthy, comparable to sub saharan niggers. they are the most disgusting "whites" here.

ayo hol up
>smacks lips
so you be sayin
>sucks teeth
we wuz some kinda
>steals
genius n shieeeet
>murders

OP posts a notched stick.. Salty

>it may have been used as a lunar phase counter, in which case African women may have been the first mathematicians
Hahaha ok. On a related note I saw a homeless nigger bitch pissing in a cardboard box outside of a checks cashing. First mathematicians lol will these kikes ever stop.

just waiting for the Nigels to arrive and unwrap a flame war in typical Brit fashion

Attached: 1563676360971.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

>they needed a stick with notches to count to 5
"it's a mathematical instrument"

Attached: talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-invents-a-new-computer-the-east-15047823.png (500x697, 151K)

>the Lebombo bone's 29 notches suggest "it may have been used as a lunar phase counter, in which case African women may have been the first mathematicians, because keeping track of menstrual cycles requires a lunar calendar"

I can only imagine what they would think the sticks I used to carve as a kid meant, probably interpreted it as a solar map to the planet my DYI rocket flew me to. Oh wait I'm not black

Correct, anthropologists and archaeologists failed to find any evidence of neolithic flint knapping in Africa, like they did every other human population in world.

When will the brits fire back?

Hey Al

Attached: 1502837647752.jpg (960x539, 100K)

How can newegg not know they just happen to sell all the parts needed to invent computers?

Some poor Nodicuck got lost in the Congo and tried to math his way home with a wireless network...

Legit!

Its a counting stick, you silly american.
Its old, and its a stick with a tally count on it of some kind.
Thats... something.
Not much. But its something.

>any shite data that hurts black people

Sadly you don't need to look very far..
Look, I don't see why.. assuming you have all this kangly potential you can't just go back to Africa, establish a glorious Wakandan civilization and never have to have anything to do with evil whitey again?

You can use the stick to calculate the anti gravity propulsion vectors for your hover pyramids n shieet too, your ancestors have shown you the way!

Fuck off nigger, stop spamming these same threads every day. Everyone knows you are the lowest race, and these so called "achievements" are nothing compared to other cultures. Your countries are still shitholes and you are outdated farm equipment.

Niggers invented jenkem.
Still better contribution to humanity than kikes who invented only usury, communism and holocaust.

Harambe was twice the human of any nigger I've ever met. More compassionate too.

Or maybe they were just fucking with the bone for fun

I don't understand your question, but I have to go to Ikea right now to invent some furniture.

>be potato nigger
>don’t understand crop rotation
>blight
>surrounded by richest seas in Europe
>starve
>potato niggers gonna potato big

Looks like you can count to one using it.

AYE NIGGUH

AYE NIGGUH

WE WUZ MATHEMATICIANS AN SHIT

Attached: f338f4f8e754105a35ebeb7c386d14da.jpg (650x366, 22K)

>be potato nigger

That's a dutch flag sir.

Yeah totally it's not like they were exporting huge amount's of food to England WHILE THE FAMINE WAS GOING ON or anything....oh wait....

>The cultural displacement of whites is so obvious and malicious that even non whites will stand up

>Things that may have happened but some context was left out

This is why Anglos deserve to be hurled into the sun. It wasn't like the bong crown was taking their food or was it?

Attached: 33666550.jpg (400x398, 82K)

It's an edited headline, dumbass.

This rock was found in Africa, and because there is one rock in the rock, we can tell that ancient Africans had advanced knowledge of counting to one, counting to infinity, algebra, calculus, physics, philosophy, and chemistry, and were the first to fly to mars where they currently have Wakandan civilizations we could never dream of beneath the planet's crust.

Attached: rock.jpg (480x325, 22K)

what are
>forced shipments of food to the faggot anglo
>executions for fishing in "HM's waters"

It's just shittier Ogham.

Disgusting how they always try to make neolithic and paleolithic humans matriarchies and give women every discover and credit from the time. Doesn't hold up at all to scrutiny but really doesn't matter much at all. Not the hill I want to die on.

>71 replies for the big nothing
impressive autism

>wear patterns heaviest near the top and along the ridges.

willing to bet cash money it was actually used as a musical instrument where you rub a stick down the side of the notches.

Why do people not consider Egyptians africans? Egypt is arguably one of the greatest ancient civilizations

Not black enough.

when people say african they generally mean sub-Saharan africans like the Bantu not the caucasoid north africans like the egyptians

West african (negroid) and north african (caucasoid) are massively genetically divergent, and were historically separated by an uncrossable desert.

What you're saying is like calling Indians Chinese because they're both in Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0
imagine what could be if they where not held back by the white man

Attached: 1563662821153.jpg (800x807, 340K)

based greekposter.

Attached: antonio.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

>when you kinda feel bad for dumb nigs so you go back and give completely false, but creative, meaning to meaningless artifacts in order to make nigs not look as dumb but just prove that whites are smarter because we can just casually imagine uses for things they had no use for

It doesnt matter who the fuck invented what. People like you view the world In a a completely materialistic sense, and that is fucked.

It's a dildo.

as opposed to staying in the store after he was done shopping?

Africans of olde had prefrontal cortexes? Could it be that they were white?

Hey browncel spamming your shitty threads again.

Archeologists are mental retards who want an easy job with plenty of travel. Any half intelligent human wouldn't pick such a shit profession.

Why the hell don't people just say sub saharan africans when they're talking about sub saharan africans? If there is such a divide between different africans it only makes sense to specify so

> iBone...

Niggers were so smart they invented a notched stick so they could count to 20

The Lebombo bone was overtaken by all the other civilizations that independently invented the written language which involves literacy, reading, writing, and use of arithmetic symbols. They no longer needed a stick-like abacus symbols to keep track of quantity. They could instead write numbers onto surfaces and read those numbers.

==> Blacks invented durable and chattel slavery. They are so good at it they kept official slavery going throughout history. This invention of chattel slavery was good enough to remain in use into the 2010 decade in Africa.

==> The atlantablackstar.com site claims that many advances in metallurgy and tool-making were made across the entirety of ancient Africa. African inventions include the steam engine. Other african inventions are metal chisels, metal saws, copper tools, and iron tools. Africans invented copper weapons and iron weapons. Africans invented nails, glue, carbon steel and bronze weapons. Africans invented art. In places like Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda, the advances in metallurgy and tool-making surpassed those in Europe.
atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/3/

Where would humanity be if such creations didn't happen. Ungrateful huwhites

Attached: Never Forgetti.jpg (767x431, 33K)

imagine inventing something that counts to five when you have a hand with five fingers

I can’t even imagine how retarded you have to be to hold up a notched stick from thousands of years ago as an example of black’s technological prowess and legitimately think that you’re making a good point.

Apparently it tells them when their pussy bleeds too.
>tfw you trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die

You havent read the wiki article I posted huh, brainlet

>incredibly based Anglo bashing Greek?
All Greeks are based, that's why the first world appropriates its ancient culture as a founation. This one isn't based in particular, he just mad.
Yiorgo, I only hope you apply yourself as well to more important things

Attached: 1563996646616.png (800x322, 481K)

Since blacks demand that "usage of an item" means they invented it, that means blacks invented drinkable water. By putting water in one hand or cupping it in two hands and bringing it to the mouth to drink, this was the invention of drinking water. Drinkable water is an important required item in life, therefore you owe your lives to blacks for the invention of drinking water.

Blacks were the first humans to make use of breathable air. Therefore, blacks invented breathable air. You owe a lot to blacks for this invention. You owe your lives to blacks.