Keto = Redpilled

- Anti Vegan
- Anti capitalist (Keto foods are Inherently non shelf stable commodity products)
- Anti medical establishment consensus
- Anti ‘eco-friendly’ (mostly deriving from animal products)
- The diet is traditional (our Europeans ancestors ate Keto without knowing it)
- Eating Keto can be a little anti social (refusing cake at the office)
- Keto diet is the truth (it works if you understand what carbs are)
- Only intelligent people can conceptualize the idea that endless fruits aren’t necessarily healthy.
- Anti government narrative (disproves lies about saturated fats and explains the toxicity of sucrose and it’s subsequent derivative fructose).

Getting people to understand that the diet heart hypothesis is a lie is one of the most powerful things we can do to make people question the establishment.

Go Keto.

...How many people here are trying to stick to a ketogenic diet?

Attached: 41182D6F-5C36-4341-A5DF-34A11EE196A8.jpg (1011x885, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ibUMRf7TPro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain the proven success of the rice diet where sugar is the key ingredient.

You mean the diet every asian that looks like a women is on? Works great if you want to be a girl.

Go get your cholesterol checked after being on keto for a year. You'll finally realize what a retarded "diet" it is.

I am, went on it in 2012 after being vegetarian for over 20 years and developing asthma and becoming overweight.
Relapsed, gained weight again (after 40 everything sucks) and now being threatened with blood pressure tablets by docs.
Cons; can't eat chips (fries) and roast potatoes (life is cruel). Eating on the hoof can be impossible, pub meals in the UK don't know what keto is.
Pros; Mind becomes MUCH clearer, gain energy, IBS goes away, not bothered with hunger pains.

Rice based diets are not well suited to Europeans. Look at obesity rates today. It’s all related to increase of carbohydrates of all types alongside a reduction of saturated fats. How many generations of your ancestors do you think ate grains? agriculture has only existed in Britain for around 3000 years. What were we eating for the feast of evolutionary history?

>- Anti

If you define yourself but what you are "Anti" either fucking neck yourself or go discover what you are "Pro". Only children and leftists define themselves by what they are not.

t. Keto Bro

>Explain the proven success of the rice diet

Not familiar with Rice Diet, but..... Glucose burning is obviously a viable evolutionary strategy and can be relatively healthy, depending on:

1- Fiber intake to offset glucose
2- How active the person is
3- Genetics and efficiency with various carb sources
4- Which kind of carbs and how clean they burn
5- Overall EFA balance one is taking in

I know offhand that of all the grains, Rice burns the cleanest in the body. I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Did you know you have cholesterol in every cell in your body in fact you need cholesterol to produce sex hormones.

You do realize that there’s zero dietary requirement for consumption of glucose in fact glucose is so important that your liver makes it through gluconeogenesis when you eat saturated fats。

Dude, bread.
> Bread is fantastic
> Bread is and has been the single most important staple to the European diet
> Bread can feed the world

Bread > ketosis

I think you need to do a little bit more research because there‘s a lot of evidence that consumption of carbohydrates over a long period of time is actually a chronic toxin and can lead to Alzheimer’s, Type two diabetes, Glucoma and metabolic syndrome。 This can all be the case while being thin.

If you're a daily office working, sitting most of the day from 9-5, is Keto a good option for you? Are there food intake options to help deal with midsection fat, etc?

Bread is the antithesis of ketosis. You do understand that agricultural farming began in the Fertile Crescent many thousands of years before it arrived in Western Europe so certain groups may be more suited to consuming (((grains))).

Ok, let's assume I want to try out a Keto diet but I am also a poorfag, what do you recommend?
>inb4 stop being poor

When you eat keto your consumption levels reduce drastically. And there’s a misconception that consuming fat means putting on fat but the truth is the fats you eat or not the fats that you put on your body. A ketogenic diet can mean having a double cream coffee for breakfast and a bag of peanuts for lunch.

>You do realize that there’s zero dietary requirement

Did you even read my post? Maybe the part where I said I was
> t. KETO BRO
????

Yes, I'm aware that we dont strictly need glucose exogenously. I've been Paleo / Keto for 8 years. Do you realize that the body *still* favors glucose burning, and that given the chance, it will burn sugars before fats?

To say that glucose burning is unhealthy across the board is over-simplifying it. Every thought leader in the Paleo / Keto movement says as much. One -can- be healthy and eat carbs. Again, it's about a confluence of factors like I mentioned above. That being said, Ketosis does optimize the body, kick in some very nice epigenetic switches, and give you a slow burning, sustainable fuel source.

Imagine not evolving.

Ketogenic foods are incredibly cheap some examples are eggs peanuts cheese coconut oil double cream meat yogurt... For example today I had a double cream coffee for breakfast a bag of Sultan vinegar peanuts for lunch with lamb kebabs dipped in Greek yogurt with a side salad for dinner.

I lost ~120 pounds with keto about a decade ago. I've stayed on keto for the most part since then.
In early 30's now and have great lab results / cholesterol / blood pressure etc.
Keto is a way of life for me. Going through all of school-age years as a fattie and nearing 320 lbs around age 20 was disastrous. Losing it all and staying under 200 gave me such joy. Got married, had a kid.

Attached: F12.jpg (634x570, 122K)

The diet seems meh, but liquid ketones are legit.

I switched to keto a few years ago after being diagnosed with celiac disease. I've never felt better and I've lost a lot weight and body fat %. Obviously a lot of that has to do with cutting out gluten but not all of it.

The fact of the matter is your body prioritizes burning glucose because it isn’t heavenly toxic to your body having too much sugar in your blood. The glycemic index of fats is zero

Exogenous ketones do not work. The Jew is just trying to sell you another lie.

>Bloated
>Fat
>Inflammation
>Gut Imbalance from all the wheat & yeast
>Candida
>SIBO (literally poop circulating in your bloodstream)
>constipation
>Insulin spikes and crashes
>Not Calorically dense so you need to overeat
>often paired with either cheese or sugar to make it worse

Yeah bro. Rrrrrrealllly optimal for you there. Oh, you're European? Try:
-Vegetables
-FISH
-Pork
-Deer Meat
-Fats from Olives

for 1 week and see how you feel

Keto sucks... just get a macro nutrient app and figure out how your own body works.

you should also know your body already produces enough cholesterol to sustain itself
consumption of it is not really beneficial

My brother got rid of his Diebetis t2 and lost a shit ton of weight eating bacon, eggs, steaks, chicken salads mostly on this keto diet. sugar seems to be a hidden drug thats crippling the west

Anybody who proselytizes some flavour of the month diet should be shot and rolled into a ditch.

Again, bong. READ CAREFULLY

I am not saying Carb burnign is GOOD, I'm saying it CAN be healthy, depending on a variety of factors.

Example: Super high performance athletes are still advised to eat some carbs with their primarily paleo diets because they gas out too quickly wihout it.

Look into it. Sources:
-Peter Attia
-Mark Sisson
-Robb Wolf

That’s not a suitable solution for 99% of the population. The Ketogenic diet is a simple solution to a complex problem.

>flavor of the month diet
kill yourself you uneducated leaf

I'm aware of that you pedantic nimrod

Haven’t you heard of Tim Noakes?!

People aren't getting obses because of muh rice and muh grains. Absolute low iq nonsense. Most fatties don't even eat rice unless it's drowning in vegetable oil.

>eggs peanuts cheese coconut oil double cream meat yogurt.
I eat all that already, except coconut oil, I prefer other oils such as olive oil and pumpkin seed oil, the problem is this, I need a lot of food, because I am a hungry hungry hippo that works out a lot and runs even more, so I at least feel like I need some of the empty calories things like rice and pasta provide and I fear going towards more meat/fat would annihilate my wallet. I maybe could eat a ton of leafy greens, salad and more vegetables in general though, maybe I try that and a few more fruits

Even then, they usually eat the dish and skip the rice

You do understand that vegetable oil’s are just seed oils... Right?
‘Vegetable oil’ is just branding.

example meal of mine
also intermittent fasting is great

Attached: IMG_20180722_155724.jpg (3968x2976, 553K)

green veggies lead to bloating 100% of the time

OK eat a block of cheese and tell me that you’re still hungry.

>n-no it's the diet of my ancestors swer on me mum it will make you grow another testicle and four feet taller
kill yourself

Yes

>- Eating Keto can be a little anti social (refusing cake at the office)

Just say you've been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

Come on, Chris. Don't do this.

Jeeezus christ, stop being such a Zealot fag. Yes, I know of Tim. Yes, I know you can be a high performing athlete and Keto, but it's riskier and hard to do right. But YES, it is being done. You write as if you've just discovered keto and youre 14. But what would I expect from a fag who defines himself by "ANTI- (whatever)"?

Go away. You make us sane Keto people look bad with your zealotry

Not if:

1- you cook them
2- you have a healthy gut flora

When I'm on keto/paleo, I literally NEVER FART OR BURP. Why is that? Because theres nothing weird that my gut is reacting to that causes it to make gas as a byproduct

nope. I'm ordering dominos tonight.

If anybody wants to research a little bit more I would suggest watching some videos by the following;

Dr Robert Lustig
Dr Eric Permutter
Dr Eric Westman
Dr Zoe Harcombe
Dr Jason Fung
Dr Tim Noakes
Nina Teicholz
Gary Taubes

And watch this video by Dr Ann Childers...
youtu.be/ibUMRf7TPro

lel, point taken, that doesn't sound fun at all though, I would rather eat more nuts. I guess I will just cut down on carbs and see how it goes.

Yes, but have you considered

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2592x1944, 1.04M)

or better yet, be based and tell them your keto.

I just say "I'm one of those weird people who doesn't eat sugar". Everyone looks at me funny and then either admits that they're completely hooked on the sugar Jew, or they start qualifying themselves to me about they want to eat better. Either way I look good for holding a higher standard

considered that youve been jewed by the grain jew? Hows that brain fog treating ya?

Enjoy your fermentable carbohydrates you ruminant。

Enjoy your fermentable carbohydrates you ruminant.

Keto beginner here, any good recipes for breakfast?
Can't really start each day with eggs&bacon.
Any good recipe links or apps?
Found some groups on Fb, but still no joy with breakfasts.
And freaking avocados cost 2€ each.

You missed the part where I said I'm Keto AGAIN, didn't you? Poor IQ let. Don't start a thread you can't handle reading.

>the grain jew
so farmers?

>cholesterol
Is just an energy transfer mechanism for fats.
When you're in ketosis you're burning body fat, so your body is using cholesterol to move the energy around.
When you get your cholesterol checked, take a look at the types that are present.

Seconded. Wheat products are absolute poison afaic and pasta is the worst offender. It doesn't matter if it's flour or whole grain. A single plate of spaghetti will first nearly put me to sleep for two hours after eating it and then the cramps and bloating start which will last for days.

The best breakfast is no breakfast. I don’t eat before 12 PM and I eat one large meal a day. Just think about it do you think that your ancestors would’ve ate a meal as soon as they got out of bed or would they have had to find their meal first.

I did and it is fine. No longer pre-diabetic and my blood pressure is normal. And, lost about 50 lbs of fat.

Plato used to ask his students to fast before any lectures. It’s quite well established that the mind is sharper when you’re hungry. Evolutionarily that makes sense .

Typically, I'll start with bacon and eggs with a side of arugula or some leafy green. Why is that so hard?

Alternately: prep a savory breakfast the night before and wake up & heat. I often will do slow cooked meat + Veggies + coconut oil for breakie too.

Otherwise, I'll do a smoothie of some sort with:

-Greens (typically spinach or kale fresh frozen)
-blueberries (sparingly)
-Avos
-Coconut milk (canned. Milk, not water)
-Nuts (they grind up small and add texture)
-Whey Powder
-and whatever else I might want to add (squeeze of lemon juice, maybe cucumber, maybe blackberries, etc)

Correct. Being Keto / Paleo means mimicing a pre-agricultrual diet.

Large scale Ag is the beginning of how we all got Jewed

Weak for a leaf.

we make pancakes and blueberry muffins with coconut flour and a few other basic ingredients - a lot of the recipes overdo it on the eggs so we prefer the ones that use softened butter and/or cream cheese to improve the flavor

other kinds of bread substitutes are available, such as fat head dough which uses mozzarella cheese as a base/binder

you're going to have to experiment a bit to find stuff you like

Agreed. Intermittent fasting is an excellent option to sort out the breakfast dilemma

explain why I lost 20kg on all my lifts in a week when trying keto. Also why the strength returned within a few days of reintroducing carbs

Oh absolutely. Lying about an illness or trauma is the nuclear option for pushy obnoxious people who won't take no for an answer.

>Why Are are you single user?
>You should hook up with Shaniqua user!
>No thanks I'm fine
>Oh come on I'm going to arrange it right now!
>I was brutally raped by a family friend at age 6
>Oh..

you just reminded me: not exactly keto, but paleo-ish pancakes that are amazing are:

2 eggs + 1 banana. Mash until consistent. Cook in coconut oil. Delish!

See recipe above ^

Trying and failing but having some good streaks.

Also fasting

I will never go back. Lost 90 lbs in 9 months. Strict keto. Every time I cheat with bread I feel like fucking shit. Swell up, watch fits tighter and feel like I took downers. Energy levels have become 2015 Trump tier. Dick is harder than ever and lifting gains come so much easier. Carbs are for the weak. Steak and fucking salad every day.

The reason is you were not eating enough saturated fat you need to eat cartons of full fat Greek yogurt cheese and peanuts and meat. Unashamedly and without restriction. Eat to satiety.

I've never had to resort to that, but it's good advice :)

Good man

BEAST MODE ENGAGED

heh, same here - no burping and usually one small fart in the morning (usually little or no smell).
when I break my diet and eat carbs, the farts come back full force (and they stink. shit smells far worse when eating carbs as well)

Anyone have tips on restoring / building healthy gut flora?

Attached: 1542312789437.gif (577x474, 1.34M)

Me neither but I like to be prepared.

Drink Kefir.

>following meme diets
Imagine being this fucking stupid

If you think The European ancestral diet is a Meme then sure. It’s better than some Nestlé/Unilever horse shit fake foods diet

You won't really go into full on ketosis for about 6 weeks in my case. You'll have a what feels like rocks in your belly and have craving like crazy, but once you pass that threshold, depending on how overweight you are (the more, the strongest the effect will be), you'll start losing weight like a fucking cancer patient. It's works for everyone. You just have to stick with it religiously and make sure you're not taking in any hidden carbs. Read every label.

A long fast will help. Just don't go back to carbs. I shit like an olympic athlete now. But I do take fiber because I don't eat as much veggies as I probably should. Pretty much just meat, dairy and salad.

Its more fat you need. less meat. My salads get lots of olive oil. The cheapest is canola/rapeseed oil. But I'm not convinced of it's safety yet.
Keto isn't good for some workouts. It deliberately leaves you carb starved to force fat burning and fast twitch muscles need glycogen. I can't train martial arts on keto. I have to have some carbs or it leaves me completely fucked.
Great for running though.

1) you need to get lots of protein. 1.2 g per lb idealy.

2) the first week is known as the "keto flu" as your body adjusts off of sugars and to using ketones instead.

3) during the keto flu phase you lose glycogen from your muscles. When you ate carbs again, you refilled your glycogen. Once your body is in ketosis, your liver will supply the sugar needed to build your glycogen stores to their rightful levels.

4) eat more protein, again. Contrary to what some will try to claim, protein has zero effect on ketosis.

But if it is not for you, then it is not for you. My strength has gone noticeably up while lifting weights after going keto, and broke me out of a plateau.

Ok before i will go to deep in metabolism. mitochondria digestive system,
Rice is complex carbohydrate and glucose is released slower then from sucrose, so eating only rice will not spike so much insuline the rise of this hormone will be slower but still be there. This diet is not for most of people.
We eating Plants and Grains from max 9000 tears. most of populations didn't eat this till 1000 years ago ( northe Europe ). so they genotyp is much poorer adapted to complex carbohydrates. Problem is in IGF1 ... IGF4 receptors, and on what types of cells they under and over represented. its genetic..
If you has more IGF receptors ( insulin ) on muscle cells they will catch most of glucose from bloodstream, and there they will be composed into triglycerides and used for energy. if you have over represented IGF on apposite cells they this glucose will be trap in Fat cells and stored as fat ( triglyceride ) if you constantly spiking insulin by eating glucose, and overloading liver with fructose you getting insulin resistance and more insulin is needed to clean your bloodstream from to much glucose , end of the day you becalming sick and fat with, when you limit carbs and your body is well adapted to burn fat as main fuel source there is minimal insulin signaling and proces of fat accumulation is regulated correctly.

Attached: 1563400335928.jpg (780x757, 63K)

yeah but where do I learn about keto without being harrassed by snake oil niggers and coin clippers?

I'm no expert, but here's what's been working for me:

1- eat plenty of fiber. Healthy flora feed on fiber. You can think of fruits & veggies as "pre-biotics" that feed your gut flora

2- fermented foods. Sauerkraut, Kim Chi, etc

3- Probiotics as needed. Ideally you'd know what strains you need and find a probiotic with those strains

(side note: did you know that a certain species of bacteria can actually make your testicles grow larger and produce more Testosterone?! That blew my mind. The connection between bacteria and mental health is shocking too)

4- I've had good success with using activated charcoal to cleanse the gut after eating grains and yeasts. Seems to work well.

Based of luck, Sir

Honestly I don't really want to cut carbs completely I just want to reduced the amount I eat, because it's too much in my opinion

I'm not trolling. I hate you and everyone like you.

Here...

‘If anybody wants to research a little bit more I would suggest watching some videos by the following;

Dr Robert Lustig
Dr Eric Permutter
Dr Eric Westman
Dr Zoe Harcombe
Dr Jason Fung
Dr Tim Noakes
Nina Teicholz
Gary Taubes

And watch this video by Dr Ann Childers...
youtu.be/ibUMRf7TPro

>Europeans didn't consume bread or beer or wine
End your life please do it now

This
Keto is a meme
It also can make you smell like shit

fat nigger detected

Berries are great. They are relatively low carb, with a cup of mixed berries being only 18 g of carb. I eat a cup of veg and a cup of berries with yogurt pretty much every day and stay under 50 g total carbs. I also spend less than $100 each week for two people on food on the keto diet. Ground beef is great for being cheap while also being super high in calories, so it fills a big calorie gap. Peanuts also are great, and eggs very much so, and both are dirt cheap. I eat a different main dish each day, and there are some great websites out there to help you plan your meals like eatthismuch.com

This

Thx, no breakfast it is - just coffee.

Tryed some pancakes with coconut wheat, not the best.
Maybe a omlette with something, starting the day with 0 or 500kCal is or too heavy or too little for me.
A smoothie will do.

Meme diets are for children and people with the mentality of children. Next week you'll be telling me about how going gluten-free made you feel SO MUCH BETTER.

Keto is based and redpilled.

>It works if you understand it

Fucking gas yourself you shill kike, and with metal doors this time, not wooden ones.