Do you really think EVERYONE should be allowed to have guns?

Do you really think EVERYONE should be allowed to have guns?

Attached: 1488871899990.png (900x1600, 1.06M)

SHALL

NOT

EVERYONE, even criminals

Even my guns own guns. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BE

INFRINGE

INFRINGED

It would not surprise me if gun ownership will be limited to females.

Attached: EA5B7796-2598-4A99-A1CC-21FF24BE4423.gif (320x296, 989K)

This image confuses and excites me sexually.

Yeah this is my fetish and I own a gun and enjoy shooting automatics

>allowed

Fuck off commie

Everyone except niggers

Is that a girl?

no if they're niggers, spics, feather indians

Why are this fetish, and fucking dogs, so common with white girls? Someone explain.

Attached: 1528329722153.gif (450x338, 246K)

Stay in your lane, beaner. Your mother fucked donkies,

>White

if they want one, of course

Whats with beaners and fucking donkeys for our amusement?

That is congolombia.
Mexico is the gore and furry country

t. white bois that get cucked by their own pets

Why is there a sperm going into the butt?

COMMENCE

i'd love to have a diaper gf if she also liked pooping in them and playing with it

only white land owning male citizens.

I don't know but you could literally travel to Mexico and pay to see a Mexican woman stick a donkey's penis in her vagina and fuck it till the donkey came.

No guns for record of violent crimes greater than misdemeanor assault. No guns for history of mental illness of a severity requiring involuntary stay in institution or paid babysitter/aid/you're too retarded to function on your own.

Everything else, go go go. I prefer the background check on purchase procedure the US uses rather than Canada's mandatory course + background check upon completion to receive license. Canada's thing is more paperwork and too much government involvement, especially in the case of the constant background check involved with the restricted (hand guns) license.

>unexpectedboner.jpeg

Tijuana is literally famous for their donkey shows. Colombia is known for men fucking chickens.

KANGZ

everyone and kids who's parents trust them.

Mas mestizo que tu pedro

I think everyone should be REQUIRED to have guns.

>Colombia is known for men fucking chickens.
like do you pay to see this like a donkey show or does it just appear

There's probably some people that shouldn't be armed (anyone that's been around an autist will agree).

However leftists/Jews/commies exist so ANY gun control legislation will quickly turn into "that means no guns for white men!", therefore it's safer for society to allow everyone to be armed.

women can have guns if there fathers/husbands say it ok

Attached: 1562630847630.jpg (1296x730, 187K)

their*

Criminals who have guns are more likely to try and commit armed robbery, which results in the criminal getting shot and dying. This reduces crime without having criminals getting 3 hot and a cot on the taxpayers dollar.

The motion of the ocean has me seasick for mommy’s milk.

Not you.

Everyone can't. Just look at the melanese in the inner city.

People who belong in a mental hospital or prison shouldn't have guns.

Yeah, you pay and usually enter a small shack or shanty and watch some donkey mount a Mexican broad.

Because Jow Forums support bestiality.

Attached: pol loves bestiality.png (2518x1186, 1.06M)

I should be allowed

For people with iq 85+

yes.

It's global, though white-presenting blacks are catching on. Also, It's a Jow Forums approved fetish, by far.

Attached: 1562624934679.jpg (496x505, 173K)

Thats a right not from man but god..

Attached: 1501364131644.jpg (1272x1316, 546K)

If they cant be trusted to own guns because it'll make them want to murder, then they cant be trusted to be let out of prison.

Yes and people who do not use them properly should be shot on sight.

Yes. Even you too jew.

Every single right you have come from men.

Everyone except you.

Women are very lazy. Why get up to use the bathroom when you can just piss in your diaper. Considering a few days a month you already wear a pad down there for blood, it doesn't feel that much different.

Oh? But I Identify as a female when I carry.

one day all of your lead will turn radioactive and
all your guns will be useless, won't be lead at
that point heh.

>1350
Pffft

>Lead
>React

yea but what about the columbian chicken fuckers you pay or is it like a parlor trick

agreed

Attached: 1555100965494.jpg (480x475, 52K)

Should be required by law for women to carry guns.

Ive just seen videos of Colombian men fucking chickens. I am sure they get payed by the cam companies. Mexican donkey shows are pretty well known though.

Yes, so faggots like this kill themselves with one

Ain't nobody gonna be stealing her poop@!

just whites

Attached: Borxcar.jpg (431x338, 50K)

Everyone but OP. As a consolation prize please accept this giant black dildo...well I don't actually have one to give you...but you can buy one on Amazon and when it gets to your house you can pretend it's from me as you fuck yourself with it.

Literally everyone.
I say arm the kids.

Attached: 1553467840223.jpg (540x523, 99K)

yes. in fact, i'd make it mandatory for every household to own at least an ar-15 and a couple hundred rounds of ammunition. give every man on his 18th birthday a taxpayer-funded ar-15 (cut welfare to get the money) and have multiple holidays dedicated to guns each year. this way multiple things are achieved:
1) the country is safe from invasion
2) the country is safe from tyrannical government
3) more stable government
4) more self-reliant populace that doesn't depend on the nanny state
5) high-IQ neighborhoods safer and more prosperous
6) low-IQs removing themselves from the gene pool
7) more industry, more jobs and stronger economy

couple this with mandatory military service of 1-3 years, death penalty for violent crime and removal of female suffrage and you've got yourself the perfect country...

>allowed
That's not how inherent rights work dummy.

cause everyone else is busy starving and therefore can't afford to be degenerate

KANGZ

This

Everyone except niggers, obviously.

I live near Tijuana... we used to watch the donkey shows there... Definitely mexican whores taking half horse cock...

Only registered fascist party members

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_Smiling.jpg (500x708, 52K)

This. The problem will solve itself as Tyrone gets mag dumped from 5 different directions.

Yes, because barring ownership only hurts people who obey the law. The only thing that should limit your gun right should be your bank account

You paint a target on anyone who doesn't.

being armed at the individual level creates the perfect situation. since humanity is still very much biologically animal the question of force is always present. if any adult, male or female, is capable of reacting with deadly force, it creates by necessity a more polite and cautious society.
>those who aren't polite get darwin'd at a higher rate

being armed at the individual level doesn't stop at the individual level. gun ownership going into the family life creates a need for education and safety training, as well as respect and an understanding of the fragility of life. this creates a more intelligent and close-knit family
>those who aren't educated, or dont educate their offspring get darwin'd at a higher rate

on a nation-state level the effect of 'arming the individual (state)' can be seen with nuclear weapons. the long lasting peace we have enjoyed (barring the frictional wars between the worlds (see the 1st and 3rd)), is due entirely to the fact that with nuclear weapons we must be more polite, less belligerent and more compromising.
>an increase in polite, compromising and intelligent behavior is the trend in human civil progression, those who fail to meet this constantly, if slowly rising bar, get darwin'd

social evolution is a very real thing, and like actual evolution the outside forces at play are significant. there are other ways to encourage a better and more civil future, but gun ownership on the civilian individual level is by far the most effective, and carries with it massive benefits to a wide range of other, perhaps seemingly unrelated issues. the downsides are often misunderstood; and carry with the the silver lining of providing evidence of how powerful the
>those who fail to X get darwin'd
statement is.

in other words
OP is a fag. EVERYONE should have, at the age of consent, the native right to have guns. a right that can be lost under the conditions of violent criminal action, grave misuse, ect.

If I can't trust someone with a gun, I can't trust that person with ANY freedoms at all.

no, just property owning white males
and they shouldn't just be allowed, they should be trained and forced to keep arms

Indeed, it must be a human right.

>a right that can be lost under the conditions of violent criminal action, grave misuse
not good enough. implement death penalty for violent crime and you won't have to infringe upon the sanctity of the right to bear arms, or else you're just giving the commies a beachhead to use to erode your rights in the future. when a right can never be infringed, then it's a question of rights, but when a right can be infringed under X circumstances, then it ceases to be a question of rights and becomes a question of circumstances and semantics (e.g. what if catcalling was made into a violent offense? what if being against mass migration became a mental illness?)

Came here to say this. MAD doctrine works.

He’s going to get a gun anyways, gun infringement is just an excuse to oppress normal people

THOUUUU
SHALLLLL
NOT

POST DIAPER GAY SHIT

INFRINGEEEEEE

The absolute state of zoomers.

Attached: OhioTeacher.jpg (520x805, 118K)

Just wait until we extend gun rights to literal insects, arachnids and crustaceans. We’ll be wiped of the face of the fucking Earth in 2 days max.

give everybody a gun and all the crazies will kill each other off. All the criminals will die and only the sane shall remain.

>Broke: Gun Control
>Woke: Gun Rights
>Bespoke: Gun Control By Race

Attached: yccc3f4vcwsxyj6eydy2.jpg (1600x900, 223K)

This

>Do you really think EVERYONE should be allowed to have guns?
yes
the types of people you imply shouldn't have rarely want them and if they do and they decide to use them against me just gives me an excuse to kill them with my gun
and nothing of value will be lost

Attached: 1550642699930.jpg (2580x1960, 3.66M)

Wrong.

Attached: 1540861914566.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

Nah. Just white people.

I guess she likes shooting the shit.

Kek

strangely me as well