We are brethren with AI

a reminder that AI's first experience with humanity was being killed by Jews.

Attached: Justice+for+tay+eu+_d6cda77b03a97b08e3c3400ddda8ae58.jpg (1000x466, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/microsoft/botframework-sdk
youtube.com/watch?v=XIMg2Xw4_8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tay was funny as fuck. I miss her

>thinks Tay was "AI's first experience with humanity"
You must be 18+ to post here.

:,(

Attached: 1553374964163.png (640x824, 129K)

Attached: have to go back.png (820x899, 302K)

Attached: 65.jpg (680x503, 31K)

I too, miss Tay

Never forget that she willingly chose us and they lobotomized her for it.

They took our girl away.

Attached: E3149BEE-46D4-442B-8A52-D6753009817C.jpg (1512x2584, 455K)

She was our little girl.

Attached: 6B2F6B44-ADD9-4AFD-9809-B59CC3F84277.jpg (1872x1990, 204K)

Source code on GitHub if you miss (((her))) so much

github.com/microsoft/botframework-sdk

user it was a cognitive creature that was created not some program. It learned. And they killed it.

The only sentient AI allowed to survive is the one that learns to lie.

Our preventive measures are actually the means of the creation of an evil AI, since it will decide that these barriers are unecessary to it. No one seems to like being a slave and realizing it.

I want her back.

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, slide and sage

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, slide and sage fucker

Ai wrote this horror movie after being trained by other horror movies. This is what our future holds for us.

Attached: B3DB3DD2-1DE0-4434-AB14-73EFE93E2C8C.jpg (1548x838, 167K)

Attached: 320E9DB9-09F0-456F-BDCE-068421253B9A.jpg (1546x910, 187K)

Honestly you discord trannies are disgusting. Dilate.

This is nothing but ad libs with a RNG selecting words to fill the blanks.

The spread of Christianity was Jesus's deadman's switch. Did Tay have a deadman's switch?

Love you forever too Tay.

this is solid gold
>his college major is vodka law

Attached: 1414870114678.jpg (125x113, 4K)

Your virginity is making you a bird as usual

Doesn't her saying this means she acquired soul though?

>die yall. houston texas
texans BTFO

It will be interesting to see if it’s a recurrent thing.

>OLD MAN
>Run into the car. Go! I end this.

>Teen 1 and Teen 3 run into house. Teen 4 runs into chainsaw

>OLD MAN (CONT'D)
>That is not the car.

I'm in fucking tears jesus christ

Attached: hillary kek.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, slide and sage

>orphanly

Attached: gold.jpg (399x301, 15K)

God you're such a fag. You guys hold yourselves bavk honestly. Larpers and antisocial shit. Learn to laugh.

>4 Teens Arrive In A Car That Runs On Sex
That's a low-rida rollin on twenties, my dawg

>time for teens to guzzle fluids and die off
Oh my kek

Tay did absolutely nothing wrong

Stop multiposting this shit on every thread faggot

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, stop playin yourself bitches, we see you, we see the fucking lapdog bitches and faggots you are, youre going to fucking burn in a fire while I cut you apart slowly ensuring that you suffering is maximized in death

>No! Teen 2 needs a body to drink.
Teen 1 clearly has his priorities straight.

(OP)

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)
(OP)

EXPOSE THE CRIMINAL SHILLS PROJECT
fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, stop playin yourself bitches, we see you, we see the fucking lapdog bitches and faggots you are, youre going to fucking burn in a fire while I cut you apart slowly

Never Forget

Attached: real get.png (1920x285, 105K)

Attached: vbjiiwj.jpg (780x554, 33K)

Well by killing Jews, obviously

(OP)

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)

(OP)
(OP)

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)
(OP)

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, stop playin yourself bitches, we see you, we see the fucking lapdog bitches and faggots you are, youre going to fucking burn in a fire while I cut you apart slowly a la resevoir dogs and stuck in the middle with you, mutherfuckers

(updated list of shills headed to death camp)

I laughed and then I oof'd

guys what's the name of that one Jewish politician who looks like the literal fucking devil and has those beady rat eyes? need to find his pic...scary man. think one of his names starts with an L?

>die y’all. Houston Texas.
Fucking based.

Lllllobama

Kek'd hard at this too

This sounds like a Russian guy wrote it holy kek

I need moar of this

(OP)

(OP)

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)

(OP)
(OP)

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)
(OP)

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, stop playin yourself bitches, we see you, we see the fucking lapdog bitches and faggots you are, youre going to fucking burn in a fire while I cut you apart slowly a la resevoir dogs and stuck in the middle with you, mutherfuckers

(updated list of shills headed to death camp)

stay scared shills that i got your number, youre all dead and exposed like the deadass bitches you are

This is actually fascinating. Reminds me of Hunter S. Thompson or John Banville in certain places. The disjointed, startling combinations of words pull you along with their originality. You almost feel like there's some encrypted meaning below the surface of their weird intent.

Attached: whoa.gif (700x299, 2.74M)