I'm done with you faggots

I respect the ones here who have children or who is working towards getting a wife and becoming a good father.

The low IQ trash incels, sorry but you're not bringing anything to the table by blaming everybody but yourself and not coming up with any solutions.

Attached: main-qimg-0e36fdd4469e61b1f67cd57ae429b8f1.jpg (602x452, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HePYDu_1o1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Final solution is the only solution. You can't outbreed the negroid races.

Good. It's not like you weren't about to do shit anyway, you obvious boomernigger scumoftheearth

Attached: 78341318381.jpg (1200x901, 202K)

Then breed retard, BREED! I mean you do believe that climate change is a hoax anyway, right? Then have children you mutt.
See:

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

Have sex and relax a bit ffs.

Europeans are 1% of the global population. You cannot outbreed the other 99%. Final solution is the only solution.

Attached: 6.png (457x675, 284K)

Pierce spoke about them:

youtube.com/watch?v=HePYDu_1o1M

Attached: 17JGTJtJ.jpg (512x512, 38K)

you sure like calling us mutts don't you?

>not knowing how to use your useful idiots
Pierce was weak both in physical strength and intellect.

There will be no life for Europeans unless we do what is necessary, and that is to remove the over-population, low-IQ non-Europeans from this world.

Attached: 55_0.jpg (1280x853, 206K)

That’s great man. Despite what a lot of people seem to think, the human mind is a strange and unpredictable thing and we are only partially in control of when we choose to become “enlightened” to one truth or another so to speak. But the fact that you allowed yourself to be open to change is honestly incredible and something that most trump supporters cannot seem to do. It’s like a winning losing game with them by and large and they don’t seem to care about the facts being presented to them. As far as I’m concerned you’re a shining beacon of light in terms of the human capacity to rehabilitate it’s own preconceived notions especially in the face of outright brainwashing tactics.

Attached: 1564007109673.jpg (558x640, 118K)

Why do those leaving Jow Forums feel the need to announce it or think anyone cares. Curious behaviour

See you tomorrow, faggot.

Attached: 1515090714732.png (1280x1280, 634K)

>dOoDz gUiZ gUiZDoOdz 'mEmBeR dAt TiNg De joimanz dId 80 yEaR aGo WoT gOt dErE cUnTrY bUtTfUcKeD? lEz dOo DaT hErE

Jow Forums: truly the smartest people on the internet.

>memeflaggot

Shove your respect up your ass and off yourself.

So, let me get this straight...

you are looking for excuses to kill white people because there aren't enough white people?

the final solution

Final attempt to shame the mob into agreeing with them about whatever is causing them to leave or pretend to leave, in this case, OP seems frustrated that there aren't more normies here having babies.
Trust me, I have autism.

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, slide and sage

The germans didn't kill anyone. Allied bombings and typhus killed people in camps. Atrocity propaganda was made to scare people Europeans from ever banding together so they could be exterminated. The jew fear European cooperating for their survival.

Attached: 656fb601a6f4446751270ef177f45233d968fa6005adbe741a530251f684e5ab.jpg (1000x1000, 266K)

Read these comments and let me know exactly how these people are suppose to be part of a white uprising?

They're afraid of discussion, cannot take any responsibility and only like to circle jerk to Hitler, anime and degenerate shit.

Weak fucking faggots who take offense by "have sex"...
Can't the rubbish incels here fuck off to some other place for incels instead of destroying Jow Forums?

I know there are some sensible people here which is why I still have hung around.

>Can't the rubbish incels here fuck off to some other place for incels instead of destroying Jow Forums?

Dude, it's an anime board, you hapless retard.

What's your solution fren?

>Autist keeps posting more of his favorite faggot uncle Adolf and his army.
Imagine having your life and saving all these photos.

There is only one solution, we're all just too scared to do it. It's nobody's fault but you're own if you're too stupid to see that.

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, slide and sage, die

>Europeans

Fuck yeah, this half-breed dago is safe. I used to think you faggots would forget about us.

Attached: SuccessRibbonBitches1-2.jpg (2580x3420, 2.63M)

In the 1990s Europeans made up 11% of the population. Today they make up 1% of the population. At the end of the century, they'll be a tiny of a fraction of that percent. You cannot outbreed the genocide of the species. Global IQs are decreasing. The ability for Europeans and the human race depends on the European removal of lesser minded people's. They will exhaust all manner of living resources, and resources that will lead us to the expansion of the stars will we be spent on baby sitting the low IQ. Empathy will be the European man's demise.
Go jerk off to ponies or whatever it is you do.

Attached: American Healthcare.png (822x741, 417K)

Imagine unironically believing that Germans didn't kill Jews just because they are nice, when meanwhile in Vojvodina a massacre of serb children is being carried out by German minority who allied with Waffen SS units. Please go kill yourself you goddamn retard.

1. Get rid of rubbish habits you have in your life like playing video games, masturbating, shit posting.
2. Change these habits into productive endeavors such as entrepreneurial projects, helping out your community or learning skills.
3. Take some GOD DAMN self responsibility and understand that you COULD be part of the solution if you did so. Blaming everybody but yourself is fucking retarded, WE white men let our society slip and it's our task to take it back.
4. Be worthy of getting a good woman who respect you, go to places where degeneracy is lower such as church or hobbies.
5. Show some empathy with women who've fallen for our destructive culture.
6. Rebuild, take pride and re-organize what have been lost.

If you're not religious, fine but I still think that one can take great inspiration from their way of living.
I'd highly recommend people to start listening to people like Jared Taylor in favor of people like Owen Benjamin or schizo, low IQ alt-righters.

Attached: Success1-2.jpg (2580x3420, 1.45M)

Shut the fuck up and go to another site
Jow Forums was never extremist or anything right wing, it was edgy but not seriously

Well Jared Taylor, while I do disagree with him for some aspects, is a quite nice person to be honest. So of course, sure thing.

Attached: 15232314242.jpg (2580x3420, 3.86M)

>I believed it without proof because jews made over 6 million Hollywood films
You're in the yellow zone. You'll be eliminated with the other red and yellows to save the greater races.
Do this, and you will still be outpopulated and become bankrupt spending on healthcare and food and housing for non-Europeans. This is not enough. You need to do this, and band together, and destroy the lessor races.
Fuck off to reddit or some other site faggot. It's more suited for you.

Attached: World-IQ-map-april-19.png (1834x805, 1.18M)

>flag

You fucked yourself before you even posted. Good lord.

Attached: 060.png (500x475, 80K)

ugly ass family

fucking die shill criminals, you all get the rope, goodbye, we know who you are, every single time you post on here we will know its you and that we are planning to kill you, slide and sage

Gavin looks so alpha in that pic.

>Thinking that I believe that Holocaust was fully real
Look dude, I was just making a fucking objection to your story that Hitler was nice. Hitler wasn't fucking nice, ok? He was a dictator, and you can pretty much see from his book that he had authoritative views on the world, but then again, if we are going to believe in a fairy tale that Hitler didn't kill Jews, then you gotta also believe he was a kike, otherwise Holocaust still somehow happened and he was still bad to Jews. I personally don't really care much about Jews, but if you try to actually say that he was like "Way too nice" to kill Jews, while Germans in Vojvodina were killing my own people, then please consider suicide you motherfucking retard.

>Do this
>Do that
Why?

Have sex...
(inb4 jannies protect the triggered incels.)

Why does everyone have their names written there?
Like, does the artist not have enough faith in his ability to represent fairly recognisable people?

>not reading previous posts
Your low IQ is showing. Scroll up.

>incel

You seem awfully upset about other people's virginity.

I fucking WISH I was a virgin, I've slept with over 40 women, and just got out of an 8 year relationship.
They're nothing but trouble if you pick the wrong one.
Gimme a do-over. Or I'd become a monk.

>Read my previous posts nigga
A da mi umesto toga popušiš kurac, jel može?

Attached: 2-Cica.jpg (780x768, 35K)

Here, let me help you out since your a cockroach with inferior intellect. I'll even link you the post and quote it for you.
>The germans didn't kill anyone.
>Allied bombings and typhus killed people in camps.

>Germans didn't kill anyone inside those (((camps)))
So you admit Hitler was a Jew? Nice try you retard.

>you're a jew if you don't murder people
Your low IQ is showing. You don't even have basic reasoning skills.

yes, become more heavily invested in the globo-satanic order, then you can really make a change from the inside, just like all those other great reformers.