White identity: How do we stop it?

White Identity Is Rising in America: How Can We Stop It?

pol needs to wake the fuck up and see they have been conditioned to turn into White trash "MUH WHITE IDENTITY" faggots who are total dirtbags.

WHITENESS IS BRAIN DAMAGE!
Wake up fags.

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Jow Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

Does anyone else realize this is bad?? I see lots of people in my life who were formerly centrist complaining about being White or saying people are being "unfair to them because they're White". How can we stop this slide into outright White identity extremism?

It starts out with "hurr durr it's OK to be White" to "it's Good to be White" and then the clock starts spinning back to the 1950s when racism was just normal BEFORE Civil Rights fixed America. What the FUCK are White people thinking? We can't just let this happen

WHITE RACE WILL DIE OUT AND ITS OK
ALL RACES WILL DIE OUT!
FUTURE OF HUMANITY IS NO SEPRATE RACES!

Peace!

Attached: white trash trigger.jpg (639x639, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1i7rMi9ZJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All white trashionalists need to watch this film, meditate hard and go deep.

Try to trip and just go very deep into a new reality u will come out healed with all the scars and hate ERASED! try it now

go past all of your fucking PROGRAMMING and glimpse a new fucking way of thinking outside of the "muh whiteness"

Attached: 14 words of bullshit.jpg (800x370, 46K)

By fucking their women, and demoralizing them. Destroying them, hating them, btfoing them.

yikes
you need to take a whitepill
it turns you into a white person

no retard

FUCK EVERYONE AND HAVE FUN

FUCKING A RACE TO PISS THAT RACE OFF IS RACISM, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

IF I FUCKED A MEXICAN GIRL TO PISS OFF HER MEXICAN BROTHER, THAT WOULD BE A FUCKING RACIST THING TO DO

FUCK OFF RACIST

STOP PLAYING IDENTITY POLITICS

fucktard

Attached: grow the fuck up poltrash.jpg (235x214, 7K)

I'm white and i hate it

ypou need to watch this film and adopt dracula mindset, it's the only way to be alpha

white nationalists and all supremacists have thin blood/anemia, they fetishize being WHITE

you need to NOT LITERALLY take in people
's blood, mentally dominate them, use erotic hypnosis on women too

get away from racism! peace out

Attached: EAHMxZGXoAE9nPt.jpg (600x517, 87K)

color isn't important, but also being very pale white s dsgusting imho

i would hate being very pale or looking too white

white is ugly as sin

No, once whiteness ends civilization will too and then the top tier IQs among the non-whites will start growing white people in labs and then a Hitler will rise and kill all non-whites, etc...it’s just best to avoid all that entirely

Why do you always repost this thread? Is it some sick act of theatre for you? It goes exactly the same way everytime

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS
DO NOT REPLY

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

fuck off idiot

whiteness has no value

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOUR FATHER OR GRANDFATHER WAS OR IS. ONLY HOW U ARE RAISED AND VALUES.

Whiteness is toxic.

im demoralizing u fucking faggots and I'm ripping down your evil cult.

Suck it loser

Attached: peter-cushing-brides-of-dracula.gif (320x240, 53K)

Accelerate it, okay?

Attached: 514959D9-29FF-4E81-93A8-2BF0EA19BCB7.jpg (1080x1440, 160K)

I fucking own you people fucking consytantly

i debate you idiots all over the place and rip your dumbass racism to shreds

you keep coming back for more though loser

stop thinking of yourself as white idiot

you are too brainwashed to fucking think anymore

you are a fucking tool, literally no mind left. get a life

Imagine being such a fucking loser you repost this thread everyday for years on end

I remember seeing this exact thread 2 years ago. You come to some fucking anonymous Chinese dishwashing shitposting board every single day just to spam this thread.

You are in fact the biggest loser to ever browse 4chins. Im sure you've seen the phrase "kys" alot and most of the time people don't mean it but I honestly think you should KYS. I don't think anyone else could possibly be this big of a loser. I took a break from this board for a while too and the first day im back. Guess what? I see the same exact copy pasta thread you made 2 years ago.

You need to find other hobbies and a psychologist asap.

I don't post daily you literal fucking liar.

get fucked

This is clearly a bait thread made by a white user to make other white anons wake up just a little more to how important race is. It would not be a civil war, because it is NOT America fighting itself. It’s america fighting INVADERS, non Americans who are anti-white shit skins who don’t even understand the first thing of true liberties and the freedom you gain by practicing it in a homogeneous state.

no idiot I am attacking the fucking cult of white identity racism

thinking "MUH WHITE IDENTITY" is soo important is literally killing us all.
GROW A FUCKING PAIR AND FIGHT RACISM LIKE A MAN!

peace out

Attached: church of g0d.jpg (480x360, 42K)

It’s actually the kikes killing us.(most likely what you are, ratberg)

If having pride in your race kills your race, then blacks should have gone extinct by now.

And Jews would have been gone WAYYYY sooner.

This is now an anti-jew thread, post facts on these kikes so he kevetches to death.

Attached: 0072B28D-6B51-4FA7-944D-766E8B05D709.jpg (640x301, 56K)

Attached: 762465E1-F681-469B-9B5B-D6C8F4D56BCE.jpg (841x673, 132K)

Calm down buddy, go drink some lemon juice or something

“Don’t have sex, don’t pride your race, and especially don’t call me a Jew!”

You’re a stinky lil Grabbler, aren’t you :)

Attached: 092460E0-A4CE-41BA-84E1-933455664898.png (967x784, 421K)

WHITE GENOCIDE LOVER

DIE

Okay, I’ll think of myself as a faggot. Is that better?

>how can we stop it

we don't, shlomo.

Seen your posts too, at least a couple times a week.

3rd world hordes are invading Europe with the help of the (((EU))) that was founded by this guy called Kalergi

This may be the only thing you’ve posted that I can support, don’t fuck other races and have mixed retards! Fuck other white people and continue the pure beauty that is whiteness! We are angels!

This

It’s either one person, or the same copy and past for some Israeli shill company.

Boop

Cool let's destroy all art and statues

>IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR
>implying this is a bad thing

Attached: gadsden.jpg (657x527, 244K)

Don’t let him fool you, it would not be a civil war. It is simply taking back the invaded land in the name of our forefathers who knew the greatness which could be made here.

The kike left this thread because he knew that shit was getting too hot. Memeflags are always jews.

I missed that pasta
Gj

other races started this by having a strong racial identity first. you claim not having a strong racial identity is a GOOD thing, if that's so then white people are the only race to have ever given up their racial identity, making us the good ones. we gave it our best try. the other races never tried. meaning they are the ones who wouldn't get with the program. white people gave it a try, every other race didn't cooperate, so now we are giving it up. that means minorities are to blame. they've always had a strong racial identity.

Something something some Jew said something something cant depopulate too fast something whites will catch on and recognize racial identity something

so if a lack of racial identity is good, then it's the other races that are to blame because they have a stronger racial identity than whites do, even today.

The "white identity" is really artificial because it goes against most white people's instincts. The only valid point the identitarians are making is that we should get rid of blacks, jews and arabs. Other than that I have zero allegiance to some ethnic grouping beyond Finns, and maybe Nordics to a small extent.

other races have always had a stronger racial identity than whites.

easy .. do like you do the last time .. WWI .. WWII
cover white genocide like the Holodomor by your own genocide like you always do .. case close

Attached: 1546826358106.jpg (720x685, 79K)

>WHITE RACE WILL DIE OUT AND ITS OK

...says the non-white OP.

Why do you have so much hatred for white people in your heart, OP?

Where did you learn your racist alt-left beliefs--in the mass media?

You're not showing very much "diversity and tolerance" towards others, OP.

Why are you such a bigoted racist for?

Attached: 1564008362947.jpg (960x640, 305K)

>How do we curb it?
If you want the actual answer, it's really quite simple. You recognize that the people you call fascists have legitimate political interests and demands, and that a democratic system requires those interests to be met and the demands to at least, in part, be satisfied. Because otherwise, by refusing to address their concerns, you create more and force them to seek recourse other than the political process.

But you won't do that, so just keep yelling, calling people nazis, and throwing milkshakes. I'm sure it will end well for you.

Attached: sisterfucker autist.png (954x631, 101K)

go fuck your sister

white trash wrote this post

you need to shut your fucking face down

im 1/8 jewish
does that make me 1/8 bad guy?
YOU ARE A FUCKING CLOWN

KYS WHITE TRASHTARD

just white trash

good white ppl who don't hate ppl can survive

kys pig

Attached: white pigs.jpg (565x428, 44K)

Attached: sisterfucker autist leftypol.png (1039x441, 196K)

honestly yea racism s the worst

whiteness is poison

gay is dumb but NOT AS BAD

WAHHH MUH EUROPE

WAHHHHHH MUH WEST

kys white trash

that's not your land loser
u earned fucking nothing bitvh

Attached: 1563270797511.jpg (640x928, 167K)

lar

>other races have always had a stronger racial identity than whites
>meaning whites have the least racial identity of any race
>not having a racial identity and getting with the melting pot is considered "good"
>whites have gotten the closest to that ideal
>other races only act in their interest against the interest of everyone else
>somehow whites are to blame anyway
do you see the logical problem here yet?

>non-whites cause multiculturalism to fail because they won't stop acting heavily in their own interest
>so whites start to give up on it too and show signs of SLIGHTLY acting in their own interest
>this is somehow the worst thing ever even though every other race has been doing it at a more extreme level for decades

Hey sister fucker haven't seen your dumb bullshit in a while. Did it ever occour to you that "white identity" is rizing as a reaction to all of the flagrant anti white BS that the kikes keep trying to shove down our throats?

Attached: anti white bullshit.jpg (4142x2196, 3.05M)

Attached: 1561853309021.jpg (1000x584, 52K)

you're an autistic retard

WHITE IDENTITY IS DANGEROUS

WAKE UP FAGGOT

WATCH THIS MOVIE AND CALM YOUR MIND, ALLOW IT TO MEDITATE YOU INTO PEACE AND LET GO OF YOUR HATE

Attached: 1563523584822.jpg (512x499, 33K)

i ONLY HATE WHITE TRASH

Attached: Anarcho-Capitalist Fag.png (900x900, 261K)

>Dracula
Based.

>racism is bad
>whiteness is poison
Nice satire.

Inject it with Jews, who bring weaponized blacks and muzzie desert coons. Everything else is almost automatic.

it could be said that minorities caused multiculturalism to fail by not giving up their racial identities and joining the melting pot. because white people did give up their identities.

whiteness = RACISM

dumbfuck

watch this film to unbrainwash your fucking self

>Civil Rights fixed America

You misspelled "fucked".

Attached: x-files.jpg (573x600, 50K)

isn't it funny how you go on free speech boards to spread hate? You can't do the opposite on facebook or twitter. Jow Forums is too tolerant of these kikes and feds doing nothing but harassing others.

do you also hate niggers?

only racist blacks

i hate all racists faggot

most blacks are pretty open minded

black pride is a meme

most blacks hate racism actually

>If having pride in your race kills your race, then blacks should have gone extinct by now.

Blacks don't have any real pride in their race. What is there to be proud of? They just pretend to in order to feel even slightly good about themselves.

i wouldn't call it pride but every race other than whites acts heavily in only its own self interest against the interest of everyone else. only whites do otherwise.

>most blacks hate racism actually
>t. nigger loving faggot

Attached: 1559263677564.png (653x533, 251K)

FUCK PORTUGAL

FUCK EUROPE

FUCK U PEOPLE

U DON'T OWN PORTUGAL RETARD

BLOOD NATIONALISM IS INSANITY

FUCKING WAKE UP

YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED FUCKING TOOL

No Faggot OP is a legitimate schizo. He's actually incapable of making a reasonable argument ever. He's not pretending to be a retarded nigger loving kike faggot. That's who and what he actually is.

Attached: Jews and multiculti.png (1684x1215, 1.77M)

>How Can We Stop It?
It's soon reaching a critical mass (((you))) cannot stop.

Attached: 1377566428188.jpg (863x718, 234K)

Friendly reminder to sage all memeflags

Attached: f754e84d29819b7cd4c75362d1436cb0.png (964x723, 890K)

Seething gringo, the thread

white ppl just have to stop thinking white matters god fucking damnit

a white group in america will mean division

we must become POST WHITE

please watch this movie and go deep

go deep into hypnosis

look

They unite together against a perceived common enemy... but they don't really understand their own best interests either. Other races won't coddle them the way whites have. If we disappear, they're royally fucked. We're the only thing keeping others from wiping them out.

Mapima?

Attached: 547894_1476993839190538_1142291955_n.jpg (540x960, 77K)

>boo hoo muh civil war
Fine. The resulting victor will be free to shape the future as they see fit.

yoy are brainwashed!!!!!!!!!

>Im-fucking-plying nonwhites don't hate eachother more than whites ever could

Attached: aa5.jpg (473x480, 68K)

don't worry. ask miley cyrus...we hate chipmunks.

LIAR FUCKING LIAR

SUCK MY DICK AND GET ON FIRE

Your kind fuel the next Fuhrer.

Attached: 180007FB-BDBA-4A39-A88B-C9182BCC9252.jpg (1440x1080, 292K)

very jewish post, show flag bro

fag

kys

fag

bump

Die kike nigger fagget. Whites aren't going anywhere anytime soon. We aren't the easily manipulated/humiliated/cowed boomers of yesteryear. We know what you have been doing and we are course correcting and it will be happening on a global level

All memeflags are jews until proven otherwise.

fuck off kike.

Attached: der jude.jpg (500x703, 70K)

whites under 30 just fuckinhg marry a brown girl u fucking assholes

stop being racist u pieces of shit

checks out

SHUT UP NAZI

PORTUGAL ISN'T YOUR FUCKING LAND RETARD

I HAVE JUST AS MUCH A RIGHT TO LIVE IN PORTUGAL, FUCK MY MEXICAN EX GF AND MAKE 20 KIDS AND BECOME PRESIDENT OF PORTUGAL

FUCK YOUR RACE

FUCK YOUR STUPID ASSHOLE NAZI IDEOLOGY

ALL STATES ARE BULLSHIT'

ALL IDENTITY POLITIX ARE BULLSHIT

PORTUGAL SHOULD BE FOR ANYONE WHO WORKS HARD AND SHOWS THEY AREN'T A FUCKING ASSHOLE

U WIN THRU SOCIAL CAPITAL

WHY ARE ALL RACISTS LOSERS?

good luck, keep in mind we're all racist here, we just don't say it out loud

bitch i will hump your portuguese sister with my part jewish cock and make babies to piss u off

portugal is NO LONGER FOR YOU ONLY

THE WORLD IS NOT FOR SEPARATIST LOSERS LIKE YOU ANYMORE

YOU AREN'T SPECIAL JUST FOR BEING A PORTUGUESE RACE IST

nazi bitch

I'm 1/8 jewish

nazis hate me

fuck u all

your shitty race is OVER and im happy about it :)))